[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ynemo

Could someone explain how use "refill cells less then" bar at stockpiles?
And what is "hide" stockpile option?
Looks like they dont do nothing 

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Ynemo on August 14, 2017, 02:17:17 PM
Could someone explain how use "refill cells less then" bar at stockpiles?
And what is "hide" stockpile option?
Looks like they dont do nothing

I never use the "refill cells less than" option, so not sure on that.

For the "hide stockpile" option, all that does is turn off the stockpile's background color. So you would have the stockpile still there and you would still see the items in the stockpile, just without seeing any of the stockpile's coloring. That is a part of vanilla and not part of HcSK at all.

Canute

You made a 1x1 stockpile for simple meals at example. And you set refill less then 50%.
Simple meal stacksize is normaly 10 meals. So when the stockpile only get refilled when there are only 4 meals left, doesn't matter how high the priority are.
This prevent hauler to refill the stockpile for every single meal that got taken away normaly.

Ynemo

Quote from: Canute on August 14, 2017, 04:38:55 PM
You made a 1x1 stockpile for simple meals at example. And you set refill less then 50%.
Simple meal stacksize is normaly 10 meals. So when the stockpile only get refilled when there are only 4 meals left, doesn't matter how high the priority are.
This prevent hauler to refill the stockpile for every single meal that got taken away normaly.
When did u do it last time? Looks like it dosnt work currently. 

PhenotypeX

Quote from: Ynemo on August 14, 2017, 04:41:51 PM
Quote from: Canute on August 14, 2017, 04:38:55 PM
When did u do it last time? Looks like it dosnt work currently.

+1. Doesn't seem to be working for me either.

lordmidas

Problem with Haygrass:

The haygrass says that it won't be destroyed if an animal eats it so it can be used to make compact grazing grounds. I know it used to work like that in the previous version. But now when I plant haygrass, it doesn't behave like that - instead the plant is destroyed when the animal eats it. Also the model for haygrass is now different.

Was the haygrass behavior changed in this version? (the tooltip is still the same as previous version).

psninja

hello i have a little bug don't know if it's suppose to be that way but i have the mod skynet activated thanks to the mod pack but when i start a world they are no faction added (skynet or resistance) just nothing like it use to can someone tell me if it's normal ?

Wazowski

Hello,
Why sometimes he tells me that I can not disassemble creatures if I have them perfectly in the warehouse ??
That drives me crazy

Exoray

What do the blue locks on the research tabs mean?

Been playing for a fair few days now all of a sudden most research is locked saying I'm missing requirements, Even on some research that you can do from the start now have little blue locks?

Slipshodian

Quote from: Exoray on August 15, 2017, 05:10:16 PM

Been playing for a fair few days now all of a sudden most research is locked saying I'm missing requirements, Even on some research that you can do from the start now have little blue locks?

locks are for different levels of tech benches needed. Some techs require you use the advanced one, or one paired with the boosting machine (the ergonomics one whose name i can't recall atm).

Exoray

I now know what happened, I had a research bench + Research terminal, my research bench got destroyed but when I made another bench it didn't register in the research tab that I had one.

Only when I deconstructed both the bench and terminal and built both again did it click

The terminal finished first then the bench after and again it didn't register, Fixed it by building the bench first then the terminal.

Not sure if its a bug

Valor

Quote from: Exoray on August 15, 2017, 06:34:56 PM

I now know what happened, I had a research bench + Research terminal, my research bench got destroyed but when I made another bench it didn't register in the research tab that I had one.

Only when I deconstructed both the bench and terminal and built both again did it click

The terminal finished first then the bench after and again it didn't register, Fixed it by building the bench first then the terminal.

Not sure if its a bug

It is a bug but its only visual. As long as you have both research benches (+analyzer) you can research everything.

Ynemo

Quote from: Wazowski on August 15, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
Hello,
Why sometimes he tells me that I can not disassemble creatures if I have them perfectly in the warehouse ??
That drives me crazy
Check available stockpile for meat and etc

Ynemo

could any one form caravan with prisoners? mine prisoners don't want to follow caravan to the edge of map.

sidfu

far as i know u cant make caravans with prisoners.

on reasearch long as u have the correct bench they still research. its a known bug with it saying not met requirments

on cant butcher. the qol mod included has a option to prevent butcher if there no stockpile room. u can disable it in mod options.