[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

pajok

With Crash Landing it works strange.
-Lag when speed up time
-Enemies dont fight
-Crashed ship part  -  every shoot drop one mechanoid

Maybe bugged for me......don't no.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Evilko on May 30, 2015, 10:32:10 PM
Will you add the Seeds mod?

Yes, in next version  :)
But... alpha 11 somewhere near ...

Mechanoid Hivemind

How do i get rubber and plastic i cant figure it out?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Also the traders that come via foot when you try and trade the wont trade its just a blank screen when you hit accept.
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Evilko

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 31, 2015, 10:16:15 AM
Quote from: Evilko on May 30, 2015, 10:32:10 PM
Will you add the Seeds mod?

Yes, in next version  :)
Это хорошие новости.
Однако, после опыта игры в соседний мод-пак, пришёл к выводу, что мод на семена слишком ОП.
ИМХО, стоит оставить только один геном, как можно ближе к ванильной версии растений:
Скорость роста - 100%
Сбор - 100%
Шанс базового семечка - 90-95%
Шанс доп. семечка - 10%
Выживаемость в мороз и рост ночью - нет
И ценник ~100с за одно семя.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Deniss

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 01, 2015, 01:18:23 AM
http://puu.sh/i8353/60b3c33fd9.jpg  dunno what happened here i havent changed anything
У меня так же.И после сохраненеия не запускается. Может из за винды??У меня windows 8.1. Помогите а то я все жду обновление и надеюсь что пойдет.

Adamiks

Quote from: Deniss on June 01, 2015, 01:31:57 AM
http://puu.sh/i8353/60b3c33fd9.jpg  dunno what happened here i havent changed anything
У меня так же.И после сохраненеия не запускается. Может из за винды??У меня windows 8.1. Помогите а то я все жду обновление и надеюсь что пойдет.

Jesus.... You think that everybody on the world know how to talk in Russian?

GTaylor

Quote from: Adamiks on June 01, 2015, 05:36:23 AM
Quote from: Deniss on June 01, 2015, 01:31:57 AM

Person A <- -> Google <- -> Person B, is sufficient ;)

Also, loving the pack, thanks for your hard work Sky! (+mod authors)

Adamiks

1. Google = "I have so zhe.I after sohraneneiya not start. Maybe because I have a Windows ?? windows 8.1. Help and I am waiting for renovation and hope that he would go."

2. Rules - Non-English languages only on translations forum.

3. Manners - English is a international language. For example i can say this:
"tworzę mody do gier i takie tam"
Do you understand? I don't think so.

Deniss

Quote from: Adamiks on June 01, 2015, 06:34:55 AM
1. Google = "I have so zhe.I after sohraneneiya not start. Maybe because I have a Windows ?? windows 8.1. Help and I am waiting for renovation and hope that he would go."

2. Rules - Non-English languages only on translations forum.

3. Manners - English is a international language. For example i can say this:
"tworzę mody do gier i takie tam"
Do you understand? I don't think so.
Start the game normally.But after saving does not start and gives a black screen.With previous versions of modpak all was well. I have windows 8.1.Translation of Google. Sorry in advance for my English.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Better than google translates english lmao id be better off learning russian first

Uglyr

Don't know if it's a balance in last version (1.4b) or "luck". But there is much less animals than I hade before, so it looks much better - skeletions occupy are rare and hunting becomes hunting and not corpse collection.

On the other hand much more tribal attacks with huge numbers. Thanks to barbed wire and stun grenades I can contain them, but I spend so much time to get rid of corpses and their cheap weapons.

And the concrete is a headache as usual - I need lots of it, but production is so slow. 11 in one go (not to count making sand) and storage 24 in one tile. So for making fissure I need around 20 times to make sand, bring it and steel to mixer, wait some time while working and put result somewhere in 8 tiles. For drilling - twice as much. To build some cool power station I afraid to imagine. Mixer works almost without pause (I have special pawn to work at night) but still the process is very-very slow.
Maybe you can solve this by making traders sell concrete? Or maybe build some industrial mixer? Either like professional stove that make 8 foods in a time or hybrid of mine and power station - you put large stacks of sand and metal and it makes concrete without men.

Evilko

Quote from: Adamiks on June 01, 2015, 05:36:23 AM
Why so serious?
"English is a international language", but not everybody knows it well.
This player is from Russia and he needs help from mod-pack author, who is also from Russia(?). So, maybe it's easier to him to write on their native language?
And what you can do it's only to skip his message, because it's must not care you?

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Uglyr on June 01, 2015, 02:15:10 PM
Don't know if it's a balance in last version (1.4b) or "luck". But there is much less animals than I hade before, so it looks much better - skeletions occupy are rare and hunting becomes hunting and not corpse collection.

On the other hand much more tribal attacks with huge numbers. Thanks to barbed wire and stun grenades I can contain them, but I spend so much time to get rid of corpses and their cheap weapons.

And the concrete is a headache as usual - I need lots of it, but production is so slow. 11 in one go (not to count making sand) and storage 24 in one tile. So for making fissure I need around 20 times to make sand, bring it and steel to mixer, wait some time while working and put result somewhere in 8 tiles. For drilling - twice as much. To build some cool power station I afraid to imagine. Mixer works almost without pause (I have special pawn to work at night) but still the process is very-very slow.
Maybe you can solve this by making traders sell concrete? Or maybe build some industrial mixer? Either like professional stove that make 8 foods in a time or hybrid of mine and power station - you put large stacks of sand and metal and it makes concrete without men.
What i do is i have half of my colony working the same job so lets say i have 10 people 2 cooks 2 crafters 2 construction/miners 2 growers and then 2 extra people for general labor hauling cleaning etc. So half work days half work nights i give the night people more time to sleep then the daytime people cause they work longer hours then the morning people just like real life