[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

mmx29

Hey,
I am having issues with growing stuff - i seem only to be able to select the basic items to grow - after researching Agriculture 1 I don't get any new options unlocked for the growing zones.

P.s Спасибо за классный модпак. Сложно выживать шопиздец, но очень интересно.

Mechanoid Hivemind

How can i change the construction time? cause it took my lvl 7 construction worker a whole day to make the research bench?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

NemesisN

Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

arc89

Quote from: skyarkhangel

Electric ConcreteMixer fix 1.7b
url=https://yadi.sk/d/Nval-TRohX9jM]https://yadi.sk/d/Nval-TRohX9jM[/url]

This one is wrong, you should upload it again mate. I belive there should be <singleBillGiverDef>EConcreteMixer</singleBillGiverDef>
instead
<singleBillGiverDef>EMixconcrete</singleBillGiverDef>
:)

Mechanoid Hivemind

http://puu.sh/iFXj8/092f5c4370.png

^^^^ i think hes right cause my game is freaking out hard core. There are more just like that, But i just grabbed what i could
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Pardon

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 26, 2015, 11:49:32 PM
Quote from: Pardon on June 26, 2015, 11:16:26 PM
Tnx for great modpack!

But have a trouble and can't find any solution. I can't power up a steam generator. Test all possible variants - make a hopers around it, rotated by 180 degrees. How i can do this?

Ru version:
Спасибо за отличный модпак!
Столкнулся с проблемой, к которой не смог найти решения. Самый первый генератор (который паровой) не могу запитать. Я обставил его хоперами во всех возможных вариациях и со всех сторон, все хоперы - максимальный приоритет на получение дров - однако ни вручную, ни автоматически в них бревна не несут.
Что можно сделать?
something you do wrong... without any additional storage settings works fine..

I'm created new game and all works fine. May be it's a random bug. Anyway thanks for your help.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Mr.Toaster on June 27, 2015, 07:08:37 AM
i dont know if a feature or a bug but when the colonist harvest cotton dont give raw cotton but cloth
Until next patch you can do it yourself pretty easily...

With a text editor : notepad will do the trick but i recommend/support Notepad++

Go open : \Mods\Core\Defs\ThingDefs\Plants_Cultivated.xml, and under :
<ThingDef ParentName="PlantBase">
    <defName>PlantCotton</defName>
    <label>cotton plant</label>

replace <harvestedThingDef>Cloth</harvestedThingDef> by <harvestedThingDef>RawCotton</harvestedThingDef> and you have to the same, just a bit under, with Devilstrand. Be aware of the capital in RawDevilstrand when replacing DevilstrandCloth.
You can use CTRL+f and paste the all code section to find it more quickly and even use "find and replace" command (CTRL+h) in Notepad++, when/if you feel comfortable enough, for editing (it's very handy and useful for modding because you can even do that automatically in an entire folder in once ;) )

Quote from: Canute on June 28, 2015, 02:58:40 PM
Droid's use steel and plasteel ore to build, shouldn't that be (pla)steel bar ?
And they use Circuits, these should be Electronic chips.
There is no need to create another item.
Pretty much the same things in \Mods\MD2Droids-10_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_MakeDroids.xml (be aware of the upper size character in PlasteelBar).Be sure to do it for each tag (again "Find and Replace" y'all  8) ) Now for the Circuits, it's the way it's done in the original mod, but you can change that here too.

Quote from: arc89 on June 28, 2015, 07:32:06 AM
This one is wrong, you should upload it again mate. I belive there should be <singleBillGiverDef>EConcreteMixer</singleBillGiverDef>
instead

and this is correct.

But you do that at your own risk and please don't bother/blame on skyarkhangel if that doesn't work. I just share how i fix it on my computer.
The "official" way is to wait ... what 12h max before skyarkhangel fix those with the next patch ;D remember "Zero tolerance" ^^

EDIT : Adding Devilstrand manipulation too :p + adding a link to a randomly Googled example of a Find and Replace operation

skyarkhangel

I'am working last three days on my new realistic production chain + chemical industry mods as expansion pack to Superior Craft.

kexici

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 29, 2015, 10:11:52 AM
I'am working last three days on my new realistic production chain + chemical industry mods as expansion pack to Superior Craft.
WOW :) it´t sound good :)
thx for all you work :)

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 29, 2015, 10:11:52 AM
Great! Will production buildings realisticaly generate heat? And have auto standby mode to not consume electricity while not in use?  ::)

Lewtz

Finally figured out how to get plastic and rubber, but I can't figure out where to make the drillhead?  Can you only buy it?

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Lewtz on June 29, 2015, 04:24:43 PM
I can't figure out where to make the drillhead?  Can you only buy it?
in the machining table man

skyarkhangel

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 28, 2015, 10:47:53 PM
Quote from: Mr.Toaster on June 27, 2015, 07:08:37 AM
i dont know if a feature or a bug but when the colonist harvest cotton dont give raw cotton but cloth
Until next patch you can do it yourself pretty easily...

With a text editor : notepad will do the trick but i recommend/support Notepad++

Go open : \Mods\Core\Defs\ThingDefs\Plants_Cultivated.xml, and under :
<ThingDef ParentName="PlantBase">
    <defName>PlantCotton</defName>
    <label>cotton plant</label>

replace <harvestedThingDef>Cloth</harvestedThingDef> by <harvestedThingDef>RawCotton</harvestedThingDef> and you have to the same, just a bit under, with Devilstrand. Be aware of the capital in RawDevilstrand when replacing DevilstrandCloth.
You can use CTRL+f and paste the all code section to find it more quickly and even use "find and replace" command (CTRL+h) in Notepad++, when/if you feel comfortable enough, for editing (it's very handy and useful for modding because you can even do that automatically in an entire folder in once ;) )

Quote from: Canute on June 28, 2015, 02:58:40 PM
Droid's use steel and plasteel ore to build, shouldn't that be (pla)steel bar ?
And they use Circuits, these should be Electronic chips.
There is no need to create another item.
Pretty much the same things in \Mods\MD2Droids-10_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_MakeDroids.xml (be aware of the upper size character in PlasteelBar).Be sure to do it for each tag (again "Find and Replace" y'all  8) ) Now for the Circuits, it's the way it's done in the original mod, but you can change that here too.

Quote from: arc89 on June 28, 2015, 07:32:06 AM
instead

and this is correct.

But you do that at your own risk and please don't bother/blame on skyarkhangel if that doesn't work. I just share how i fix it on my computer.
The "official" way is to wait ... what 12h max before skyarkhangel fix those with the next patch ;D remember "Zero tolerance" ^^

EDIT : Adding Devilstrand manipulation too :p + adding a link to a randomly Googled example of a Find and Replace operation

Or you can simply to copy Plants_cultivated.xml from SuperiorCraft A11 to Core_SK/Defs/thingDefs

when I myself updated A11, I forgot to move and update this file, because i forgot that SC uses "raw resources" for fabric plants. it almost doesn't differ from SC.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on June 29, 2015, 06:20:34 AM
Ok i got now a gamestoping bug from the modpack.
Currently no trading window appear when i want to trade with a local trader or use the com console.
The only thing that is different from the last times are, that i bought these arcade games from an exotic goods vendor. And these cause an error event after loading.

Edit: Yep it must be these Arcade game, when i use a safegame before i bought them, trade window works fine.

BTW. on start there are 2 errors:
Could not find a type named BiteablePawn
Could not find a type named ZombiePawn
these arn't game breaking, and i don't saw any negativ effect so far at the zombies. Zombie's still can bite and infect others. So i ignored them so far.
But they show up as red errors.

ZombieApocalypse mod must be closer to Core then EPOE, to bypass the error "Could not find a type named ZombiePawn and Could not find a type named BiteablePawn". That is made in modconfig.xml. Do you copy it in modconfig folder? Just.. may be your mistakes is that you didn't it

skyrunner38

I cant find the ModsConfig.xml file. Can anyone point me towards it?