[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

for the robot parts its probaly a error with the temp item we had that before. as for the facial stuff the issue is we use a custom setup for pawns. if u look on the discod paches channel u find a patch u can use for facial stuff but u can only use the 18.0 version not the 18.5.  the 18.5 ive tried to patch but pawns start disapparing and such.

itzrabiid

Hey all, sorry if this has been asked earlier in the thread but here it goes

Im playing with just mods included in the mod pack and i realised, my colonists when in combat dont get suppressed or hunker down. i remember that was an active feature in the combat extended mod but since ive picked it up again it isnt happening. all other aspects of the CE is working. any ideas?

sidfu

Quote from: itzrabiid on March 30, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked earlier in the thread but here it goes

Im playing with just mods included in the mod pack and i realised, my colonists when in combat dont get suppressed or hunker down. i remember that was an active feature in the combat extended mod but since ive picked it up again it isnt happening. all other aspects of the CE is working. any ideas?

it works its just in the pack your clothing/armor also prevents suppression. also suppression isnt as strong now to prevent it from bugging pawn ai.
look at pawns clothing u see the armors have suppression resist now

itzrabiid

alright, what about hunkering. im just referring to the needs tab and even when being shot at theres no alert for suppression like there used to be. thanks anyway.

kenmtraveller

Just got a really rare HCSK ending in my game (see attachment).
I choose to be rescued, and the game ended immediately.
There wasn't any end credits scene, music, or even a list of saved colonists.  The game just ended, and returned to the new/load game menu.

I would suggest that this event be changed, it doesn't seem good to win the game by random luck.  I woudn't choose it again.
Maybe the rescue event only has room on the ship for half of your colonists?  And the other half continue?  In any case, the event needs more work.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Agent00Soul

Quote from: skyarkhangel on October 12, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
Quote from: zmadz on October 12, 2016, 04:48:19 PM
man as much as i love this mod pack,  that much i hate it, so many good stuff here that i wish people updated for newer versions of rimworld. Terminators are broken(regeneration is  op) , playing with tribals i had an event and saved one he just melee hunted everything for me while others did the crafting/cooking/mining also i been getting bugs with terminator infiltrators that are guests they don't go to guest room and just starve to death then come and try to attack me once they are "reborn".

plz detail, what problem with skynet? It has not completed yet to end. I'am still wokring on it.
Yes, covert guest specially kill yourself to reborn as machine. Its need to restructure pawn :)

P.S. Great, 500k topic views :) Now it is one of the most visited topics on Ludeon forum. I think it is deserved, because we have a lot of work. On github already reached 1k+ commits.

Terminators can solo nearly any raid.

They are so far overpowered its just stupid and game destroying.

Canute

Because you need them, when other terminator or mechanoids will raid your colony.
And if you progress futher, you will encounter much stronger pirates too.
At moment you prolly just encounter tribal's and scrap metal pirates without hightech stuff.

kenmtraveller

You don't need terminators to defeat any non-terminator raids, except for Zeon.

I've won HCSK several times (Rey Rough storyteller)  and I always disable the Skynet mod.

Patitodo

Hi guys, I'm retourning to RimWorld after a break.

Is no longer any way to autohunt, autochop and automanage farms? Manager tab was a great help in big colonies.

Thanks.

Canute

autohunt, autochop and automanage farms are all part of the Colony manager mod.
You can try to add the mod by yourself to the modpack and look if it works.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.0

Oddworld75

Please help !!

Hardcore sk is supposed to have integrated "prison labor" mod, but I can't find the option "force to work" on prisoners tab. There is only "chat and recruit" "release" etc. But no way to force them working, they only eat my food these suckers !

meistro

Hi, has anyone already defeated zeon, in the current version?
My colony deffeat all raids, but Zeon is unmanageable.
to many flashstorms and the head beam kill the whole base with one shoot.

The only solution is to run away and give up the base.
but I had to give up my base a few hours ago because of a nuclear bomb :(

luceed

Hi guys.
It's been a long time since I play this awsome game and these updates are so cool.
Just wanted to know few things:

Is there any issue with apparels crafting ?
I mean, a Muffalo over 300Kl only give 100 wool.
A double bed is 110 wool, Ok, I accept that, but why a simple duster cost 95 wool (which is more than a simple bed 65...) or a teeshirt cost 75 meanwhile a trouser cost 45... 
In fact, duster + shirt + trouser = +200 wool / pawns.
And this is without shoes, gloves and hat.
I get it, clothes crafting must be balance, but, it feels like these values are random.
I repeat myself but how a tee shirt can be more expensive in fabric than a bed ???

Other thing: I have some hard time with heat management.
Apparently some working station produce heat.
Is there any way to know which station produce heat and when it produced it (at work, power On/Off) ?

sidfu

Quote from: luceed on April 07, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
Hi guys.
It's been a long time since I play this awsome game and these updates are so cool.
Just wanted to know few things:

Is there any issue with apparels crafting ?
I mean, a Muffalo over 300Kl only give 100 wool.
A double bed is 110 wool, Ok, I accept that, but why a simple duster cost 95 wool (which is more than a simple bed 65...) or a teeshirt cost 75 meanwhile a trouser cost 45... 
In fact, duster + shirt + trouser = +200 wool / pawns.
And this is without shoes, gloves and hat.
I get it, clothes crafting must be balance, but, it feels like these values are random.
I repeat myself but how a tee shirt can be more expensive in fabric than a bed ???

Other thing: I have some hard time with heat management.
Apparently some working station produce heat.
Is there any way to know which station produce heat and when it produced it (at work, power On/Off) ?

balance comes before realism that's why the costs are like that.

as for heat. if it needs to heat something to make it it makes heat.

macbuk

Anybody came across their terraforming slowly turning back to the original terrain? I keep laying down rich soil on my farm, yet with time it keeps reverting to regular soil and destroying my crops such as tomatoes, grapes etc.