[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Uglyr

Quote from: Hargut on June 03, 2015, 03:10:46 PM
Something seems buggy.
I cant switch the tables to a diffrerent thing, like wood.
Also, when i switch for example the chairs, from boarleather to something else (i only can switch to Muffalo Leather) i cant switch back, so i only can build Muffalo stuff, cuz i cant change the type of the furniture.
You can switch to only leather you have in stockpile. You have only Muffalo leather, so you can build only Muffalo stuff. Get some other and you'll be able to switch to it.

Uglyr

By the way. Generator hopper in 1.4 consume not just kindling and starts with important and all allowed. I think I could lose something useful if I had.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on June 03, 2015, 05:50:16 PM
By the way. Generator hopper in 1.4 consume not just kindling and starts with important and all allowed. I think I could lose something useful if I had.

Omg. Thanks, needs to add new items in exception list for gen hopper.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Good catch man ill fix that in mine as well. Speaking of the generators do they produce heat?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Fox

Что насчёт боевых турелей (начальных) на которые типо ставится оружие. Они работают?

spivtt

По краней мере устанавливаются, чего раньше не было, а стреляют или нет, не проверял.

Cedarik

New to mods not sure i got the install correct but the game runs no error and is really cool.Did notice i can plant some crops before i had done the research so im guessing my mod order is incorrect.Not having played most of these mods id like to get the load order right so it plays even better.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skyarkhangel

Update to 1.4c
Fixed some bugs... for exple: gen. hopper, concrete max stuck up from 24 to 75 + available in traders. Added for convenience new category "ammo". Some rebalance economy and turrets.
Don't need to start new game.

Quote from: Fox on June 04, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
Что насчёт боевых турелей (начальных) на которые типо ставится оружие. Они работают?

Yes, it works.

Fox

Что-то с текстурой стула. Когда выбираю куда его поставить, прозрачную текстурку почти не видно.

Не понятно зачем в исследовании обработка камня, если камнерезный станок доступен до того как ты изучил исследование

Blackglass Sand

No one will smooth the stone floors in this mod or am I not understanding some prerequisite for smoothing the floors.  I like smooth rock floors. 

Uglyr

Quote from: Blackglass Sand on June 05, 2015, 10:53:13 AM
No one will smooth the stone floors in this mod or am I not understanding some prerequisite for smoothing the floors.  I like smooth rock floors.
I think you can not prioritize this job, but I guess it has the priority like mining (after nothing to mine). Before 1.4c it worked, haven't tried with 1.4c yet.

Blackglass Sand

Ok thanks, I will keep trying it.  I let smooth stone designation sit for a long time with no one doing the job... maybe everyone was too busy. Other times (other mods/unmodded) they get to the job relatively quickly. 

<edit> OK, they finally did the job... took a loooooong time.  Sorry for the false alarm.

vfc.prize

Rubber... polymers... Sulphates... Please, how can I get this?
Thanks for your attention.

Cedarik

Quote from: vfc.prize on June 05, 2015, 05:56:05 PM
Rubber... polymers... Sulphates... Please, how can I get this?
Thanks for your attention.

THIS ^^^ and Parifins?? Also a mod load order for this package please.