Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• October 13, 2019, 07:53:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1779578 times)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5625 on: May 02, 2017, 02:12:38 PM »

Try to disable the Colonistbar from the modlist and look if it helps.

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5626 on: May 02, 2017, 07:07:55 PM »

Sure, join their Discord channel (look at the 1. posting) and get a github account.
Then translate proper and made a merge request.
But aware they change something faster then you can translate :-)

Sorry tovarish, maybe I was not clear. I do not speak russki. Can you get some russian friend with good English and tell him to make a better translation?

BTW, in the new update I am being attacked way less frequently. Is that normal?

canshow

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: May 02, 2017, 10:18:22 PM »

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_MakeMapCondition.CanFireNowSub (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.CanFireNow (IIncidentTarget target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_RandomMain+<MakeIntervalIncidents>c__IteratorA4.<>m__1FB (RimWorld.IncidentDef d) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.IncidentDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[IncidentDef] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.IncidentDef& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.StorytellerComp_RandomMain+<MakeIntervalIncidents>c__IteratorA4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller+<MakeIncidentsForInterval>c__Iterator9D.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Seeing this in my dev log. Events just stopped happening. Got like 6 insectoid raids in a row (in extreme desert climate) mixed in with a nuke beforehand. Also on worldmap, UI disappears if I'm not zoomed in all the way to the terrain. Didn't happen on my last game, don't know why it started doing this on this one. Oh, I built a wall and roof around a geyser. Room temp hits 200-300 F. I build a xenon-ion turbin generator and the room automatically takes outside temperature, and the generator is at a 1% efficiency at a 20F world temperature.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: May 03, 2017, 02:42:39 AM »

Oh, I built a wall and roof around a geyser. Room temp hits 200-300 F. I build a xenon-ion turbin generator and the room automatically takes outside temperature, and the generator is at a 1% efficiency at a 20F world temperature.
The turbine consume the heat, like a big duct intake. It need more heat then the geyser can produce.

Sure, join their Discord channel (look at the 1. posting) and get a github account.
Then translate proper and made a merge request.

Sorry tovarish, maybe I was not clear. I do not speak russki. Can you get some russian friend with good English and tell him to make a better translation?
Me either.
Since you notice it is a bad engl. translation, you just could write a better one with your mod gameplay expierence and submit them to the github page.

BTW, in the new update I am being attacked way less frequently. Is that normal?
What did i wrote before,
The tweak and code around, i played a version once when it was nearly impossible to build outside bases because each seasion a razor rain.

kenmtraveller

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5629 on: May 03, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »

Hey,
I love your modpack , but A17 alpha just dropped and I want to try it.   Normally rimworld disables mods when it updates, but I think in your case you replace the core mode, and maybe that complicates things? 
What do I need to do to get back to unmodded A17?  Is there a particular uninstall process I need to follow?

Thanks,
Ken

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: May 03, 2017, 03:10:44 PM »

Hey,
I love your modpack , but A17 alpha just dropped and I want to try it.   Normally rimworld disables mods when it updates, but I think in your case you replace the core mode, and maybe that complicates things? 
What do I need to do to get back to unmodded A17?  Is there a particular uninstall process I need to follow?

Thanks,
Ken

Easiest method is to delete everything in the config folder, then delete everything in the mods folder. After that, run verify files via steam. It will re download the core files you need and then next launch, the game will recreate the other files from the config folder in default state.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: May 03, 2017, 08:33:00 PM »

a17 hasnt droped it is in testing only.

Cabdono

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: May 03, 2017, 10:32:03 PM »

Would there be too much trouble in adding (me) and adapting the medieval times mod to this, I ask mostly because there are some great stuff in HSK that'd work in a medieval only playthrough

Lokajus

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: May 04, 2017, 03:20:16 AM »

Hello.  :)
I have a problem with building a simple grill or cooking table, I can't find any way of seeing the resources needed for it. If I hover over it all I see is the building materials needed for the milling stone (which is at the bottom)??????

Ronburgundy

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: May 04, 2017, 09:41:55 AM »

Looking forward to your next update.

Cabdono

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: May 04, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »

Would there be too much trouble in adding (me) and adapting the medieval times mod to this, I ask mostly because there are some great stuff in HSK that'd work in a medieval only playthrough

Welp nevermind that, guess it'd be easier if I just pick the parts from HSK and adapt them for a clean game w/medieval

canshow

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: May 05, 2017, 05:24:40 PM »

Decided to do a full reinstall of everything, also got the updated version of the mod from 2 days ago.

So one of the things I noticed after loading up a saved game... lol

Alt F4d and reloaded and the stats got randomized again.
Getting the following error for the child backstory (and a similar one for the adult one as well)

Couldn't load child backstory with identifier Skynet_off_Intellectual_Caring_Animals_Artistic_Crafting_Cooking_Cleaning_PlantWork_Mining. Giving random.
RimWorld.Pawn_StoryTracker:ExposeData()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_StoryTracker&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_StoryTracker&, String, Object[])
Verse.Pawn:ExposeData()
Skynet.SkynetInfiltrator:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Map:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__736()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

also getting this error spammed in dev log,

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Explosion.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ExplosionManager.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:34:38 PM by canshow »

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5637 on: May 05, 2017, 07:39:36 PM »

I rescued a spacer from a drop pod, after joining she revealed herself as a t-1000 and told me about herself. After that, I saw some humanoid meat in the pantry (even if my butcher have orders to NOT butcher humanoids) and all the colonist had the "a colonist died" bad thought. Bug?

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5638 on: May 06, 2017, 07:39:55 AM »

Small bug detected: cats refuse to eat processed cat food, but they know how to open bottles and get sh!tfaced drunk. My male cat has cirrhosis, and the females have all alcohol tolerance. This also means that I cannot make alcohol, since cats do not respect animal zones.

Penitent Engine

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: May 06, 2017, 07:43:56 PM »

Hey guys, loving the game and this mod. Just wondering about how the character backstories are supposed to work. So I created a party and tweaked everything and picked out specific backstories for my characters but when I loaded into the game, their backstories were all different, with traits that often nullified their skill specialties. For instance, my soldier would be incapable of violence and had few skills outside of combat skills which he can lo longer use. And so on. So I had saved my party and loadout as a preset so I just reseeded/generated and loaded up that preset and got into another game. I tried this several times but each time their backstories changed into something random and each one had a critical skill rendered useless on at least 2 of my characters. Is this a bug and if so, how can I fix it? It's too frustrating for me to play it that way so I will probably not use the mod if that is a feature. At least with the base game I can reroll until I find a suitable character and then be confident that it will be the one I load into the game with.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 456