[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Haplo

Quote from: Uglyr
Strange event I see
This is the rumor of ruins part of Miscellaneous. What you see is that the Language files are missing. These are needed for the translation of the placeholder variables you see there.

kutuzov.optim

I install the mod as it was written in the instruction. I had no problems with the first start (create the world, creat the colony without errors). But when I start the game the second time I have this big error log. Could anybody explain what does it mean?

[attachment deleted due to age]

poorprae

Is there a diagram of what each researched item will lead to (buildings and what those buildings produce)?

I just discovered the Chem Lab produces plastic/rubber, but I forgot which techs get me to the Chem Lab and how I get the materials (polymers) to produce plastic/rubber.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: poorprae on June 20, 2015, 04:43:10 PM
Is there a diagram of what each researched item will lead to (buildings and what those buildings produce)?

I just discovered the Chem Lab produces plastic/rubber, but I forgot which techs get me to the Chem Lab and how I get the materials (polymers) to produce plastic/rubber.
I would also like to see the research tree show you what your gonna get like a small pic to go with it as well as it telling you what it does
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

poorprae

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on June 20, 2015, 05:21:02 PM

I would also like to see the research tree show you what your gonna get like a small pic to go with it as well as it telling you what it does

What would e super-nice is if something like this existed in game OR if you could search for Item X and it tell you what research you need and where the item is produced.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on June 20, 2015, 02:01:16 PM
Any chance of pre-alpha today?

too much time spent on localization to russian.  At present already translated SeedPlease+VegetableGarden+part of Rimbakery (it takes about 5-6 hours..) - new mods in next update. Now I doing the translation Pirates! mod by Shinzy. My girlfriend soon killing me  :-\

Quote from: kutuzov.optim on June 20, 2015, 01:03:52 PM
I install the mod as it was written in the instruction. I had no problems with the first start (create the world, creat the colony without errors). But when I start the game the second time I have this big error log. Could anybody explain what does it mean?

it's normal for russian translation. These errors don't affect on gameplay. There are many dublicate translations, when there will be nothing to do..  clean them.

Quote from: Uglyr on June 17, 2015, 07:03:36 PM
evive crafting table and generator.

yep, steam generator will be available.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Haplo on June 20, 2015, 11:19:31 AM
Quote from: Uglyr
Strange event I see
This is the rumor of ruins part of Miscellaneous. What you see is that the Language files are missing. These are needed for the translation of the placeholder variables you see there.

I'm not fully updated from A10.. thanks :) fixed the error.

kutuzov.optim

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 20, 2015, 08:43:13 PM
Quote from: Uglyr on June 20, 2015, 02:01:16 PM
Any chance of pre-alpha today?

too much time spent on localization to russian.  At present already translated SeedPlease+VegetableGarden+part of Rimbakery (it takes about 5-6 hours..) - new mods in next update. Now I doing the translation Pirates! mod by Shinzy. My girlfriend soon killing me  :-\

Quote from: kutuzov.optim on June 20, 2015, 01:03:52 PM

it's normal for russian translation. These errors don't affect on gameplay. There are many dublicate translations, when there will be nothing to do..  clean them.

Quote from: Uglyr on June 17, 2015, 07:03:36 PM
evive crafting table and generator.

yep, steam generator will be available.

But when I load my save I see it. All mods are active, nothing was changed.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 20, 2015, 08:43:13 PM
If it's only localization left then it's not a big problem for me as I play in english. Maybe you can release non-russian version first and then translate the rest?

topol 3M i ppz)

Thank you for your work. Don't need to listen to anybody.Do your job as you think best. And the girl of your our apologies. :)

arc89

I only registered to tell you that I love your modpack. Keep on good work man !

poorprae

What building/research do I need to make polymers and sulphates?