[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Quote from: IWannaLiveinHolland on January 06, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
I made an account just to talk about this.
I started trying RimWorld not long ago, and the modpack just today.
Loving it a lot, great job everyone.
But I think I can't find a work around what I think it's a bug. A have a fueled cooking stove, and meat and fruits. I have over 100 fruits and 100 meat, it's not an issue with not having the resources.
Ok, i didn't played the B18 version of this yet.

Since some recipes are working, i think nothing is wrong with your storage,skill or range settings.
Meat isn't meat, and not all veggie's can be used in simple meals. This is much different then vanillla gameplay.
Be sure you have the right kind of meat you need for your recipe.
Be sure you have "fresh" flag set for the bills, but since you wrote you allready to enabled all, this should included it.
I am pretty sure, HCSK got these mod included that show how many things you got on stock in the recipe bills.
Then you can see if you got enough meat or fruits for the recipe.

SunSeeker

Quote from: IWannaLiveinHolland on January 06, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
I made an account just to talk about this.
I started trying RimWorld not long ago, and the modpack just today.
Loving it a lot, great job everyone.
But I think I can't find a work around what I think it's a bug. A have a fueled cooking stove, and meat and fruits. I have over 100 fruits and 100 meat, it's not an issue with not having the resources. These resources Are in a stockpile that is supposed to contain them. The cooking bench is fueled. The stockpile is in range. My colonist has the skill level. There is no weird prisoner room fucking things up. But I just Can't cook simple meals. I can roast meat, I can do some of the other bills, but when I try to do the simple meals recipe it tells me I don't have the materials. I've tried saving/loading, quitting to OS, deconstructing the bench and reconstructing it in different places, but nothing seems to work. Right now simple meals would be the my Best option and I consider them to be very important, so I'm really here to Beg for new options, opinions, and how you think I could fix this. Thank you for your time.

The simple meal don't use fruits, as strawberryes. It only uses veggies like potatoes

Sarge

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 06, 2018, 03:02:14 AM
EDIT: Here you go http://lttlword.ru/download/rimworld/Mods/numbers/A18/Numbers.zip

Thank you very much for trying and all the advice, but still not working when I downloaded that. It doe the same thing aka does nothing when I click the button.

Ky6000

I just got the terminator event on my save. I was wondering about starting a new save with the terminator as the only pawn, starting with almost nothing on a very harsh spawn. Is this possible with prepare carefully mod? Or would I have to copy and paste the pawn xml when I first start. If I am right the terminator doesn't need to eat or sleep at all and can regenerate? Seems a bit op but if hes the only pawn on the map it might be an interesting play through, what are everyone's thoughts on this?

Canute

The terminator is part of the story,
basicly you can get one terminator each colony you start.

But it would be very unbalanced if you could start with them, since you allready notice they are very overpowered.
BUT, don't forget once the terminator appear to join your colony, enemy terminator's will raid you, and they arn't less powerful then yours.

raemge

Heyy, I would love to try this mod. Yet I play on Mac and I do not have the:
"/Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld/Config" folder.
Not even the rimworld folder in there.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: raemge on January 06, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

For Windows mine is: C:\Users\Harry_Dicks\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config\ModsConfig.xml

Canute

Once you start Rimworld, open the options, click on the "open safe data" and it should show you where to find the Config folder.

raemge

Quote from: Canute on January 06, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Once you start Rimworld, open the options, click on the "open safe data" and it should show you where to find the Config folder.

Hey, thank you for your help. Unfortunately I cannot see that option there.

free image hosting for ebay
If I missed something them I'm sorry.

SunSeeker

Hey guys, I just noticed something.
My help tab is empty. Is it normal in this version or I did something wrong with installation?

also, my pawns simply don't use the joy option "relax socially" with tables, only if I draft them and use the feast option. So, is this intended or I messed something up?

Canute

Quote from: raemge on January 06, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Nope, sorry my mistake. Looks like Mac version is different.
From another posting i got this
Quote- Mac users don't have it quite so easy, and you will need to navigate to the save folder manually, which can be found here: /Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld . Or you can search for .rws files. Although note that the Library folder could be hidden which might prevent you from both navigating to it and searching for .rws files. More information on where and how to find your save files on the Mac can be found in the following post/thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35625.msg367050#msg367050
When you found the safegames, you just need to go the hierachy up, then you should find the config folder.
But no guarantee, maybe this is different on a mac too.

raemge

Quote from: Canute on January 06, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
Quote from: raemge on January 06, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Nope, sorry my mistake. Looks like Mac version is different.
From another posting i got this
Quote- Mac users don't have it quite so easy, and you will need to navigate to the save folder manually, which can be found here: /Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld . Or you can search for .rws files. Although note that the Library folder could be hidden which might prevent you from both navigating to it and searching for .rws files. More information on where and how to find your save files on the Mac can be found in the following post/thread: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35625.msg367050#msg367050
When you found the safegames, you just need to go the hierachy up, then you should find the config folder.
But no guarantee, maybe this is different on a mac too.

Thank you, I have actually found it thanks to you! :)

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sarge on January 06, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
EDIT: Here you go http://lttlword.ru/download/rimworld/Mods/numbers/A18/Numbers.zip

Thank you very much for trying and all the advice, but still not working when I downloaded that. It doe the same thing aka does nothing when I click the button.

Sarge I just added that mod to the bottom of my list and it is working fine for me. You might have something else conflicting with it.

Ky6000

Quote from: Canute on January 06, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
The terminator is part of the story,
basicly you can get one terminator each colony you start.

But it would be very unbalanced if you could start with them, since you allready notice they are very overpowered.
BUT, don't forget once the terminator appear to join your colony, enemy terminator's will raid you, and they arn't less powerful then yours.

I was thinking of "The Survivor" scenario starting in a barren spawn with the hardest AI storyteller and the hardest difficulty. If I am right, the terminator doesn't need to sleep or eat, so he works round the clock and can regenerate from anything, so I would get swarmed by enemies but I should always survive it. I was also thinking of getting slaves ("Simple Slavery" mod looks good) to do things I cant do, and do some hauling before they die.

Sarge

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 06, 2018, 06:07:16 PM
Quote from: Sarge on January 06, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Sarge I just added that mod to the bottom of my list and it is working fine for me. You might have something else conflicting with it.

Dayhum, I'll have to try figure it out. That 'Animal Corpses' filter is just too useful for scavenging.