[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: Wazowski on July 09, 2017, 08:45:25 AM
I can update the MODs manually  ?

Or should I always update them with HardcoreSK_Updater  ?

Currently the MODs that I want to update are

Hospitality (v1.17e - updated 09.07.2017)
Combat Extended - v1.4 Loadout fixes (09.07.2017)

as hospitiatly no longer addds its own beds u can use steam version fine of it.

CE just use from the pack as we have to verfy any changes dont break parts of core sk. i manualy insteall pack but then again i constaly change things since i work on the pack.

Geroj

sidfu what about asari thunder attack that microwave ammo like popcorn? Is it possible to fix it?

crowman

Could anyone please tell me how to turn off the clock on the top right? Thanks.

joeloverbeck

Apparently, as part of the Fertile Fields mod, the bill to create compost should be in the Butcher Table, but it isn't. I've seen from searching posts that the mod Veggie Garden causes this issue. Is this a bug in this compilation or should something be researched first?

EPD

Hi everyone, I got a question, since i dig out the source code and couldn't find how to aquire "Pile of dirt".
Any ideas how to get "Pile of dirt" for terraforming?

Maybe im too fast in downloading new updates and its not yet implemented but im too exticed for new stuff. What can i say - Great modpack :D

joeloverbeck

EPD, go to the Terraform tab and look at the options. Some of them produce piles of dirt when applied to certain terrains. For example, the second option of Rocky dirt says that it should be placed on gravel, results in rocky dirt and you gain crushed rocks and a pile of dirt. However, unless you can figure out how to make compost, the whole thing is rather limited at the moment.

EPD

Quote from: joeloverbeck on July 09, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
EPD, go to the Terraform tab and look at the options. Some of them produce piles of dirt when applied to certain terrains. For example, the second option of Rocky dirt says that it should be placed on gravel, results in rocky dirt and you gain crushed rocks and a pile of dirt. However, unless you can figure out how to make compost, the whole thing is rather limited at the moment.

Yeah, thats exactly what i did now, compost is not a problem, no matter how stupid this sounds - Dirt is :D But i allready created a nice beachside near water, so im good for now ^^

joeloverbeck

Well, can you tell me how to get compost? It was supposed to be produced via a bill in the Butcher Table, but it isn't there.

EPD

Quote from: joeloverbeck on July 09, 2017, 04:23:24 PM
Well, can you tell me how to get compost? It was supposed to be produced via a bill in the Butcher Table, but it isn't there.

Tbh there is that bill at buther Table, all is required is "Production I" research. Try to find "compost" in ingame help. If there is nothing about it - update your modpack

joeloverbeck

Ah, I guess maybe that bill doesn't exist in the most primitive Butcher Table. I'm playing with a tribe, so researching it will take a while, but now I know what I have to do. Thank you.

Valor

Carbon fiber alloy cant be used to make weapons. That is intended? If so why it has sharp damage modfier and melee cooldown modifier?

crowman

Is there a way to turn off the texture pack?

sidfu

compost is only on the  butcher table for balance reasons. use early game till u get it to stockpile all u need for your terrforming. btw if u haven't noticed u can only harvest a block 1 time for a resource. the process of harvesting changes the tile to a different tile type.

and good news everyone the bug with prosthetic and such not having a part efficiency is fixed and should be pushed anytime soon.

the textures are part of the modpack. if u have the knowledge u can replace them.

crowman

Could someone PLEASE tell me how to turn off the clock at the top right AND the texture pack? Much appreciated.

Undeadbanana

Quote from: EPD on July 09, 2017, 04:28:30 PM
Quote from: joeloverbeck on July 09, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

Tbh there is that bill at buther Table, all is required is "Production I" research. Try to find "compost" in ingame help. If there is nothing about it - update your modpack

You can also put rotting stuff into the compost barrels that unlock with the first Terraforming research. That takes like 2-3 days though.