[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Did you check the help menu to check what research you are missing ?

sevrun

Got a problem with the fueled stove.  It's refusing to allow anything to be cooked.  First it was saying I was missing materials for fine meals when I have prime meat and potatoes, but allowing roasted meat and simple meals made of potatoes.  Then it started saying I was missing materials for the simple meals, and now even the roasted meat is a nogo.

I've tried deleting the bills and creating new ones, and that worked for a total of 2 meals before the problem recurred and the solution stopped working.  I've tried replacing the stove and creating new bills.  doesn't work.  I've spent half an hour with my colony brought to an effective halt because I can't produce cooked food and the frustration is starting to outweigh the nifty things the modpack adds.

Any suggestions for how to fix this?

Fran

Quote from: sevrun on August 12, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
Got a problem with the fueled stove.  It's refusing to allow anything to be cooked.  First it was saying I was missing materials for fine meals when I have prime meat and potatoes, but allowing roasted meat and simple meals made of potatoes.  Then it started saying I was missing materials for the simple meals, and now even the roasted meat is a nogo.

I've tried deleting the bills and creating new ones, and that worked for a total of 2 meals before the problem recurred and the solution stopped working.  I've tried replacing the stove and creating new bills.  doesn't work.  I've spent half an hour with my colony brought to an effective halt because I can't produce cooked food and the frustration is starting to outweigh the nifty things the modpack adds.

Check there's ingredients near the search area.

Try expanding your food storage zone. It has solved that problem for me a few times with the butcher table too, because the cook considers there's storage available before working.

If you build a pot right next to the spot your cook sits in and put the meat there, sometimes it gets "blocked" because other colonist is about to use it.

Ynemo

got same problem with camfire. Probably u dont have any stockpile for cooked food. Looks like cook checks available stockpile even if u mark "drop on floor"

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

When you can use googledrive you can use github, you just need to allow javascripts like you did for googledrive.
Since this modpack sometimes changes daily, you can't ask at a daily/weekly base that someone give you this modpack.

seriously guys, its impossible.  there is nothing technically anyone can do-  Github will not work on my computer. It wont.  no amount of troubleshootingwill make it work.  Please believe me.  WILL somebody please please please please please please please please pls post this download link to gdrive.  the one that is currently being hosted.  SK for A17-  please somebody post a gdrive link.  im really really really trying to have this mod.  Please somebody toss it on gdrive for a day. so i may have this.  PLEASE.

sevrun

Quote from: Ynemo on August 12, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

got same problem with camfire. Probably u dont have any stockpile for cooked food. Looks like cook checks available stockpile even if u mark "drop on floor"

Thanks boss, sure enough that fixed it.  Looks like the game doesn't always register storage objects as storage in regards to crafting.  Or at least that's my best guess for the bizarre behavior.

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

My computer can't do github, there's actual unsolvable reasons for this in my operating system.

FOR ANYONE TO DO!! please be brave, let it be you!!

Please Do:
-Upload SK17 to gdrive for 24 hours and post link.

Please Do Not:
-Ignore my plea.
-Try to suggest why you think github doesnt work for me. You don't know my situation.

pls pls pls guys, please help.  It take 5 minutes of your time.  Im not gonna ask for any updates or help getting updates.  I just want thecurrent working model. github doesnt work for me!  i cannot get this mod version. please help! ive been asking almostthe better part  a week now. please be a bro. please be a friend. you, the next person who reads this. please post link t gdrive.

Ynemo

Wait.. banana seeds cost 770$ ? In my early canibal colony i have 17 of them just in case... just in case next raid will wipe me out for this valuables...
Bush seeds cost 17$ ? i have 118!!

how can i get rid of them? Looks like i cant just burn them in campfire.
Have to research Agriculture just to plant this shit...

The13thRonin

Quote from: Ynemo on August 13, 2017, 12:23:15 AM
Wait.. banana seeds cost 770$ ? In my early canibal colony i have 17 of them just in case... just in case next raid will wipe me out for this valuables...
Bush seeds cost 17$ ? i have 118!!

how can i get rid of them? Looks like i cant just burn them in campfire.
Have to research Agriculture just to plant this shit...

Drop them in an unroofed area and they'll be destroyed over three days. Or burn them with a molotov.

Canute

Or do a search inside the modpack about banana seed, once you find the proper xml file, open it with a text editor, search for the marketvalue and change it.
But an early colony is protected normaly, the first 2 years got reduced raid strenghts.

Quote from: sociallyawkwardsurvivor on August 12, 2017, 09:53:30 PM
My computer can't do github, there's actual unsolvable reasons for this in my operating system.
Noone will do this, because it isn't allowed.
You can try to look if discord is working at your PC, join the Hardcore discord channel and ask there.
Or take a USB stick and visit a friend/neightbour to download it there.

Oblitus

Quote from: sociallyawkwardsurvivor on August 12, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
seriously guys, its impossible.  there is nothing technically anyone can do-  Github will not work on my computer. It wont.  no amount of troubleshootingwill make it work.  Please believe me.
Now I'm intrigued. Why?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Oblitus on August 13, 2017, 04:24:09 AM
seriously guys, its impossible.  there is nothing technically anyone can do-  Github will not work on my computer. It wont.  no amount of troubleshootingwill make it work.  Please believe me.
Now I'm intrigued. Why?

Same here. I've never seen a webpage not work where at most a different browser didn't fix the issue.

-trying to use desktop app, and not webpage?
-IP banned from github?
-country bans github access?

very mysterious, makes me want to know!

PhenotypeX

For people having problems with Butchering and cooking giving the "need materials" message, one way to fix it permanently is to go to Options->Mod Settings->QOLTweaksPack and untick "consider storage when butchering".

Wazowski

Quote from: sociallyawkwardsurvivor on August 12, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

FOR ANYONE TO DO!! please be brave, let it be you!!

Please Do:
-Upload SK17 to gdrive for 24 hours and post link.

Please Do Not:
-Ignore my plea.
-Try to suggest why you think github doesnt work for me. You don't know my situation.

pls pls pls guys, please help.  It take 5 minutes of your time.  Im not gonna ask for any updates or help getting updates.  I just want thecurrent working model. github doesnt work for me!  i cannot get this mod version. please help! ive been asking almostthe better part  a week now. please be a bro. please be a friend. you, the next person who reads this. please post link t gdrive.

Here it is men updated from yesterday 12-08-2017

Luck

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mlCfcVz2UEUDFzM2txVzJCTU0/view

Oblitus

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 13, 2017, 04:41:04 AM
Quote from: Oblitus on August 13, 2017, 04:24:09 AM
Now I'm intrigued. Why?

Same here. I've never seen a webpage not work where at most a different browser didn't fix the issue.

-trying to use desktop app, and not webpage?
-IP banned from github?
-country bans github access?

very mysterious, makes me want to know!
For second and third it is easy to get a workaround. My thought he is still using WinXP which don't have modern encryption protocols. Though it can be, again, fixed by using Firefox - it has own encryption libs instead of using system ones.