[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kiko

Hello everybody

Is it normal to get 2 terminators in one colony ?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

MightyGooga

Hey Guys,

I would like to let you know that, there seems to be a problem with storage. Take pallets for example. Whe you first build it, and set it for one kind of alloy, it will take more than 600 (Which is the cap for a normal floor storage cell). But the minute you aloow for two types of alloy, that single pallet cell that used to take more than 600 wont doit anymore. I believe this is a bug. Can any one please confirm it.

I also, still would like to hear from devs if its possibel to reconfig decaying skill values. Sorry to insist.

BlackMonSterX

I find a bug , UI will freeze when abandon colony...

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 17, 2017, 10:41:37 PM
Hey Guys,

I would like to let you know that, there seems to be a problem with storage. Take pallets for example. Whe you first build it, and set it for one kind of alloy, it will take more than 600 (Which is the cap for a normal floor storage cell). But the minute you aloow for two types of alloy, that single pallet cell that used to take more than 600 wont doit anymore. I believe this is a bug. Can any one please confirm it.

I also, still would like to hear from devs if its possibel to reconfig decaying skill values. Sorry to insist.

not bug. pallets and such are meanat to hold 300 and 75 of 2 mats or a ton of 1.  remember pallets and such are there for people who like visual storage where they can see their items. the barrels and chests are for those who like stroage that hids items.

@blackmonsterx we need more info than that. open dev and post the error that happenss

Hargut

No clue what i should do when its summer. My people complain its to hot but i kinda start with NOTHING so i cant give em anything xDD

BlackMonSterX

I really bad english , I don't know how to explain. please watch on my pictures.

http://imgur.com/gallery/kj9bg

for now I found 2 bug... no addition mod. all Detail below Pictures

Extra : Simple sidearm mod is good , it can mix with Combat Realism , I love auto swap to melee weapon when melee fight.

Lerin

Yeah i just wanted report UI bug too, after set "until you have" in stonecutting tab, ui takes black color like a shadow :)

Canute

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on June 18, 2017, 01:48:49 AM
I really bad english , I don't know how to explain. please watch on my pictures.

http://imgur.com/gallery/kj9bg

for now I found 2 bug... no addition mod. all Detail below Pictures

Extra : Simple sidearm mod is good , it can mix with Combat Realism , I love auto swap to melee weapon when melee fight.
Enable develop mode at the option. This enable little new icons on top of your screen.
With the top left icon you can open the Debug log window, on this window top left you find "share logs".
Use this to upload a log and post this link here, when the freezing UI bug appear.

sidfu

BlackMonSterX

Quote from: sidfu on June 18, 2017, 08:01:06 AM
Quote from: BlackMonSterX on June 18, 2017, 07:21:19 AM
here : https://gist.github.com/16148e82eaaa4a3e4c9ec121d9f545a2

its a colonist bar error. right click on the colony bar and disable the psi settings should fix it

I disable all Colony bar but still not work.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/89f55f67cae1290c416086272df06812

for now I must disable colony bar Mod.

MightyGooga

Quote from: sidfu on June 18, 2017, 12:34:46 AM
Quote from: gustavoghe on June 17, 2017, 10:41:37 PM
Hey Guys,

not bug. pallets and such are meanat to hold 300 and 75 of 2 mats or a ton of 1.  remember pallets and such are there for people who like visual storage where they can see their items. the barrels and chests are for those who like stroage that hids items.

Hello Sidfu, thanks for replying. Im not sure I understood it well. In the description of the pallet, it states that it will allow to storage items much denser that the floor would. I imply from that description, that it should be an upgrade from storing on floor. And it really is, when you allow for one type of material, the first cell of the pallet will hold 1000 of it, and the second will hold 600 (Total = 1600, ehich in turn is 400 more materials than if you used a double cell simple stockpile). The problem arises when you allow for two types of material. I ran some tests, and the results are frustrating. Example: If I allow 2 types of materials and start filling it first with steel, i can get the first cell to go up to 1000, and the i can fill the second cell with copper up to 600. But if i start to fill it in a radom order, the minute there is two types of material in one pallet, the first cell stops accepting anything over 600. It is weird, becouse I can have like 715 in the first cell, and 1 copper in the second cell, and then the first cell wont accept steel anymore.
Well it is some weierd mechanics. I would expect to have some kind of storage upgrade to do some micromanaging of the colony, unfortunatlly i just have to adapt to it until some better options come along.

On the decaying topic. Its really frustrating to get a guy from 15th level to 16th. I have a pawn managinf huge acres of land by himself, and it just doesnt cut it. The extreme decay keeps getting that pawn to the bottom of the 15th level. It would be more, but i guess the mad skillz mod, is keeping it from happening. So, I dont want to ask for rebalance on this, I just wanted the option to mess with it. But i guess there is no config file for that right?

Edit: I came to a solution for the decaying skills. I reinstalled the mod Mad Skills (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11148.0), instead of the tiered version (The one I was using previously), I installed the stop decay altoghether. Not optimal, becouse I believe ther should be dacaying, but for know it suits me. I can get that farmer colonist able to plant grapes..

Canute

gustavoghe,
1. Don't listen to the description 100%, they arn't accurate anymore special not the non russian ones. The Dev team change so fast, that noone even take the time to adjust them proper.

2. The pallets/skips are made for standard size stacks (75) not for oversize Hardcore stacks. And maybe you didn't notice how they work so far. They got 2 tiles, one is the input and the other is the storage.
When a pawn drop something at the input, it will add to the the storage if it is the same until the max. storage is reached.
Your pawn's will never drop stuff at the storage tile, allways just the input, or at last not over the regular stacksize limit.
Once you placed one, you should limit the resource to just one, or different resouce will block the input field.
Pallet/skip are only effectiv for small stacksize items. Stuff with 600 stacksize you should put into barrels/chests or use quantum stockpiles.

Lerin

Hysteresis feature dont work at storage TAB, i mean "refill cells less than" (A17)

MightyGooga

Canute, thanks for explaning that to me.

Im getting myself a different bug right now. When I form a Caravan, right after the guy leaves (Caravan was 1 colonist and 2 horses) all the UI in the game breaks. I still see my colony running for a while but cant click in anything.