[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Try to disable colonist_bar mod !
Many people got since A16 problems with this mod. But not all, thats why the Dev team keep that mod.

kaptain_kavern

A17 already? You guys are working hard, for sure.

Congratz to you and the whole team  8)

Hargut

Anyone ahve a idea why my guys are always running intro the butcher house to eat the meals in there ? I made a freaking dinner room with a stockpile for food. But they prefer to eat without a table on the fucking ground in a room full of blood and dead bodys.

MightyGooga

Hi, started a new game. Now in A17. The first thing I noticed is that the walls dont have the nice textures from A16. Is that correct? Or did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Edit:

I also noticed that for now, colonists wont change equipment as needed. For example, if they equip a hammer, they wont exchange for a handaxe (Both are in the colonist inventory), when they are doing a cut plant job. It seems to me that, they dont have to equip the item to get the work bonuses anymore. But that is just a guess. If someone can confirm it please do.

Where can we get a concenient list of mods that are operating in the game? I think the initial post lists are outdated. There are so many mods, from previous versions, that I cant tell if they are still in the game.

Hargut

Quote from: Lerin on June 18, 2017, 11:15:36 AM
Hysteresis feature dont work at storage TAB, i mean "refill cells less than" (A17)
Ye noticed so as well :(

Geroj

Should wild fruit trees disappear after harvest?

sidfu

plants will respawn on their own like animals. the map will always try to keep a certain ammount of plants.

Lonfield

I've experienced some decent lag problems when I reach something around 10 colonists and start having a decent ammount of machines working. Any ideas on how to reduce that lag?. In Vanilla i have the same problems on 15 colonists and with no storage systems, what for what I've noticed reduces the lag

thanks

Canute

There isn't much you can do.
This modpack got alot things to calculate, like the extra maintance (FluffyBreakdowns) or the quantum stockpiles.
You can try to disable FluffyBreakdowns at the modlist and check if that helps.

sidfu

Quote from: Lonfield on June 19, 2017, 03:19:40 AM
I've experienced some decent lag problems when I reach something around 10 colonists and start having a decent ammount of machines working. Any ideas on how to reduce that lag?. In Vanilla i have the same problems on 15 colonists and with no storage systems, what for what I've noticed reduces the lag

thanks

u can disable some mods next game like calute said or u can more specalize your people. the most common issue of lag later game with alot of pawns is people haveing their pawns able to do everything. that means every job gets checked constantly.

have 1 main job for them to do then a sub job for when the main job is finish or say waiting on more mats like a crafter then 1 last just in case job like hauling and cleaning so they dont be idle.

u can also save some fps by only having say a few be switch flippers( preferably ones that dont go far from base) and have everyones firefighting disabled till u acutaly need to fight fires

LittleMikey

Hey, so, forgive me for being a noob, but I've not used this pack before. Does it include everything in the "mods list" section (including those from previous releases) or is it just currently consisting of the two mods included in the A17 update section?

ZuperZam

Is there any way to disable the Animal Hunting "event"? It happens waay too frequently early game, 3-4 times a day, and I like to start off with nothing, so I usually just get wiped within a day or two. Any help is much appreciated!

Lerin

Multi fuel stove from dubs hygiene, dont have this nice "Fuel Filter" any chance to add it ? :)

Canute

Quote from: LittleMikey on June 19, 2017, 09:04:53 AM
Hey, so, forgive me for being a noob, but I've not used this pack before. Does it include everything in the "mods list" section (including those from previous releases) or is it just currently consisting of the two mods included in the A17 update section?
sidfu (someone from the dev team) said the A17 release don't got all the mods/features from the A16 yet, but it should be playable.

MightyGooga

Quote from: ZuperZam on June 19, 2017, 09:53:52 AM
Is there any way to disable the Animal Hunting "event"? It happens waay too frequently early game, 3-4 times a day, and I like to start off with nothing, so I usually just get wiped within a day or two. Any help is much appreciated!

Ha! I can help with that. Go to rimworld mods folder. Open skcore folder. Go to defs folder. Then find incidents folder. Open it up. There you will find configs for all incidents.