[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Jeshiria

Hey guys, are there any favorite mods that you use with Hardcore SK? And maybe somebody know, is there a compatible mod like stackxxl that works with HC SK?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Jeshiria on October 05, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
Hey guys, are there any favorite mods that you use with Hardcore SK? And maybe somebody know, is there a compatible mod like stackxxl that works with HC SK?

This is what I run along with HcSK:

Quality Builder
Zhentar Tweaks (just for the sunlamp planning/fertility tool)
Cleaning Area
Miniaturisation Overloaded
More Planning
Better Workbench Mgmt
Moody
Camera +
More trade ships
Wildlife Tab

Sorry, not sure about the stacking mods.

Canute

Do you look for QoL mods or just for a storage mod.
HCSK allready got increased stacksizes for many of their resources, and own storage furnitures and quantum storages.

Jeshiria

Quote from: Canute on October 06, 2017, 03:44:17 AM
Do you look for QoL mods or just for a storage mod.
HCSK allready got increased stacksizes for many of their resources, and own storage furnitures and quantum storages.

I´m looking for compatible mods and mods with increased stacksize too :) I know that i could rewrite the stacksize on my own in the files but, well, a mod would be easier.

Barik Morloc

Hi, with the "Crash Landing by Katavrik" mod I'm not sure why but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. This is by far my favourite start, although sometimes a bit too generous in what drops, however only 2 survivors drop out of the sky with a bit of ship stuff but none of the fire and havoc that makes this mod so good...

Am I right to assume that this is a modified version of that scenario? If so is the original start compatible with the Hardcore SK pack? Thanks!

Barik Morloc

Nevermind I just added in the hard version of the crashlanding mod and renamed the SK's Crashlanded to Surviving Slaves. Everything works fine.

davidjruss

I am having problems with the Work Tab - if I expand the tab to encompass all the settings , the columns are all squashed up in one long table , column headings overlapping each other making them impossible to read. The work table looks nothing like the 2 tier table shown on page 2 of the hardcore sdk guide. Anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

DavidR

Ps - I cannot also find the horizontal scroll bar mentioned in the guide.

PhxCan

Quote from: davidjruss on October 06, 2017, 05:11:12 PM
I am having problems with the Work Tab - if I expand the tab to encompass all the settings , the columns are all squashed up in one long table , column headings overlapping each other making them impossible to read. The work table looks nothing like the 2 tier table shown on page 2 of the hardcore sdk guide. Anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

DavidR

Yeah, since you have mentioned, I also have this thing. Plus drugged rib problem I mentioned earlier of course.

kukrihaha

Today something weird happened to this mod - after installing this mod package (without any other mods) the game can't spawn raids anymore. Even in developer mode, nothing happens after I click Execute incident-raidenemy. However, I can spawn raids in developer mode by clicking 'raid (300pts)' or any other specific number. So I doubt there is something goes wrong with raid points calculation.
By the way, I don't have this problem when last time running the game, in the meantime I haven't made any change to any file. Besides the raid problem, everything else works perfectly fine. I am really confused, wish eagerly to get anybody's help!

Canute

Quote from: davidjruss on October 06, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

DavidR

I think HCSK use the newer version of Worktab which got overworked, the scroll bas isn't included yet by the author.
You should just expand single column by ctrl-left click on the top of the column.

CruelBanana

For some reason I can't generate world, it just goes back to world setting. I tried all sizes, storytellers and a handful of scenarios, but nothing happens. If someone had simillar problem, or knows how to solve it I would highly appreciate it. It also might be load order, for I have no idea if there should be any particular one(exept load mod libraries before mods, of course).

sidfu

Quote from: CruelBanana on October 07, 2017, 01:02:33 PM
For some reason I can't generate world, it just goes back to world setting. I tried all sizes, storytellers and a handful of scenarios, but nothing happens. If someone had simillar problem, or knows how to solve it I would highly appreciate it. It also might be load order, for I have no idea if there should be any particular one(exept load mod libraries before mods, of course).

keep swaping seeds some seeds when useing mods wont generate world.

on raids we have a new included raid helper but u have to config it yourself. go into the core sk/def/config. open it with any text editor and just chnage the raid delay and the min/max day things to something u want. so say u set the raid delay to 10 and the min max to 3. u should normaly get a raid evvery 7-13 day

PhxCan

Quote from: sidfu on October 07, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

on raids we have a new included raid helper but u have to config it yourself. go into the core sk/def/config. open it with any text editor and just chnage the raid delay and the min/max day things to something u want. so say u set the raid delay to 10 and the min max to 3. u should normaly get a raid evvery 7-13 day

There is no config file inside core sk/def/

CruelBanana

Quote from: sidfu on October 07, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

I tried about 40 seeds with no result, could it be something else? Or maybe you could provide a working seed? By the way, does it always take half an hour to launch RimWorld with this modpack?

PhxCan

Quote from: PhxCan on October 05, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
Hello, I have a small problem. It seems like I cannot install drugged ribs to colonists, but other ribs work fine. Any ideas?

Also, somebody nuked me in the game, and now deadly radiation everywhere. Is there a way to clean it? Like Russians did in Chernobyl? They buried some villages which were too radioactive, maybe something like that?

Ok, seems not going to get any help, but at least tell me when this nuclear stuff going to end. Its been 1,5 years in game time.