[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Added alternative link.

Quote from: Devin on September 11, 2015, 08:00:54 PM
I'm afraid I'm getting a horrible graphical bug when I try to load saves.  Screenshot included.

try to switch language before load game.

Quote from: magistrate on September 11, 2015, 05:05:25 PM
Mushroom tinctures fall out of my doctor's hand every time he tires to use it to treat a colonist. He picks it up and tries over and over. Right-clicking and consuming yourself seems to work, but treating another with it does not.

If there was a way to either make it work for treating or to remove it from the medicines list, that would keep many of my colonists alive.

If it's removed as a normal medicine, perhaps making it an antibiotic would help. Colonists could drink it for the alcohol effect, and it could help them ward off disease.

Just some ideas...

Thanks.

Thank you. I'll check this.

Quote from: Temeez on September 11, 2015, 07:33:17 AM
Quote from: blub01 on September 11, 2015, 07:08:44 AM
you have to have the material you want to make it from in your stockpile, it's a rimworld thing.

No. I can't even open the list of all materials. This happens no matter which mouse button I press (picture below).

-SNIP-

Vacindium research bench? it could be fully removed.. I'll check this.

Devin

blub01

Is it intended that the gauss wind turbine only produces 60W, or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: was too impatient, works now.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Patitodo

Hi!

First of all, many thanks to skyarkhangel and any another mod developer, you make the world better.

I download the new version 2.1b yesterday from yadi link (dropbox don't work properly) and I've noticed that have many less items and less total size than the previous version (also Radiactive, just the previous one). Later, when I start a new colony, I've seen some errors in the log.

I want to record a "let's play", so it's important to me to have a great experiencie... Full unninstall (even Rimworld) and reinstall again... and same "no stringfiles" errors.

http://prntscr.com/8fi2e3
http://prntscr.com/8fi2ja
http://prntscr.com/8fi2ot

It seems there are some missing files, maybe?

PD: Sorry about my English, it isn't my native languaje

blub01

quick question because I'm not quite sure, can fissures be reused infinitely or do the returns diminish every time you set up a new mine extractor? also, the timer on the extractor keeps going when it is turned off, is that intended?

EDIT: also, lamps requiring electronic chips is ridiculous, the most complex piece of "electronics" is a simple switch, which is really easy to make from the other materials required.

EDIT2: I don't think it is intended that you can't make tableware at the electric smelter. it's kind of annoying because I have to have both a smelting furnace and electric smelter.

EDIT3: And the aquaculture hopper doesn't really work, the food doesn't rot but it deteriorates as if it were outside. And I wanted to mention that I'm using the 2.0(I think) version, not the newest one, because I'm not quite sure if my saves still work in the new version(and because I'm lazy and don't want to update).
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Patitodo on September 12, 2015, 11:11:51 AM
Hi!

First of all, many thanks to skyarkhangel and any another mod developer, you make the world better.

I download the new version 2.1b yesterday from yadi link (dropbox don't work properly) and I've noticed that have many less items and less total size than the previous version (also Radiactive, just the previous one). Later, when I start a new colony, I've seen some errors in the log.

I want to record a "let's play", so it's important to me to have a great experiencie... Full unninstall (even Rimworld) and reinstall again... and same "no stringfiles" errors.

http://prntscr.com/8fi2e3
http://prntscr.com/8fi2ja
http://prntscr.com/8fi2ot

It seems there are some missing files, maybe?

PD: Sorry about my English, it isn't my native languaje

Thank you! I'll check this.. Yes. Trouble with strings for English language. Soon fix it. Added new in 2.1 but... my team forgot to translate into english  :-\

Quote from: blub01 on September 12, 2015, 12:36:10 PM
quick question because I'm not quite sure, can fissures be reused infinitely or do the returns diminish every time you set up a new mine extractor? also, the timer on the extractor keeps going when it is turned off, is that intended?

EDIT: also, lamps requiring electronic chips is ridiculous, the most complex piece of "electronics" is a simple switch, which is really easy to make from the other materials required.

EDIT2: I don't think it is intended that you can't make tableware at the electric smelter. it's kind of annoying because I have to have both a smelting furnace and electric smelter.

EDIT3: And the aquaculture hopper doesn't really work, the food doesn't rot but it deteriorates as if it were outside. And I wanted to mention that I'm using the 2.0(I think) version, not the newest one, because I'm not quite sure if my saves still work in the new version(and because I'm lazy and don't want to update).

1. So it currently the game mechanics with "life-timer". In the future will be able to stop the counter. Need some time for coding :)
2. About intergrated suits, this is my miscalculation.. in the next version, changed requirements for some earlier buildings from intergrated suits to electronic components.
3. I agree. Thank you for suggestion for tableware.
4. Ok. I'll check aquahopper.

Quote from: Old Joe on September 11, 2015, 09:52:54 AM
new version still bugged for me (
i'v just copied all missing language files to english folder
и потом пробовал просто на русском играть, на чистой сборке
still i'v got al those errors every time i load game
and some things do not work properly after some time ingame, like prisoners dont get food and meat cant be cooked at grill(with all preqs fulfilled)

it looks like problem with names or designations or smthing

If you make storage in prisoner room, colonist can't to use all for cooking from this storage.

archsavior

recently i got a very irritating bug. since the A12 update of this modpack my colonists started to become invisible. they are there, they are clickable from the interface and they are doing their jobs and all, but i don't see them. not even their names. the only time they become visible is when they sleep but even then, their names arent. is anyone else getting this bug? any solutions? i tried to make an  unmodded colony just to check if it's maybe a game bug instead of mod bug, but with unmodded colony everything works as intended. can provide screenshots if needed, but you wont see much :P

EDIT: forgot to mention that they dont start as invisible, after some time their models just dissapear. also, not all colonists become invisible. 2/3 most of the time.

blub01

It's probably completely obvious, but I can't figure out how to make integrated circuits.

EDIT: reading building descriptions in the architect menu would help XD, figured it out.

zenfur

Quote from: archsavior on September 13, 2015, 08:48:54 AM
recently i got a very irritating bug. since the A12 update of this modpack my colonists started to become invisible. they are there, they are clickable from the interface and they are doing their jobs and all, but i don't see them. not even their names. the only time they become visible is when they sleep but even then, their names arent. is anyone else getting this bug? any solutions? i tried to make an  unmodded colony just to check if it's maybe a game bug instead of mod bug, but with unmodded colony everything works as intended. can provide screenshots if needed, but you wont see much :P

EDIT: forgot to mention that they dont start as invisible, after some time their models just dissapear. also, not all colonists become invisible. 2/3 most of the time.

it can happen when your colonists are too fast. When moving around 14 c/s or higher (some bionics, 144% ground, teleporting/gravity apparel, caffeine buff). If you want to prevent that, you have to slow them down.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

skyarkhangel

Hardcore SK team for ~95%... updated Zombie Apocalypse for A12.
But there some not solved not critical bugs.
I suppose, soon we upload.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 13, 2015, 11:15:01 PM
Hardcore SK team for ~95%... updated Zmbie Apocalypse for A12.

When its finished can I put it in the Tuff Luck patch?
Plz?  :)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen on September 13, 2015, 11:17:45 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 13, 2015, 11:15:01 PM
Hardcore SK team for ~95%... updated Zmbie Apocalypse for A12.

-SNIP-

When its finished can I put it in the Tuff Luck patch?
Plz?  :)

as soon as possible  :)

Curio

Registered just because of this mod. It's huge amount of work to compile it, but seriously, my whole colony can't progress because integrated circuits needed for simple lamps and they are far from being craftable in near future.
This is really illogical - components for things must be unlocked via research BEFORE those things become available.
Also Medical agriculture III becomes available to research simultaneously with Medical agriculture II.
There's a lot of typos (e.g. Anti-materiel turret gun, Cog Carate).
Research descriptions are clunky and uninformative. Vegetable research I says: "Allows the growing of vegetables" I know, I'm already growing potatoes. And unlocked corn and rice with Agriculture I. So what does vegetable research does? With different electronic parts it's even worse.
It would REALLY benefit understanding this mod if there was an informative tech-tree with a description of everything that becomes available with researches.

blub01

Quote from: Curio on September 14, 2015, 06:18:10 AM
Registered just because of this mod. It's huge amount of work to compile it, but seriously, my whole colony can't progress because integrated circuits needed for simple lamps and they are far from being craftable in near future.
This is really illogical - components for things must be unlocked via research BEFORE those things become available.
Also Medical agriculture III becomes available to research simultaneously with Medical agriculture II.
There's a lot of typos (e.g. Anti-materiel turret gun, Cog Carate).
Research descriptions are clunky and uninformative. Vegetable research I says: "Allows the growing of vegetables" I know, I'm already growing potatoes. And unlocked corn and rice with Agriculture I. So what does vegetable research does? With different electronic parts it's even worse.
It would REALLY benefit understanding this mod if there was an informative tech-tree with a description of everything that becomes available with researches.

I think the issue is that skyarkhangel isn't a native speaker, and not very good at english, and he doesn't have, like, somebody to spellcheck. I think it is annoying, too, but if you just play a game with phoebe in free play to figureit all out, you can get along. Or you could help skyarkhangel by spellchecking it or something if it really bugs you.