[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

entity

Hi, so I've just started the latest and I can't figure out how to use the Dry Rack for jerky because of lack of bill button. Has it been implemented yet?

sidfu

Quote from: entity on July 30, 2017, 07:17:13 AM
Hi, so I've just started the latest and I can't figure out how to use the Dry Rack for jerky because of lack of bill button. Has it been implemented yet?

dry rack is a fermataion building means u need to keep it in a temp range. for the jerky aka dry rack u need to fill it with salted meat.

velve

Heythere folks. Halfway through my current game, it seems the loadouts UI has bugged out.

When creating a new loadout or viewing a current loudout there is nothing in the menu. Oddly If I type 3 digits into the search box I am able to assign meals, drugs weapons etc. but only when searching, otherwise it is just blank. Trying to delete a loadout is bugged as well. I cannot view any of the current weapons my colony has or assign weapons and ammo.

I have put a lot of my heart into this colony so if anyone has any suggestions?

Starting a new game is fine the loadouts menu works perfectly. But Im afraid to start a new game now in case this happens again.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

sevrun

Settled in, played for a while...  adore the mod except for one thing.  Why a 15 day season?  And for the big question... how do I change that back to 30 day seasons?

I'm hesitant to ask given that what little browsing of the forums I've done in regards to the idea suggests the need for a decompiler and knowledge of exactly what one is doing, of which I have neither.

TA1980

Dear sevrun,

I might be mistaken, but it seems to be vanilla.

http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Time

Regards

sevrun

Quote from: TA1980 on July 30, 2017, 12:20:09 PM
Dear sevrun,

I might be mistaken, but it seems to be vanilla.

http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Time

Regards

So it does...  That is unsettling.

entity

Quote from: sidfu on July 30, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

dry rack is a fermataion building means u need to keep it in a temp range. for the jerky aka dry rack u need to fill it with salted meat.

Sorry I must be missing something here. How do I fill it with salted meat? Do I make a storage room that is in the temp range and just leave the meat there? It does not need a bill (as there are no bill button)?

Elysium

Sorry I must be missing something here. How do I fill it with salted meat? Do I make a storage room that is in the temp range and just leave the meat there? It does not need a bill (as there are no bill button)?

I believe how it works is the job is tied to a worktype, probably cooking if I were to guess.  It confused me a bit at first too so I've never actually seen it work, but the compost barrel works the same.  If you have salted meat you may be able to right click on either the salted meat or the jerky rack to prioritize it, but I am unsure.  If not the cook(s) should eventually get around to it if they have nothing else to do.

Slipshodian

Quote from: Elysium on July 31, 2017, 02:26:54 AM
I believe how it works is the job is tied to a worktype, probably cooking if I were to guess.  It confused me a bit at first too so I've never actually seen it work, but the compost barrel works the same.  If you have salted meat you may be able to right click on either the salted meat or the jerky rack to prioritize it, but I am unsure.  If not the cook(s) should eventually get around to it if they have nothing else to do.

from what i've seen, it just needs someone to haul it to the rack (similar to how pawns refuel stoves/generators/etc.). I tend to have my cooks/researchers not haul or clean, so they keep my food supplies up, then go research immediately afterward, and have never seen them perform the filling task.

Xenomacabre

Quote from: Telgrom on July 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
Hi Valor thanks for the fast answer but it dont mean the fueled workbenches.. i mean the fueled heaters (which you can use before you develope an energysystem at winter for temperature perpose... they have no switch to let them burn ...

Also having this issue. I have it filled with fuel, and it just sits there being stupid and not producing heat. There's no way to turn it on or interact with it.

edit: sorry bout the double attachment

edit edit:
I found a workaround. I modified Buildings_Temperature.xml by adding <canAutoBurn>true</canAutoBurn> under the Building_Heater section (in the same manner as campfire). Still tho...

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Valor

Quote from: Xenomacabre on August 01, 2017, 03:49:41 PM
Quote from: Telgrom on July 24, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
Hi Valor thanks for the fast answer but it dont mean the fueled workbenches.. i mean the fueled heaters (which you can use before you develope an energysystem at winter for temperature perpose... they have no switch to let them burn ...

Also having this issue. I have it filled with fuel, and it just sits there being stupid and not producing heat. There's no way to turn it on or interact with it.

edit: sorry bout the double attachment

edit edit:
I found a workaround. I modified Buildings_Temperature.xml by adding <canAutoBurn>true</canAutoBurn> under the Building_Heater section (in the same manner as campfire). Still tho...

I never made a stove honestly, i usually use fueled lights in such case, so I get both light and heat. I find 2-4 to be enough for medium sized room. So cant help here.

silverskin

Why do the solar panels stop generating power in the rain? Actual solars we have today can still generate some power when it's raining. Maybe cut them to 50% max. but not turn them off entirely.

kenmtraveller

Hey, I've gotten a bug where I can't trade now, it's the second game it's happened.  I think it's related to a bug where a bed got duplicated /minified version got left on map.

https://gist.github.com/43acb3553ea38a3932b189c022bcb4fe

Has my logs if anyone wants to look!

Exception drawing MinifiedFurniture368549: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.MinifiedThing.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc, Boolean flip) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings (Verse.DrawTargetDef drawTarget) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings(DrawTargetDef)
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

No objects tracked, memory tracker markup may not be applied.
Verse.Log:Message(String)
Verse.Profile.MemoryTracker:LogObjectsLoaded()
Verse.DataAnalysisLogger:DoLog_ObjectsLoaded()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<DoListingItems>c__AnonStorey5D0:<>m__B99()
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister:DebugAction(String, Action)
Verse.Dialog_DebugLogMenu:DoListingItems()
Verse.Dialog_OptionLister:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Stone, Job=TradeWithPawn A=Thing_Human409253, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.TransferableUtility.TransferAsOne (Verse.Thing a, Verse.Thing b) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TransferableUtility.TransferableMatching[Tradeable] (Verse.Thing thing, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 transferables) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddToTradeables (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (ITrader newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade..ctor (Verse.Pawn playerNegotiator, ITrader trader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.JobDriver_TradeWithPawn+<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator3F.<>m__B6 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=TradeWithPawn, curDriver=RimWorld.JobDriver_TradeWithPawn
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Ken

sidfu

@ken we just recenly added mineifable to objects. if u getting a error about it we need to know which object. the trader bug looks like it happened due to the minefiable spam.

kenmtraveller

pretty sure it was a hide bed, something happened while I was moving it and it got duplicated;  a minified version was left along with the actual moved bed.

I would assume it would be in my save file, how can I find it?  I'll post the details.
Ken