[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Nicker on June 23, 2015, 07:34:50 PM
Is current state, with all mode enabled, playable? Crops growing for years, I cant really build almost anything, since I lack a lot of materials, which I can made because... I lack materials to build workbenches etc.
the crops grow at there proper rates using my values.

Kirb

This modpack looks like a ton of fun, but it looks like there's still some issues? Is it possible to disable the mods that are causing problems, without causing any in return?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Kirb on June 24, 2015, 12:53:04 AM
This modpack looks like a ton of fun, but it looks like there's still some issues? Is it possible to disable the mods that are causing problems, without causing any in return?

for example? Seedplease?  ::) You can do that.
next patch 80% ready...

Uglyr

Argh! Randy Random not so random. (
I picked him and second difficulty to get familar with mod and ice biome. But he keeps sending raids, wargs and zombies every day. Due to low difficulty they are low numbered so wiped almost without wounds, but my pawns have time just to eat, sleep and fight. I already have 4 prisoners (3 colonists) and lot's of bodies I don't have time to strip and butcher. No time for production either. Sure sometimes he sends pods or trader, but it's like 1 positive event for 6 raids and 2 visitors. I'm afraid to imagine what would happen on higher difficulty. (

skyarkhangel

Sorry guy's, i have been busy with marines mod. update today.

skyarkhangel

Updated to 1.7: Zero tolerance

New in v 1.7:
Refrigerated Food Storage (Adds a Food Tray Rack that keeps prepared meals fresh..) by beany_for_ever
Floor Lights (Adds Lights lamps that are integraded into the ground.) by Temeez
Refrigerated Food Storage from BeanTek Mods (Adds a Food Tray Rack that keeps prepared meals fresh..) beany_for_ever
Blast Door from BeanTek Mods  (The mod adds a large gate, with manual control.) beany_for_ever
Clutter (Almost completely redesigned. Added into modpack some awesome features.) by mrofa
Marines_SK (Adds Marines & SpecialForces equipment.) by skyarkhangel
Combat Realism (Makes game's combat more realistic and more tactical and engaging. Adds frags to bombs..) by NoImageAvailable
MoreFloors from T's Mods (adds overhauled stone and wooden floor textures) by Telkir
LT-RedistHeat (Adds a complete heating system to the game, build a heating room and duct it to all other rooms and use fans to pump the heat through the ducts.) by Latta
Mechanoid terraformer from Rikiki's Miscellaneous (Adds misterious mechanoid terraformer event...) by Rikiki
FishIndustry from Rikiki's Miscellaneous (Adds new features: aquaponics.The ability to catch and start fish breeding.) by Rikiki
Darkness (SK_patch, makes nights lighter than in Darkness_SBO. This mod makes night really dark night.) by Viceroy
+ work on removing bugs from 1.6a

Notice: SeedPlease disabled for default.

Thanks to the big work for all modders!

kaptain_kavern

Holy shit thx mate you just ruined my night (it's 22h45 here in France) :p

i'm going to try it NOW.

Thx :p

Kirb

skyarkhangel

Warning: Mechanoid Terraformer has critical errors, recommended  to disable mod, till to solve the problem. When you attack them, the game freezes.

kaptain_kavern

It just happened in my run. :p
Is it possible to disable it and continue to play from a prior autosave? or i have to create a new world?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on June 26, 2015, 03:43:32 PM
Yeah happen to my previous colony, shoot on the artifact to spawn extra Mech's and freeeeeze.

skyarkhangel, you realy need to made a research tree overview.
I need rubber,plastic and still have no clue where to get crude oil for this.

Updated to 1.7b.

- Fix Stonecutter table
- Fixes in fishing industry mod
- Added EPOE + ZombieApocalypse patch
- Removed MechanoidTerraformer mod
- Added CrushLanding mod (easy mode) - disabled for default
- Added Force shield from SuperiorCraft.
- Concrete Mixers now two types.. Simple & Electric. Electric works 2 times faster, but Simple can work without electricity.
- Global  modpack update with damageMultipliers.
- Fix bugs with adaptation Marines_SK to modpack.
- Removed Sugarcane clone item.
- Changed traps cost like in Superior Craft.

Pardon

Tnx for great modpack!

But have a trouble and can't find any solution. I can't power up a steam generator. Test all possible variants - make a hopers around it, rotated by 180 degrees. How i can do this?

Ru version:
Спасибо за отличный модпак!
Столкнулся с проблемой, к которой не смог найти решения. Самый первый генератор (который паровой) не могу запитать. Я обставил его хоперами во всех возможных вариациях и со всех сторон, все хоперы - максимальный приоритет на получение дров - однако ни вручную, ни автоматически в них бревна не несут.
Что можно сделать?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Pardon on June 26, 2015, 11:16:26 PM
Tnx for great modpack!

But have a trouble and can't find any solution. I can't power up a steam generator. Test all possible variants - make a hopers around it, rotated by 180 degrees. How i can do this?

Ru version:
Спасибо за отличный модпак!
Столкнулся с проблемой, к которой не смог найти решения. Самый первый генератор (который паровой) не могу запитать. Я обставил его хоперами во всех возможных вариациях и со всех сторон, все хоперы - максимальный приоритет на получение дров - однако ни вручную, ни автоматически в них бревна не несут.
Что можно сделать?
something you do wrong... without any additional storage settings works fine..

Mr.Toaster

i dont know if a feature or a bug but when the colonist harvest cotton dont give raw cotton but cloth