[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: IkeaSwede on June 16, 2015, 05:54:24 AM
Alright.. How the heck do i build a concrete mixer? Can't find it in any tab?

Production. Reiqured Crafting I tech.

IkeaSwede

I see, but it says I need concrete to make a Smelting furnace, which I suppose I need to build steel bars - which I need to build researching table?

Mr.Toaster

First this is a great mod ,good work .Now i found that colonist dont use food synthetizer they just grab food from the hopper,plus reserching agricolture  should allow you to grow new type of plant but it let you do it without it. For last there is a favor im asking , if you can add the seed mod in yours or at least a separate patch for it. I favor your modpack instead of ultimate ,your have a definetly better combat/fighitng/defense system.

thk for your time keep the good work

redink

thank you for the update! love your superior crafting modpack  :D

kexici

Quote from: IkeaSwede on June 16, 2015, 06:05:15 AM
I see, but it says I need concrete to make a Smelting furnace, which I suppose I need to build steel bars - which I need to build researching table?

Smelting furnace can be make from stone blocks ( you must deconstrukt some buildings on the planet) its harcore mod ;) stonecuter is in constuction I ;)

IkeaSwede

IkeaSwede

Well, problems arise agian; Built a Electronics table, trying to make Electronic Chips, I have steel bars (87) and sand (105) - but I can't make any chips - it just says "not enough materials)?

Spumantii

There's 'hardcore' and then there's 'untested'.  Out of the box not being able to build the research table, depending entirely on cargo pods or existing structures is not hardcore gameplay, it's missing something.

thefinn

Quote from: Spumantii on June 16, 2015, 11:57:35 AM
There's 'hardcore' and then there's 'untested'.  Out of the box not being able to build the research table, depending entirely on cargo pods or existing structures is not hardcore gameplay, it's missing something.

Oh is that what's happening? I was all like wtf? How do I build a research table out of steel bars. Is getting clay part of the research tree because I can't find any way of getting any in order to make steel bars, in order to make the research table.

Seems this was released a little early ?

MagnusTorne

Quote from: thefinn on June 16, 2015, 12:17:18 PM
I was all like wtf? How do I build a research table out of steel bars. Is getting clay part of the research tree because I can't find any way of getting any in order to make steel bars, in order to make the research table.

I am perhaps i little bit inclined to agree. However, i think it is a respectable effort none the less. (and i use god-mode when i hit an impasse) ;)

Some things i think should be accessible or manufacturable from the start in the mod. Far easier to reach at least. If we look at human civilisation we can see that with pretty much nothing, tools-wise, stone and wood can be processed into building materials.

Talking in-mod i would say that Mud should be manufacturable without the need to get electronics first. I really liked the concept of bricks from mud, but why the need for a complex machine to get mud?

Polish the mod a little, perhaps write a how-to, and it will be great. :)

Uglyr

Quote from: thefinn on June 16, 2015, 12:17:18 PM
Yep. If you are new to the mod I'd suggest playing 1.4c with alpha10 - it was pretty balanced. 1.5 broke a lot.

Uglyr

By the way. There is undocumented feature: if you start without using Prepare carefully you get enourmous number of starting resources. Much more than you can get with preparation points. It will negate bugs with hidden craft table and other broken production lines.

skyarkhangel

Big thanks to players for their bugreports, were corrected a lot of mistakes. Soon will come the next update with bug fixes and new modifications.

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 17, 2015, 04:40:33 AM
Big thanks to players for their bugreports, were corrected a lot of mistakes. Soon will come the next update with bug fixes and new modifications.
Hope it will revive crafting table and generator.

Uglyr

Strange event I see

[attachment deleted due to age]