[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

ChiefSlapahoe

Yeah its definitely hard to fit all the mods together nicely. When I did it I just kind of mashed them all together and let the load order try to sort it out. Worked nicely but lacked the polish and sort of progression this has.

projecttemp

Quote from: Delekhan on July 09, 2015, 06:22:40 PM
I agree this modpack makes the game much deeper, more interesting, more engaging, and more fun for me. I prefer it over Ninefinger's modpack which is also good, but lacks the depth that this one has.

That said, this modpack still has a lot of bugs which are a problem, hope they are fixed soon :)
Thats why you should report the bug in here or through pms, it will help it get fix faster.

DaLosar

Researching Crafting I doesn't enable cotton and devilstrand farm, researching Agriculture I doesn't enable rice, corn and strawberry (both without Seeds Please mod).

With Seeds Please I can't grow tomatoes, watermelon and possibly other stuff, and the crops mentioned above can be planted even without research.

Kume

Is there a way to disable the combat realism mod? If I disrupt even a single mod in the load order, the debug log gives me a bunch of cross-reference errors and stuff. After that I have to reinstall everything. I tried editing the ModsConfig.xml too but I can't seem to get it to work.

I just don't enjoy constantly micromanaging to stop friendly fire.

Enjoyment

What about bugs with seeds please? (stack errors) And I am missing an option to plant pumkins... Any thoughts/news?
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

projecttemp

Quote from: Kume on July 10, 2015, 01:17:34 AM
Is there a way to disable the combat realism mod? If I disrupt even a single mod in the load order, the debug log gives me a bunch of cross-reference errors and stuff. After that I have to reinstall everything. I tried editing the ModsConfig.xml too but I can't seem to get it to work.

I just don't enjoy constantly micromanaging to stop friendly fire.
I believe for this, you have to create your own mini-mod which override all the weapons in game with regular "shoot" verb instead of the "Combat_Realism.Verb_ShootXXXX". Combat realism is part of the core mods, so it cannot be disabled without going through a bunch of stuff.

kaptain_kavern

1) Stone-cutting at smithing table doesn't seem to drop sand at all. Doing at Stonecutter table is OK though.
(I'm not an expert but there is no <product> tag at all in <workerCounterClass>RecipeWorkerCounter_MakeStoneBlocks</workerCounterClass> in .\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Production.xml like for the manual stone-cutting recipe).
IMHO that's why a lot of people complaining about lacking sand ;)
Edit : Adding proper <product> tags for crushed stone and sand (same way as with handed/mecanic wood plank production) had work in my game ... but it don't know the exact value you originally planned
<products>
<Sand>20</Sand><CrushedStone>10</CrushedStone>
</products>

2) Is Biodiversity at last update ? (in my game animal doesn't seems to use aggressive behaviors at all)  - Link to last know update by Haplo (here)

3) Some research related small bugs :

• Can construct automated doors before researching Construction II
  • Same with tiled soil and Agriculture II
  • Same with cotton/devilstrand and Crafting I

4) Some agriculture related bugs :

• From start all plant are enable to me in the growing zone setting tabs and they're not allowed by research
  • Some doesn't show at all : Egg plant seeds exist but i can't see Egg plants in growing tab

Keep up the good job man Thx

Edit : New update for Seeds Please by Leucetius !!!

djjmatexxe

Hey all!

First of all: great modpack!
But I can't figure out how to make Synthetic Materials? I must be terribly dumb, i skimmed through all these forum pages, yet cannot find an answer to this.

Thx!

kaptain_kavern

At the Assembling workbench (both manual and Electric)

Draevin

i tracked down the crop issue core_sk is missing some
"                        <sowTags>
                                <li>Ground</li>
                                <li>Hydroponic</li>
                        </sowTags>"
on its crop defs

kutuzov.optim

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 04, 2015, 11:45:51 AM
Have you check if you have spare medicine?
Yes, I have a lot of it. But, anyway, I can't set prothesis(

djjmatexxe

Thx for the fast answer!

Somehow my Organ Vat doesn't accept corpses, when I try to manually force them to haul it there, it says "no empty place configured to hold it" or something like this. What is the problem?

Leucetius

Do you have created the "Make Biomatter" bill? The OrganVet is no stockpile for corpses but a production table. Like a crematory with usable endproduct

djjmatexxe

"Extract biomatter from corpse" I have this bill already. Nothing's happening. If I use the crematory bill that works fine.

EDIT: Solved, the colonists didn't want to disturb the graves.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Draevin on July 10, 2015, 11:07:32 PM
i tracked down the crop issue core_sk is missing some
"                        <sowTags>
                                <li>Ground</li>
                                <li>Hydroponic</li>
                        </sowTags>"
on its crop defs
thx mate. But look in "vegetable Garden_SK" def folder ;)