[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

zenfur

I am experiencing a weird bug now. My main bionic crafter (he has Bionic Pal, Adv hand, 2 Adv legs and Adv Spine) is invisible.

Also game became even more buggy and crashes often.

By the way, what do you guys think about increasing seeds' stacking to 400 per pile?

@edit: I was thinking, there are merely 2 plasma weapons and 1 laser weapon, unless I forgot about something. Anyways, I'd suggest to merge Plasma w. component and Laser w. component into Energy w. c. (possibly also Advanced Energy w. c.) and use this instead.
Also stun gun/stun beacon/stun grenade are pretty underwhelming for their overwhelming price.

@edit2: Yet another minor bug report: Cup of tea has stacks of 75 while it's meal. Also Industrial cooler (smaller one) has electronics in its recipe 2 times.

@lastedit: Also I can't find a way to install advanced prothetic arms/legs. Other body parts work fine, these two seem to be unappliable. It requires more investigation.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

isistoy

Quote from: zenfur on August 20, 2015, 07:57:06 AM
Quote from: losinator501 on August 20, 2015, 12:55:03 AM
The cooks can either butcher or make jerky but they always choose to butcher so then I have a lot of raw meat so people get sick or mad

Is hunting then grilling the only option for food early game?

I survived even on desert (haven't tried north pole yet), but I have failed few times before I succeed on that.

Tips: Camp fire (made out of kindling, in temperature tab) is great for early cooking. You can make there simple meals without the need of tableware, or cook fish/bake potatoe. All of these options are great.

As a source of food fishing is superb, as from hunting I couldn't survive very long as animals were running out on the desert too quickly. I was helping myself with shimmershrooms (they are great to eat as raw) - mine few blocks of any mountain and you should get some too. Make sure to disable it as an ingredient for cooking (shimmershroom), as it's better to eat as raw (and lasts fresh longer).

So there are few tricks to make cook prioritize cooking over butchering:
1) you can set range to get ingredients for recipe in bills - lower that to narrow area and set dumpling zone for animal corpses only nearby butchering table. This will make sure your cook won't go on the adventure to get some random corpses which happen to be all around the map, but wait for hunter to kill and carry them here
2) if you have too many corpses and he keeps butchering, you can always suspend the task for a while to make the cook focus on cooking
3) the ultimate solution is to have 2 people cooking: 1 butchering and 1 cooking :)
Makes a lot of sense, yes.
A good split in mechanics does make a big difference for producing enough resource to survive. I love it!
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

zenfur

Another minor bug report: Genetics aspect of plants' growing speed is not working. They can have either 70% or 170% still they grow up at the same time.

Even if you don't comment most of my reports, I hope that you read them and take notes, skyarkh :)

@edit: there is also funny bug with coffee: when you zoom out it minimises
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

losinator501

Started my series today! I finally started to get the hang of it, its a lot easier when you have lots of colonists from the crash landing.

Link here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqMXksOj3tb7Wc9wNhZqTj3L4uGqU8pRa

Let me know what you think

notfood

Quote from: losinator501 on August 20, 2015, 11:39:58 PM
Started my series today! I finally started to get the hang of it, its a lot easier when you have lots of colonists from the crash landing.

Link here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqMXksOj3tb7Wc9wNhZqTj3L4uGqU8pRa

I'd have waited a few more hours to start. Updated pack is coming very soon.

losinator501

Quote from: notfood on August 20, 2015, 11:55:11 PM

I'd have waited a few more hours to start. Updated pack is coming very soon.
Problem is I only have tomorrow to record. Do you think it will be out then?

Edit: if the modpack is updated every week or two there's no way I can stay on the latest version always if I want to finish a series.
I will try to load save with new version but if that doesn't work I will stick with this version.

notfood

Watch out for those areas above 10x10, roof tiles without support in an area of 6 blocks will collapse. I noticed you designated a large area that would most likely colapse before you found the cave.

So far doing alright. You are easy to understand.

losinator501

Quote from: notfood on August 21, 2015, 12:38:40 AM

Watch out for those areas above 10x10, roof tiles without support in an area of 6 blocks will collapse. I noticed you designated a large area that would most likely colapse before you found the cave.

So far doing alright. You are easy to understand.
Haha yeah I always collapse things on people without remembering :(

Anyways just wanted to post that for skyarkhangel as a suggestion for video for the front page. I don't want to derail the thread (go off-topic) :P

skyarkhangel

Hardcore SK global project 1.12a: Sky-High (21/08/15)

Special  movie for update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUe2TScXZU0
It canbe used as logo for all, e.g. Let's players.

Changelog in English:

1. Seedplease: Another pack with fixes.
2. Added mod SK_Agriculture. Now, all the plants that can be grown require appropriate research. It's about 7 research for plants.
3. Added mod SK_Tech. Adds gas centrifuges, which enrich natural uranium-237 to uranium-235.
4. Remove the plasma reactor. Reworked plasma geothermal reactor.
5. Changed the geothermal generator, can now be built just next to one of plasma geothermal power plant.
6. Clutter is updated to the latest version. A new opportunity for the colonists - read books.
7. Added 4 new pawns: the hedgehog, buffalo, mamufallo, rhino.
8. Added manually new Mech: mechanical crab, stalker, mammoth, terminator (Male-Female).
9. Full Retexture for pine .. Perhaps the boreal forests is now the most beautiful in Rimworld.
10. Added new hairstyles, helmet and armor mod JaffaKree! (by the film Stargate).
11. Retexture for cloth and devilstrand cloth.
12. Norbals is now possible to treat scars by biomatter.
13. Trading orbital beacon is now available again from the beginning of the game, also removed the requirement of glass and electronic components.
14. For default added ToolForJobs 1.2 with bug fixes.
15. Now, the mine can produce copper and aluminum.
16. Silver and gold are a in separate category of precious metals. Now, from these metals can only build some furniture. A Depleted uranium has been removed completely, and will now be used for the production of ammo.
17. Gause turbine is now being research with Tesla power plant.
18. The geothermal generator, a plasma geo reactor can no longer be constructed closer than 15-20 cells from each other.
19. Locate and removed a bug with a clone recipe glass.
20. Added ash for mulch recipe.
21. Added recipes for cooking meat on the fire.
22. Wires (wiring) can now be made only from copper.
23. Increased the spawn of copper and coal on the map.
24. Now steel obtaining in the processing of iron ore and coal.
25. Added a new resource: Titanium. Rare expensive metal.
26. Removed parts of the depleted uranium.
27. Changed the color palette of iron ore (steel) and plasteel. Now plasteel have beautiful blue overlay. Carbon composite such brighter... now the building will not be too dark.
28. Added a new resource: Nitrate. One of the main components of black powder, and widely used in fertilizer.
29. Sulfates renamed to sulfur changed texture. Now, one of the components for gunpowder. Can be obtained by the refining or processing of iron ore.
30. In accordance with the innovations changed the recipe for gunpowder.
31. Added new feature: napalm. Used for the production of certain munitions.
32. Rewritten completely recipes for ammunitions. Fixed magnetic recipe and the volcano ammo.
33. Changed the texture of the mine and the rig.
34. Fixed collection of sand.
35. Added a new resource: Peat, which now can be collected in the swamps.
36. Added new fuel power plant to run only on fuel.
37. A coal power plant can now operate on coal and peat.
38. Changed biogenerator work, now works on biomatter, or biodiesel derived from the beans. Removed biocell's and related recipes.
39. Added the function of the collection of rubble on the ground.
40. The recipe of mulch changed again. Removed the requirements of the wood, but now needed nitrates.
41. Autosell updated to the latest version.
42. Added new colors and two technologies of ornamental flowers. Increased bonuses from the beauty of flowers.
43. Nerf the wind power plants about 2 times. And the cost for solar plant increased.44. Increased obtain flour and sugar. The appeal of outdoor illumination increased.
45. Added recipes for carbon, vancidium to first (slow) workbench.
46. ​​Added a new resource: Charcoal which is available from burning through the wood. The recipe is also available for the campfire. It can now be to choose coal or charcoal for steel.
47. For the comms center needed to reseacrh Power I + Construction II technologies.
48. Increased yield or production rate in the peterchemical plant (ex chem. Lab) and concrete mixer for all recipes about 2-4 times.
49. Retexture for snowman and Soylent green.
50. Mods: Apothecarius, OmniStorage, MedicalDrinks are now part Core_SK. CombatRealism Defence, Industrialisation and some part Superior Craft,
Mechanical Defence2 (MD2) are now part of a new project Tech_SK based on the dll library.
51. Remade Soylentgreen work.
52. Optimized size stacks for most of the resources on the basis of their market value.
53. Removed nearly 3 dozen things from Aparello and Norbals. Deleted all the socks and gloves are now the same type and are wear on both hands.
54. Changed the recipe of the production of biodiesel. Added a recipe for seed processing into biodiesel in bio refinery.
55. Bows, crossbows, pilum significantly slashed on the firing range, the maximum range of some of them only 18 (less than the pistols). However, significantly increased the accuracy. In a small distance is now deadly and good ofr hunting.
56. Completely redesigned melee weapons including Norbals weapons, making it more effective in closer combat. Nerf max damage for Norbal weapons.
57. Installed compatibility patch for AutoSell with Miscellanious.
58. The acceleration of production on the assembly tables. For simple workable about 2 time.. For electrical about 4!. Also acceleration in processing of sand and rubble (crushed stone) in their workbenches.
59. Fixed craft melee weapons, now it cant be made of stone or wood.
60. Added a nice feather headdress for the tribals.
61. Removed the duplicate recipe tofu on canning table.
62. Added a new resource: a collection of herbs. Gather from the wild rose, mint and hypericum. For the English version: yellow, red and green flowers renamed to wild rose, mint and hypericum.
63. Removed the requirement of synthetic materials for tailor's workbench.
64. Change the number of resources required for heaters and coolers. Reduced heatpush for the floor heating about 5 times (it was too high for their cost).
65. Added a chance to use apperel, hats, gloves, and boots from Aparello by guests, that were previously inaccessible.
66. Walls with wiring and light are now demanding more wires, but remove the requirement to electronics for all walls that used them. Such rebalance of resourses for the walls.
67. Hydroponics doesnt require synthetic materials.
68. Incresed glow  for Rope and power consumption about 2 times. Slightly increased the demand for the wiring.
69. Decreased the bonus for the beauty of some stone surfaces from 3 to 2.
70. Reworked tilled soil and rich soil. Added nitrates and tilled soil require Agriculture II tech.
71. LAW is now work properly.
72. Added a stone heater (furnace), is available from the beginning of the game, working on peat and coal. Well heats the room.
73. Added ability to collect the blocks of snow from the snow.
74. Removed clay collector. Reworked recipes for clay bricks and related prescriptions.
75. Retexture of soft clay, clay brick, rubber and seeds.
76. Resources rebalance on the EPOE tables. Increased the cost for electric assembly table.
77. Increased slightly the cost of all the heaters that works on electricity.
78. Professional cook stove now also saves energy.

Чейджлог на русском:

1. Seedplease: Очередная пачка фиксов с семенами.
2. Добавлен мод SK_Agriculture. Теперь все растения которые можно выращивать требуют соответствующего исследования. Добавлено порядка 7 исследований на изучения растений.
3. Добавлен мод SK_Tech. Изменяет работу большинства электростанций. Добавляет газовую центрифугу, которая обогащает природный уран-237 до урана-235.
4. Убран плазменный реактор. Исправления в работе плазменного геотермального реактора.
5. Переделан геотермальный нагреватель, теперь может строиться только рядом с одной из геотермальных электростанций.
6. Обновлен Clutter до последней версии. Появилась новая возможность для колонистов - читать книжки.
7. Добавлено 4 новые вида животных: ёжик, буффало, мамуфалло, носорог.
8. Добавлены в ручную новые механоиды: Механический краб, сталкер, мамонт, терминатор (м и ж).
9. Полный ретекстур сосны.. Пожалуй северные леса теперь самые красивые в римворлде.
10. Добавлены новые прически, шлем и броня из мода JaffaKree! (по фильму Звёздные врата).
11. Ретекстур ткани и ткани из дьяволотника.
12. Норблам теперь можно лечить шрамы биоматерией.
13. Торговый маяк теперь снова доступен с начала игры, убрано требование стекла и электронных компонентов.
14. Добавлен по умолчанию обновленный ToolForJobs с багфиксами.
15. Теперь в шахте можно добывать медь и алюминий.
16. Серебро и золото выделены в отдельную категорию драгоценных металлов. Теперь из этих металлов можно строить только некоторую мебель. А изотоп урана (обедненный уран) убран совсем и теперь будет использоваться для производства боеприпасов.
17. Турбина гауса теперь изучается совместно с тесла-электростанцией.
18. Геотермальный генератор, плазменная геотермальный реактор и шахты теперь не могут быть построены ближе чем в 15-20 клеток друг от друга.
19. Найден и убран баг с клон рецептом стекла.
20. В рецепт мульчи добавлен пепел.
21. Добавлены рецепты приготовления мяса на костре.
22. Провода (проводка) теперь производиться только из меди.
23. Увеличен спавн меди и угля на карте.
24. Изменен крафт стали. Теперь она получается при обработке железной руды и угля.
25. Добавлен новый ресурс: титан. Редко встречающийся дорогой металл. По прочности превосходит пласталь, но уступает композиту и ванцидиуму.
26. Убраны детали из изотопа урана.
27. Изменена цветовая палитра железной руды(стали), пластали. А для композита сделана ярче... теперь строения не будут слишком темными.
28. Добавлен новый ресурс: селитра. Один из главных компонентов черного пороха, а также широко используйщийся для удобрений.
29. Сульфаты переименованы в серу, изменена текстура. Теперь один из компонентов пороха. Можно получить при переработке нефти или путем переработки железной руды.
30. В соответствии с нововведениями изменен рецепт изготовления черного пороха.
31. Добавлен новый компонент: напалм. Используется для производства некоторых боеприпасов.
32. Переписаны полностью рецепты изготовления боеприпасов. Исправлен крафт магнитных и вулкан боеприпасов.
33. Изменена текстура шахты и буровой установки.
34. Исправлен сбор песка.
35. Добавлен новый ресурс: Торф, который теперь можно собирать на болотах.
36. Добавлена новая топливная электростанция, работающая только на топливе.
37. Угольная электростанция теперь может работать не считая угля, теперь еще на торфе.
38. Изменена работа биогенератора, теперь работает на биоматерии или биодизеле получаемый из бобов. Убран ресурс Биоэлемент и связанные с ним рецепты.
39. Добавлена функция сбора щебня на местности.
40. В рецепте мульчи снова изменения. Убрано требования дерева, но теперь требуется селитра.
41. Обновлен Autosell до последней версии.
42. Добавлены новые цветы и две технологии разведения декоративных цветов. Увеличены бонусы красоты от цветов.
43. Порезана мощность ветрянных электростанций в 2 раза. А стоимость солнечной увеличена..
44. Увеличено получение муки и сахара. Привлекательность напольной подсветки увеличена.
45. Добавлены рецепты карбона, ванцидиума, пластали на начальный (медленный) верстак.
46. Добавлен новый ресурс: древесный уголь (charcoal) который можно получить прожигая дерево. Рецепт также доступен для костра. Для получения стали

теперь можно использовать на выбор уголь или древесный уголь.
47. Для консоль связи требуется для открытия технологии изучить Электричество I + Строительство 2.
48. Увеличен выход или скорость производства в нефтеперерабатывающей станции (бывшая хим. лаба) и в бетономешалке всех рецептов в 2-4 раза.
49. Ретекстур снеговика и сойлента.
50. Моды Apothecarius, OmniStorage, MedicalDrinks теперь являются частью Core_SK. CombatRealism Defence, Industrialisation и частично Superior Craft с

Mechanical Defence2 (MD2) теперь являются частью нового проекта Tech_SK основанного на dll библиотеке.
51. Переделана работа сойлента.
52. Оптимизирован размер стаков для большинства ресурсов исходя из их рыночной стоимости.
53. Убрано почти 3 десятка лишних вещей из Апарелло и Норбалов. Выпелены все носки, а перчатки теперь одного типа и надеваются на обе руки.
54. Переработана схема производства биодизеля. Добавлен рецепт переработки семян в биодизель в переработчике топлива (bio refinery).
55. Все луки, арбалеты, пилумы значительно порезаны по дальности стрельбы, максимальная дальность некоторых из них всего 18 (меньше чем у пистолетов). Но значительно увеличена точность их скорость применения. На небольшой дистанции теперь смертельно опасны и хорошо преспособлены для охоты.
56. Полностью переработано оружие ближнего боя в том числе оружия норбалов, делая его более эффективным в ближем бою. Порезан дикий урон норбальского оружия.
57. Установлен патч совместимости AutoSell с Miscellanious. Теперь багов с торговлей быть не должно.
58. Ускорение производства на сборочных столах. Для обычного станка в 2 раза. Для электрического в 4. Ускорение переработки песка и щебня в том числе.
59. Пофиксен крафт оружия ближнего боя, теперь его нельзя делать из камня и дерева. (например заточка из железобетона)
60. Добавлен красивый головной убор из перьев для аборигенов.
61. Убрано дублирование рецепта тофу на консервном столе.
62. Добавлен новый ресурс: сбор трав. Собирается из шиповника, мяты и зверобоя. Для английской версии: желтые, красные и зеленые цветы переименованы в шиповник, мяту и зверобой.
63. Убрано требование синтетических материалов из ткацкого станка.
64. Изменены количества требуемых ресурсов на обогреватели и кулеры. Уменьшено получение тепла от теплого пола в 5 раз (было слишком завышено).
65. Добавлен шанс использования одежды, головных уборов, перчаток и ботинок из сборки Апарелло, которые ранее были недоступны для случайного появления на гостях.
66. Стены с проводкой и с освещением теперь требуют еще проволку, но убрано требования к электронике для всех стен которые их использовали. Не большой ребаланс стен по ресурсам.
67. Гидропоника теперь не требует синтетических материалов и теперь гидропонику можно строить из множества ресурсов на выбор. Не большой ребаланс всей гидропоники по ресурсам.
68. Увеличена мощность свечения дюралайта и потребление электроэнергии. Немного увеличено требование по проводке.
69. Снижен бонус красоты для каменных покрытий.
70. Переработаны требования по ресурсам для улучшения грядок(возделывание земли). Одна теперь открывается при агрикультуре I, улучшенная с Алгрикультурой II. Добавлено использование нитрата калия.
71. Противотанковый гранатомет теперь работает нормально.
72. Добавлена каменная печка, доступна с начала игры, работает на торфе и угле. Хорошо обогревает помещение.
73. Добавлена возможность собирать снежные блоки из снега и делает из них стены.
74. Убран сборщик глины. Переделана работа по сборке глины и связанные с ней рецепты.
75. Ретекстур глины, глиняного кирпича, резины и упаковки семян.
76. Ребаланс требований по ресурсам на столах ЕПОЕ. Увеличена стоимость электрического сборочного стола.
77. Увеличена ненамного стоимость всех обогревателей на электричестве. А ванильные обогреватели теперь открываются только с Электричества 2.
78. Плита шеф-повара теперь тоже экономит электроэнергию.

TheGentlmen

skyarkhangel

TheGentlmen

StorymasterQ

That was I thought too, but then I don't think he spelled it Skyar Khangel :p
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Canute on August 21, 2015, 03:12:00 AM
compare sk with the name of the modpack author ! :-)

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 21, 2015, 03:18:01 AM
That was I thought too, but then I don't think he spelled it Skyar Khangel :p
Dis is what I also thought...

TheGentlmen

Moved