[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

twisted067

Is light around roofs ever going to be fixed? Kind of awkward to have a patio or roofed walkway outside be completely dark, even though there's no walls. One tile 100% light, next tile 0% cause roof, don't make no sense. Light levels should be similar to what any other light source does, and fade out.

sidfu

Quote from: twisted067 on June 14, 2017, 04:03:54 PM
Is light around roofs ever going to be fixed? Kind of awkward to have a patio or roofed walkway outside be completely dark, even though there's no walls. One tile 100% light, next tile 0% cause roof, don't make no sense. Light levels should be similar to what any other light source does, and fade out.

thats a base game thing not a mod pack thing. bug tylian to have direction light souces

MightyGooga

Hey Guys, me again with questions.

Where can I find the skill decay config file? Im really bugged about the decay rates, and personally I dont think that the way it is is improving my game play. I know there were some config files, but im having a hard time finding them. A little help please?

CreepyD

What raises the Growing skill?
I'm over a year in and my main plant dude started on 11 and is still on 11 despite having a high passion and maintaining a massive coconut farm and keeping it clear of weeds in the jungle - that's a few hours of work every day.
When I watch, his skill isn't raising when harvesting or cutting.

Added:
I see I have narrowed down the problem.
When harvesting or cutting in a growing area automatically because those plants are 'in the way', growing skill doesn't go up at all.
Other automatic harvesting when I've labelled something to go, skill works fine.

thefinn

Quote from: CreepyD on June 16, 2017, 11:52:27 AM
I'm over a year in and my main plant dude started on 11 and is still on 11 despite having a high passion and maintaining a massive coconut farm and keeping it clear of weeds in the jungle - that's a few hours of work every day.

Yeah something is terribly wrong with the skill degradation.

sidfu

Quote from: thefinn on June 16, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

skill decay is fine. far as i know only planting and harvesting give the growing skill. he issue is that it dont give much skill. its like that for any skill. for example a noon passion crafter will need to craft stone blocks like 100 times to go from 2 to 3. that should give u a idea on how long it takes to level skills.

if u wantt to keep your skill high and not degrading make sure to not have all your guys doing everything specalize them some. give them 1 main job to do then 2 side jobs when main job is finish

Caldar

Quote from: sidfu on June 16, 2017, 12:54:35 PM
Quote from: thefinn on June 16, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

skill decay is fine. far as i know only planting and harvesting give the growing skill. he issue is that it dont give much skill. its like that for any skill. for example a noon passion crafter will need to craft stone blocks like 100 times to go from 2 to 3. that should give u a idea on how long it takes to level skills.

if u wantt to keep your skill high and not degrading make sure to not have all your guys doing everything specalize them some. give them 1 main job to do then 2 side jobs when main job is finish

If think there is a bug. At the moment you get XP for planting but not for harvesting. The orders "Harvest" and "Chop wood" dont give XP, the order "Cut plants" give you XP, but only for harvestable plants like grass or grown Trees. The behavior is a little strange.
So the best way for getting XP in Growing is at the moment to "Cut plants" on grown Trees and grown grass.

MightyGooga

Thanks guys,

I guess, Im still missing the original question. Where can we find the configs for skill degradation. I know there is a couple of mods out there. I installed Mad Skills, to get a better gameplay, but it doesnt seem to work. I really wish for a low degradation.

thefinn

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 16, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
Thanks guys,

I guess, Im still missing the original question. Where can we find the configs for skill degradation. I know there is a couple of mods out there. I installed Mad Skills, to get a better gameplay, but it doesnt seem to work. I really wish for a low degradation.

Likewise, not aware of a file for the degradation though.

sidfu

a17 version is out on github. on main of the github page hit the download/clone to get. forum here will be updated soon

BlackSmokeDMax

Wow, that was pretty quick. Well done to all the team members.

sidfu

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 17, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

well there a few addon mods that havent been updateed yet like redist heat and a few of fluffys mods but its still playable without them.

x3nit

Did the updater works without problem ? Or is still in testing ?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: sidfu on June 17, 2017, 09:19:00 AM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on June 17, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

well there a few addon mods that havent been updateed yet like redist heat and a few of fluffys mods but its still playable without them.

Understood. I wasn't expecting a completed pack, just like that a playable version is out this quickly!

sidfu

Quote from: x3nit on June 17, 2017, 09:32:43 AM
Did the updater works without problem ? Or is still in testing ?

not sure i didnt use i always manualy install as i wind up haveing to reinstall parts of mod pack alot since i do alot of xml modfications for the pacl.

your welcome to try the installer/updater as any feedback on it is welcome