[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

craus

Hi guys. Do you know if AdogSaid is working with all the animals?

CreepyD

Just noticed something odd - is the Glassworks table suppose to constantly generate heat even when not in use or do I have a bug somewhere?
That room alone sits at about 45deg.
If I manually switch it off, heat drops to normal.
Switch it on, back up to 45.  It also has the orange glow around it like someone's working at it.

Added:
Yep I think it's a bug (unless it was deliberate for some reason?)
It's the same code that makes things that are fueled generate heat when they are running..
Except this isn't fueled and is always running so makes the room it's in sit at 45deg permanently.
Same applies to the Candy Table.

I removed those bits of code from this file to fix it locally: Core_SK\Defs\ThingDefs_Buildings\buildings.xml

msloger

So for whatever reason, I can't produce anything at the ammo crafting table other than sulfur, gunpowder, napalm, and depleted uranium cores.  Anybody have any ideas?

Krajca

Quote from: msloger on June 11, 2017, 01:57:50 PM
So for whatever reason, I can't produce anything at the ammo crafting table other than sulfur, gunpowder, napalm, and depleted uranium cores.  Anybody have any ideas?
Got research to produce whatever you want to produce?
or
Try reinstall mod.

Request:
It's rather inconvenient to have so much clothing without info about layer/s they use so I will be most grateful for adding it.

EDIT
Bug Report:
When Surgery goes bad and colonist should get damage, it can be blocked by power armor energy shield.
Something similar with hand shield - my colonist was ablaze and he parry fire dmg with shield.

CreepyD

It seems I can no longer form any caravan.
As soon as they leave the map, the UI vanishes and I can't do anything or click anything.
This sound familiar at all?

It may well be that some of the handful of Steam mods I added got updated to a17 and turned red, so I removed them.
e.g. Quality Builder was the last one.  Maybe I'll try re-adding it regardless, I really missed that mad anyway.

Added:
Aah good, nothing to do with mods..
More to do with a cargo Muffalo - when you load one up in a caravan, the UI vanishes when they leave the map.
Works fine without the Muffalo.

Dragnov

Ahoy!

I seem to be unable to shoot through embrasures at close enemies or even at certain angles. Is that intentional or I am missing some vital embrasure mechanic?

CreepyD

1 quick question I thought of - shouldn't beauty reduction of things like leathers logically 'go away' when it's stored in a chest? Rather than simply adding it all up?
Or is that a limitation of the game?

KKorwes

Quote from: CreepyD on June 12, 2017, 12:44:40 PM
It seems I can no longer form any caravan.
As soon as they leave the map, the UI vanishes and I can't do anything or click anything.
This sound familiar at all?

It may well be that some of the handful of Steam mods I added got updated to a17 and turned red, so I removed them.
e.g. Quality Builder was the last one.  Maybe I'll try re-adding it regardless, I really missed that mad anyway.

Added:
Aah good, nothing to do with mods..
More to do with a cargo Muffalo - when you load one up in a caravan, the UI vanishes when they leave the map.
Works fine without the Muffalo.

Colonist Bar makes the UI disappear anytime you form a caravan. Try removing the mod from the approved mod list and restart the world. You will see that you can form caravans without the UI disappearing. I believe the reason the colonist bar causes the issue is due to the other races in the game (Asari, Nova, Terminator, etc).

KKorwes

Quote from: Dragnov on June 12, 2017, 01:37:16 PM
Ahoy!

I seem to be unable to shoot through embrasures at close enemies or even at certain angles. Is that intentional or I am missing some vital embrasure mechanic?

This is an intended feature. Basically it is the target being covered too much by the defensible object (in this particular case the embrasure. When that happens the game is calculating your to hit accuracy and if it is at 0% ability to hit, the game won't let you even shoot. You can see this happen in other areas such as a small animal moving behind chunks or even trees sometimes.

acreator

relatively new rim world player here with some quick questions :D. from what i see on the modpack list, this doesnt contain the sweet robots mod :( any chance it will be added for A17? is it even compatible? sry if im asking basic stuff. anyways i watche some LP's of this mod and it seems great!

KKorwes

Quote from: acreator on June 14, 2017, 05:56:40 AM
relatively new rim world player here with some quick questions :D. from what i see on the modpack list, this doesnt contain the sweet robots mod :( any chance it will be added for A17? is it even compatible? sry if im asking basic stuff. anyways i watche some LP's of this mod and it seems great!

This mod pack used to contain MAI (for A16 or A15 and earlier). It was either removed or just not reintegrated in recent versions. It does contain hauler bots along with cleaning bots though. No idea if they have plans to eventually add MAI back in though.

Dama

Hey, I unlocked agriculture research and it says it unlocks fences but I can't find fences anywhere in the build menu.  Anyone know what's going on with that?

Canute

The problem are, descriptions arn't 100% accurate anymore, special the non russian ones.
So far i remember they removed fences.

Dama

Quote from: Canute on June 14, 2017, 11:13:36 AM
The problem are, descriptions arn't 100% accurate anymore, special the non russian ones.
So far i remember they removed fences.

Ok thank you.  So, do you guys just put walls around the crops without a roof?

Kitsune

I think so, only a normal wall without roof. I know its uglyier(at least my opinion :D) then the fence but it works i think. ^-^