[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sevrun

Quote from: Canute on July 27, 2017, 12:53:51 PM
Since you are the only one who report this massive of errors, i guess you didn't install it right.
Read again the install instruction and try it again.

That would be my assumption as well, yes.  Especially since my troubleshooting with just CE produced no errors on a fresh install of Rimworld.  I'm trying to figure out exactly _where_ I made a mistake since it's a pretty simple procedure to drop the mods in the right folder and activate them...  Never intended to suggest the problem was with the mod, merely hoping someone could point me in the right direction to straighten whatever I messed up.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: sevrun on July 27, 2017, 01:04:51 PM
Quote from: Canute on July 27, 2017, 12:53:51 PM
Since you are the only one who report this massive of errors, i guess you didn't install it right.
Read again the install instruction and try it again.

That would be my assumption as well, yes.  Especially since my troubleshooting with just CE produced no errors on a fresh install of Rimworld.  I'm trying to figure out exactly _where_ I made a mistake since it's a pretty simple procedure to drop the mods in the right folder and activate them...  Never intended to suggest the problem was with the mod, merely hoping someone could point me in the right direction to straighten whatever I messed up.

You did use the provided xml file instead of trying to activate them yourself, correct? And you did let the mod override the files in /core ?

sevrun

Thanks, I'm an idiot, but I found the problem.  I missed the line about deleting the contents of the config folder before transferring the xml.  Strange how following the instructions properly makes things work properly lol

Valor

Two more observations/issues:

1. Making coffee (15 beans into 5 coffee) actually looses value (60 vs 40). I propose boosting price of coffe to 15-25 to encourage the production if you want just to sell it.
2. Wheat is ungratefull resource. Milling takes long time, mills small ammounts (10 wheat into 6 flour) and some recipes require as much as 100 flour (sweet buns). Some recipes also require static ammount of flour instead of nutrition value (bread).
I propose making an electric milling machine, that would have high quantity recipes (50 wheat into 30 flour?), and also boosting flour nutrition value to 0.02.

Fran

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on July 27, 2017, 01:11:00 PM
You did use the provided xml file instead of trying to activate them yourself, correct? And you did let the mod override the files in /core ?

The config.xml provided in github leaves a few mods not activated. You're not supposed to activate them manually? Oh man...

sidfu

the ones that are deactivated by our modscofing thats provided are extra mods u can use if u want. the only thing with those is the enhanced body needs to be before the expanded diseases. beyond that those can be at end of the load order in any order.

they are mod we use or recommened but dont want to force people to use. dont want fences dont activate the fence mod. dont want more diseases then dont enable

Fran

Quote from: sidfu on July 28, 2017, 09:00:37 PM
the ones that are deactivated by our modscofing thats provided are extra mods u can use if u want. the only thing with those is the enhanced body needs to be before the expanded diseases. beyond that those can be at end of the load order in any order.

they are mod we use or recommened but dont want to force people to use. dont want fences dont activate the fence mod. dont want more diseases then dont enable

Oh, good thing the expanded diseases said so in the mod description. Safe.
Hadn't played since a14, the modpack has come such a long way. Great job! :)

Speaking of that mod, it seems a bit bugged. I've had colonists get "growings" on limbs after severe diseases, which were promptly amputated and replaced just in case metastasis were to ocurr. But the game thinks the replacement part is still the same and ocassionaly requires treatment.

rkade8583

I'm gonna dig into this tomorrow.

http://twitch.tv/blind_ryan

follow so you guys can laugh at my failures. Of which there will be many.

edit: Would there be any chance for the contents of this mod (start with no technology) in an update? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932183612

TA1980

Dear Modteam,

may I ask, why you altered the weapon ranges provided by the "original" CE / CE Guns?

Regards

EPD

Hello there!

Found small recipe mistake in Recipes_Meals_Alcohol.xml:
<!-- Wine Mash -->
<RecipeDef>
<defName>Makewinemash</defName>
<label>Brew Wine Mash</label>
<products>
<tequilamash>10</tequilamash>   product tequila mash???? should be <winemash>
</products>

Keep up good work!

sidfu

@TA1980 if weapons are altered it is for the balance of the  pack. woldnt make sense haveing a guy with a sniper rilfe out rangeing a rocket turrent.

@rkade8583  u can jump on discord we have a channel to allow streamers to advertise when they stream. only req is that u annonuce first stream in main so we can verfy u stream.

@EPD fixed should be up after a while.

EPD

@Sidfu - Could you check also the "Wine" item, bottles of wine <defName>Wine</defName>

I can't find it or filter it in Stock List. Even if i "allow everything" wine can't be transported.
I didn't look further where there are definitions and group lists for items

TA1980

Dear sidfu,

thank you for your reply. I understand your reasoning (and not being a friend of "supersizing" myself, I suppose you did not increase the range of "bigger" weapons, e.g. rocket launchers, in order to not make smaller maps killing fields).

A few remarks:
- What is the purpose of a glass jar (found it in the storage tab but in no recipe)?
- The diseases overhaul has been updated, if you did not already notice (decrease of probabilities).

Regards (and thank you for your great work!)

Sharajat

I'm having an issue with the research benches.  I have a research bench built (two, actually) - not a primitive one.  But the research is still locked and asking for a research bench.  I tried building a primitive one and deconstructing, no dice.  How do I unlock the research?

sidfu

@EPD-- it was missing its thing catgory. fix pushed should be in in few hours at most.
@ta1980 there no way to have range adust based on map size so u stuck with 1 size fits all maps ranges till tylian fixes the OOM bug permeanty so u can use bigger maps saftely. the glass jar is probaly a leftover from a older version of VG u can ignore it.
@sharajat its a known bug. even thou it says missing u can still research it.