[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 20, 2017, 05:26:08 PM
Hey peeps,

Im having this probloem with A17. Sometimes when I tell a character to reload, it wont reload the full cap of weapon. This happened with bows, and rifles. I checked and they are all carrying ammo. Is this a thing? Other times they reload fine.

EDIT:

Nevermind, the pawn was trying to load the 2 metal arrows, and it suppose to reload with the stone ones I assigned. Which is weird, becouse why he kept the metal arrows it it wasnt assigned? Well...

Can I ask something: Where do we stand on adding rimsenal mod to this pack?

we already have a one of weapoons. also once combat extended is stable enough we moveing to it from combat realism, if u want to switch ammo types right click the ammo button to switch.

Goo Poni

Quote from: Canute on June 19, 2017, 01:35:16 PM
Yeah it is very hard to compare all these things.
Like sidfu mention, armor stats vari with the material you made them.
But if you just want look at the special effect of armor/weapons. Use the develop mode, spawn a few armor/weapons, inspect them and use the destroy tool to destroy these items.
There is no overview or wiki that show all these kind of items or material stats.

Owlchemist made a cheatsheet of sorts that should still be up to date unless some sweeping balance changes have been made since. That is found here. Last I played this pack, it didn't account for the armours that provided shielding or shield stats of some sort however. But it includes practically everything else you should want to know.

xRude

Quote from: Canute on June 20, 2017, 02:10:46 AM
xRude,
what scenario do you start with ?
I created the preset with Lost Cannibals but loaded it with
I loaded it with Crashlanded and Classic, same outcome

Quote from: sidfu on June 20, 2017, 01:22:36 PM
its not recommened to use PC for aliens. the human like ones like nova should be fine. but asari and ossarain have issues at times. for 1 pc cant tell if a backstory is limited ot just a alein race and some like asar cant have hair.

if u want to start off with 1 of each this is hat i recommend. pc the single human. start game. enable dev then save and spawn in random asari and such till u get 1 u satisfied with. thats the safe least headache inducing way.

u can blame game for not having any support for aliens being the cultpult

Really? cause my normal mods have like 5 Races and they all go through PC normally.. ugh human, orassan, zabrak, apini, crystalline... i normally have no issue setting them up through PC

hoaxdream

nice mod, specially the texture of terrains, hope they also release separate mod for just texture of terrain

MightyGooga

Sorry for noobism. But what is PC?

Also, I think the vanilla game really needs improvment on how to handle other texture packs.

And, I just think rimsenal is too cool to be left out of this awsome pack. Awsomeness should stick toghether...

Finally, am I the only one playing this pack like there is no tomorrow?

Extront

So i started playing this modpack again yesterday and noticed that whenever one of my colonists would go to tend someone the dev log would pop up with an error. ( like to play with the tools enabled just for this reason) Wanted to know if anyone else is having this happen and/or if it is fixable, it does not seem to degrade the game at all when it happens but i may just be missing something. I have some extra mods enabled, and some of the optional ones disabled, Mod list can be found below.

Log-https://gist.github.com/58ddc2c142b74852c6382339c48ac71c
Image of log-http://imgur.com/a/8dkoG
Image of modlist-http://imgur.com/a/lwhCL

MightyGooga

Can someone tell me what mod in the a16 version, would introduce horses, and allow for a diversity of animals to act as packing animals?

In A17, i tamed 2 lamas, trained them to obedience but they wont increase haul capacity when forming caravans.

BlackSmokeDMax

Xbalanque

Wtf is Malaria in this modpack?
Medicine + Sleep all time + Doctor skill 12
and still impossible to survive that, any tips?

sidfu

Quote from: Xbalanque on June 21, 2017, 06:22:15 AM

medince dont realy effect diseaes. for diseases u want  a high immunity gain bed+antibotics(tinitures also are antibotics) and or anything that improves bloood filtration.

Canute

Inspect your bed, maybe you notice a different to vanlia gameplay.
The material has a hugh influence at the rest eff. and immunity gain.
You should build your hospital bed with these materials, good ones got an immunity gain at 110% or better, then you should survive any infection even without medicin.

Xbalanque

Quote from: sidfu on June 21, 2017, 06:33:31 AM

medince dont realy effect diseaes. for diseases u want  a high immunity gain bed+antibotics(tinitures also are antibotics) and or anything that improves bloood filtration.

So, can i spare my high quality medicine and just use doctor care?
Megasloth's Bed incoming...

BlackMonSterX

is bug or I miss something?

I play with two tails and unknows Scenario but in 1 year I have no any Raid , Visitor , Caravan and I can't craft any ammo.

Hargut

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on June 21, 2017, 01:44:32 PM
is bug or I miss something?

I play with two tails and unknows Scenario but in 1 year I have no any Raid , Visitor , Caravan and I can't craft any ammo.

not sure, i really seldom get anything as well. I switched to this Marine story teller and now i get some r aids atleast.

MightyGooga

Seriously,

What mod should I use to allow for more pack animals? And Are horses a vanilla animal?