[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Tumour

I just got into rimworld lately and wanted to challenge my self by getting this pack (latest version from github) but when i load the mods, the game does the automatic restart (while running in admin non steam version) and ends up on a black screen which just stays there. I have followed the steps properly and i am running version 1.1.2654, nothing i try seems to work so i am in need of help

Canute

I suggest that you try to ask at their discord channel, the dev's of that modpack rarely visit this forum but be more active at discord.

sidfu

Quote from: Tumour on June 17, 2020, 08:33:18 PM
I just got into rimworld lately and wanted to challenge my self by getting this pack (latest version from github) but when i load the mods, the game does the automatic restart (while running in admin non steam version) and ends up on a black screen which just stays there. I have followed the steps properly and i am running version 1.1.2654, nothing i try seems to work so i am in need of help

yep just jump on the dsicord as im pretty much there all the time. u also get direct help withot having to wait  8)

MightyGooga

Ankhar

Isshi

Hey guys i love this mod but there is one thing i really want you to do : when you added the new tabs it made the mod  "Smarter food selection" not work (after the SK for rimworld 1.0 )   can you please please please pretty please integrate some form of this mod that is also costumizable into potential next release of hardcore SK or patch it somehow that it works with it now ? thank you.

legendary

Project is extremely outdated. So many mods brought them insane amount of in-balance and bugs, development is very slow (maybe project is dying?). And they do not support version except specific 1.2.xx. Consider to upgrade your RW version.
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

daftbunch18

Quote from: legendary on August 30, 2021, 01:21:40 PM
Project is extremely outdated. So many mods brought them insane amount of in-balance and bugs, development is very slow (maybe project is dying?).
Hum... not so sure. https://imgur.com/a/Bqz9Ifh