[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

PhxCan

Quote from: orcinator on March 06, 2017, 12:36:05 AM

Now you're just talking nonsense.
[/quote]

I just checked, both parapets and embrasures are passable in latest version. But even if they weren't, at least for embrasures you have to research them first. So until then you are vulnerable to melee attackers. And for your nonsense claim, this is a colony simulation game. If you cannot tell difference between a simulation game and arcade game that is not my problem.

Man_Jones

So why was the standalone combat realism mod removed from hit hub? (The a 16 ver)

Fatlip

Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding magnetic materials, or moreso crafting them. I searched the forum and online, yet no answers were given, only the same question. If you could throw me a bone, that'd be great!

Kennoot

Anybody else not have any joy buildings available on the tribal start or is that something on my end?

Canute

Recreation furniture (horsepin/archery target) just need 120 research points, even tribals should have researched this at 1 day.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Kennoot on March 08, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
Anybody else not have any joy buildings available on the tribal start or is that something on my end?

Neither tribal nor crash landed starts have joy available from start. As Canute stated, it is a quick research, look towards bottom of tech tree.

porcupine

Hey skyarkhangel,

Are you going to add the Real Fog of War mod into this pack for future releases?  Seems like if we're going for hardcore play, FOW should definitely be included! :D

mora145

Saludos. Ya voy a un 70% de la traduccion al espaƱol de este grandioso pack. Espero comunicarme pronto con el "moder" para asignar a algunos que lo prueben, y asi corregir los errores de traduccion! :) saludos.

Canute

I think the team should overwork the stacksizes of Ore and alloys.
It don't made sense when you have different stacksizes for different ores or alloys.
I think all the stacksizes came from the pre "extended storage" include to the modpack, when you said you need alot of iron/steel lets increase the stacksize.
The easy research of pallets and skips should reset all the stacksizes back to 75 i think.
When you got a stacksize of 300, it don't made sense to build a pallet/skip for this. A chest/barrel can hold the same with less space.

Yes a bigger stacksize would be better if you use much quantum storages.

And i think pallets/skips should be moveable.

canadus

Got a quick question  regarding the old a15 version..
Any way to change the fuel usage of the fuel power generator.
I think it use fuel way to fast...

Cheers
Canadus

TommyLC

Quote from: orcinator on March 04, 2017, 06:12:55 PM
Noticed parapets (and embrasures) were made impassible in the more recent version I'm trying.

Not really a fan of this since it makes defending against melee even attackers easier than before.

Also incendiary weapons of all kinds  don't seem to work

edit: version should be hcsk 0.16.1393
rev 1812

edit2: seems like this applies to all explosions, using the debug menu to spawn explosions did nothing. The shrapnel from frag grenades seems to work though.

error message is

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Explosion.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ExplosionManager.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Doesnt work for me. I deleted the events in the explosionmanager, but my savegame becomes unloadable. Maybe someone have another solution?

low_head

Heya,
can you use dead Terminator bodys somehow?

Canute

Butcher spot/table, they are humanoid corps.

But be sure they are dead, before you haul them into your base! :-)

low_head

Quote from: Canute on March 11, 2017, 03:19:33 AM
Butcher spot/table, they are humanoid corps.

But be sure they are dead, before you haul them into your base! :-)

Alright, thanks :)

Edit:
Im not sure, but the Mod uses "Mending", right?
Is there a way to use the "Easy Mode" with Hardcore SK?

Edit 2: Is there a way to remove the rate of decay from weapons?