[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Deniss

Quote from: Evilko on June 02, 2015, 12:51:20 AM
Quote from: Adamiks on June 01, 2015, 05:36:23 AM
Jesus.... You think that everybody on the world know how to talk in Russian?
Why so serious?
"English is a international language", but not everybody knows it well.
This player is from Russia and he needs help from mod-pack author, who is also from Russia(?). So, maybe it's easier to him to write on their native language?
And what you can do it's only to skip his message, because it's must not care you?
Thanks for the support  :) :)

Adamiks

Quote from: Evilko on June 02, 2015, 12:51:20 AM
Quote from: Adamiks on June 01, 2015, 05:36:23 AM
Jesus.... You think that everybody on the world know how to talk in Russian?
Why so serious?
"English is a international language", but not everybody knows it well.
This player is from Russia and he needs help from mod-pack author, who is also from Russia(?). So, maybe it's easier to him to write on their native language?
And what you can do it's only to skip his message, because it's must not care you?

I will answer with quote:
Quote from: Deniss on June 01, 2015, 01:31:57 AM
Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 01, 2015, 01:18:23 AM
http://puu.sh/i8353/60b3c33fd9.jpg  dunno what happened here i havent changed anything
У меня так же.И после сохраненеия не запускается. Может из за винды??У меня windows 8.1. Помогите а то я все жду обновление и надеюсь что пойдет.

Uglyr

Quote from: Deniss on June 02, 2015, 03:52:14 AM
Thanks for the support  :) :)
I live in Russia, but think that it's impolite to use non-english language in forum. If it's impossible to use english in forum you can use Private messages or organize russian-speaking community somewhere.

Uglyr

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 02, 2015, 02:29:45 AM
What i do is i have half of my colony working the same job so lets say i have 10 people 2 cooks 2 crafters 2 construction/miners 2 growers and then 2 extra people for general labor hauling cleaning etc. So half work days half work nights i give the night people more time to sleep then the daytime people cause they work longer hours then the morning people just like real life
Maybe my problem is having 5-6 people only? Most captured natives are useless and hard to recruit, so I prefer to harvest body parts from them. So 1 always research something (unless something else urgently needed), 1 dissasemble prisoners (maybe it's possible to make option "harvest everything"?) and cooking, 2 crafters (day-night), 2 everything else. So only 2 crafters working at all. Mostly making concrete, but for it you have to make sand and all other production chains also need crafters sometimes. I think for sucessfull colony you need 5-6 crafters and 4-5 other personel.

Deniss

I just asked what to do with my problem.And you ( I don't want to get personal ) start a discussion relating to my request.Although everyone understood what I asked for.The game is based only on the enthusiasm of the players , and you take away the desire to continue playing. Sorry I look stupid and don't know perfectly English.I do not study programming and everything else.I have four children and I am 37 years old.I just relax playing an interesting game for me.

Evilko

Quote from: Adamiks on June 02, 2015, 07:24:08 AM
You could be more polite and not blame him. Just ask him to translate, if you so curious, and did not begin this demagogy.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Deniss on June 02, 2015, 10:01:47 AM
Although everyone understood what I asked for.

That's the problem, people didn't understand what you asked for. If you post in a language other than the forum standard people who don't speak your language won't know if you're asking for help, offering a solution or something else entirely. From your last few posts it is apparent you are capable of posting understandable messages in English. Nobody cares if your grammar isn't 100% correct nor does anyone say you're stupid, but ultimately you have to post in the board's official language so people who don't know Russian can understand you and you have to respect that as well.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

dokidoki

some question, the Crafting system is base on Superior Crafting right? because you know the Superior Crafting have the new resource setting

skyarkhangel

Sorry for unanswered posts, i am resting the last few days  :P

Quote from: dokidoki on June 02, 2015, 05:37:23 PM
some question, the Crafting system is base on Superior Crafting right? because you know the Superior Crafting have the new resource setting

Modpack have craft Superior Craft system, but there are many other things, like unique new system of chemical industry.

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 02, 2015, 02:29:45 AM
And the concrete is a headache as usual - I need lots of it, but production is so slow. 11 in one go (not to count making sand) and storage 24 in one tile. So for making fissure I need around 20 times to make sand, bring it and steel to mixer, wait some time while working and put result somewhere in 8 tiles. For drilling - twice as much. To build some cool power station I afraid to imagine. Mixer works almost without pause (I have special pawn to work at night) but still the process is very-very slow.
Maybe you can solve this by making traders sell concrete? Or maybe build some industrial mixer? Either like professional stove that make 8 foods in a time or hybrid of mine and power station - you put large stacks of sand and metal and it makes concrete without men.

Thanks, I will decide problem with concrete.

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 01, 2015, 01:18:23 AM
http://puu.sh/i8353/60b3c33fd9.jpg  dunno what happened here i havent changed anything

don't worry, Mistake with SCWall not serious and not affect on anything.

Quote from: Deniss on June 01, 2015, 01:31:57 AM
У меня так же.И после сохраненеия не запускается. Может из за винды??У меня windows 8.1. Помогите а то я все жду обновление и надеюсь что пойдет.

Try to use new installer 1.4b with automatic installing modconfig.xml

Quote from: Evilko on June 01, 2015, 12:00:02 AM
Это хорошие новости.
Однако, после опыта игры в соседний мод-пак, пришёл к выводу, что мод на семена слишком ОП.
ИМХО, стоит оставить только один геном, как можно ближе к ванильной версии растений:
Скорость роста - 100%
Сбор - 100%
Шанс базового семечка - 90-95%
Шанс доп. семечка - 10%
Выживаемость в мороз и рост ночью - нет
И ценник ~100с за одно семя.

Thank you for your helpful advice, its useful for me:)

Shtuka

Skyarkhangel, turrets in your mod pack is mega awesome! Did you created it by yourself?

Adamiks

Quote from: Evilko on June 02, 2015, 10:34:38 AM
You could be more polite and not blame him. Just ask him to translate, if you so curious, and did not begin this demagogy.

Ok, so i should ask him to translate because he didn't know how to use Google in the first place?

Używam Windows 7 i nie mam pojęcia jak używać internetu, więc piszę to po polsku mając nadzieję, że ktoś to zrozumie.

Now, you can ask me about translation ;)

Deniss

Quote from: Adamiks on June 03, 2015, 09:15:55 AM
Quote from: Evilko on June 02, 2015, 10:34:38 AM

Ok, so i should ask him to translate because he didn't know how to use Google in the first place?

Używam Windows 7 i nie mam pojęcia jak używać internetu, więc piszę to po polsku mając nadzieję, że ktoś to zrozumie.

Now, you can ask me about translation ;)
Calm down.I did everything.The topic is closed

Fox

prepare carefull возможно тут лишний. когда ты начинаешь игру с 7 колонистами с убер прокачкой, это как то не хард

2) животные.. они начинают бить друг друга, в итоге на 2-5 день по всей карте куча халявного мяса/шкур

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Shtuka on June 03, 2015, 08:12:00 AM
Skyarkhangel, turrets in your mod pack is mega awesome! Did you created it by yourself?

textures from Turret Collection, Combat realism Defence, Miscellanious.
All turret settings are fully overwritten with using combat realism frags.  Сharging, 8 types of ammo, gunpowder and textures for them made by me.

Quote from: Fox on June 03, 2015, 10:48:04 AM
prepare carefull возможно тут лишний. когда ты начинаешь игру с 7 колонистами с убер прокачкой, это как то не хард

2) животные.. они начинают бить друг друга, в итоге на 2-5 день по всей карте куча халявного мяса/шкур

Кто захочет читернуть может это сделать и включив панель разработчика. В новой 1.4 версии спавн и агрессивность мобов снижена, такого нет.

Hargut

Something seems buggy.
I cant switch the tables to a diffrerent thing, like wood.
Also, when i switch for example the chairs, from boarleather to something else (i only can switch to Muffalo Leather) i cant switch back, so i only can build Muffalo stuff, cuz i cant change the type of the furniture.

Which is kinda horrible, becaus i cant make beds becaus of this.
Anyone know a solution ?

Here 2 screenshots to show what i mean:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4007/r4for3xo_jpg.htm
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4007/ujoi3wyp_jpg.htm