Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• December 05, 2019, 10:57:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1806155 times)

poorprae

• Muffalo
  • Pleb
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.8c: OVERDRIVE! (08/07/15)
« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2015, 05:07:12 AM »

Are there two different Chem Labs?

I have no idea how to produce polymers and sulphates.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 12, 2015, 05:15:29 AM »

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 11, 2015, 06:47:18 PM

It's normal. Those 2 are disabled by default. It is up to you to activate or not.

Crash landing rend thing a lot more harder and hazardous for you to just survive the landing ;)
        Darkness mod is supposed to make night even darker (but it doesn't work well on my machine)

I personally don't activate them

Oh I see thank you. The order of the mod does not matter?
You just can add them at the end of the mod list.
But for the other mod's you should have copied the modconfig.xml to the config folder and you shouldn't change the order of them.

And another question. The mod changes things so that I can't right click and change materials of bed for example. I don't really like this change because now I have to get some materials first and I don't know which one and how many do I need to get.
I answer that just at the post before of yours.

Is there any way to revert this to vanilla style? Or at least know how many materials will I need for the recipe to show up?
I don't know what you mean, when you hover the mouse over the recipe you see what you need to build it.

Is mineral solar available in the mod?
Not at these Modpack.
You can try add it at the end of the list. But without changes it don't fit at the current style but it should working.

I have no idea how to produce polymers and sulphates.
Crude oil refinery -> fuel, synth ammonia, Sulphates, Polymeres, Parafines,Sand

poorprae

• Muffalo
  • Pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 12, 2015, 05:22:29 AM »

Crude oil refinery <--- What tech. is required for this? I cannot find this one for the life of me.

Morlok

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 12, 2015, 07:16:55 AM »

In the latest two verions of the mod, I have been running into the error below, after playing for a long time...
It seems like its related to the amount of time the colonist have been with the colony/ingame.
As the bug can be "fixed" by killing off the colonist. Then after a short while it will happen to the next colonist that joined.

I currently use the SK Global Modpack 1.8c, with the exception of the seeds please mod.
Note: The bug seems to be related to the bug where rendering fires would cause problems, so may be a A11 bug not related to the mod, still hope that someone got a solution :)

Code: [Select]
Exception drawing Fischer: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, BodyDrawType bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Edit:
Tried to figure out what was causing the problem and played around with the savegame data.
"Fixed" the problem, by editing out some missing bodyparts from the pawn. This fixed the issue for now.
Look like the issue may be related to adding to many implants to the pawn, this cause a lot of missing bodyparts (not shown in game, but still shown in save data), as example a leg will remove foot and toes.

Not sure if the out of range exception is related to the whole pawn or just the list of surgeries.

Example of data removed.
<li Class="Hediff_MissingPart">
<def>MissingBodyPart</def>
<creationTick>10228212</creationTick>
<partIndex>56</partIndex>
<lastInjury>SurgicalCut</lastInjury>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>57</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>58</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
This is actually a bug cause by any pawn moving when it's total speed is greater than 21. Floor speed value affect this.

Thanks a million times. look like a small part of my base had some floor that boosted speed by 44%, combined with my colonists new implants and a double amount of caffeine, make for a game breaking experience :P

Dammster

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2015, 08:09:18 AM »

With the recipes - alternative recipes show up only after I get wood planks for example, but there is no way to know in the present that I can know I will be able to build certain item (for example bed) out of wood planks. I have to get at least 1 of new material for the new alternative recipe of item to show up.

Ok after I loaded saved colony, this error popped up, UI was broken and map just black. Any idea how to fix this?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2015, 08:45:45 AM »

Crude oil refinery <--- What tech. is required for this? I cannot find this one for the life of me.
Scroll a bit up, i just described it there.

Ok after I loaded saved colony, this error popped up, UI was broken and map just black. Any idea how to fix this?
The Mod versions arn't safegame compactible.
You need to reinstall the old version of the Mod to play your old colony.

Dammster

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »

That's the thing. This colony was created with this modpack from scratch. No old saves and so on. I just saved the new colony, exited the game and got these error after loading.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 12, 2015, 10:43:20 AM »

You didn't update the modpack or Rimworld itself ?
You did the install correct, unzip the modpack into the modfolder and copied the modconfig.xml over ?
No other mod's added ?

Dammster

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 12, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »

Yes. It was a fresh install of Rimworld 11b, completely clean. Then I installed modpack. everything was running fine. I saved the colony, quit the game. I ran it an hour later and this happened.

Mechanoid Hivemind

• Colonist
  • All Knowing overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 12, 2015, 12:05:03 PM »

Dammster did you make a new world? I have had the same thing happen before, cause i derped and didnt make a new world
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Azuru

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 12, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »

It could be that i overlooked something but how and when can i build walls with concrete ?
I have some on the stockpiles but i cant seem to select it for building walls , also there are concrete walls structures (ruins) in my game so it should be doable right?

wlgorrez

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 12, 2015, 01:00:12 PM »

How to get plastic , rubber or synthetic fiber for synthetic material?

projecttemp

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 12, 2015, 01:09:53 PM »

Yes. It was a fresh install of Rimworld 11b, completely clean. Then I installed modpack. everything was running fine. I saved the colony, quit the game. I ran it an hour later and this happened.
This is cause by mod changes in a save file, the save file can still be save.

1. Find where your save files are saved(go google it, is not hard ot find)
2. Open the save file in some useful text editor(like notepad++, notepad is plain bad)
3. Selected everything in between <aiKingManager> and </aiKingManager>
4. Now delete those that you selected using delete key
5. Now copy this line <allSquadBrains /> into where you deleted the stuff
6. Final code should look like this
<aiKingManager>
<allSquadBrains />
</aiKingManager>
7. Save the file and load it

Alexw1984

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 12, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »

hi Everyone,

Can anyone help with the below problem - suddenly whenever I use the Comms Console for trade, or try to trade with a trader I get the below error and nothing happens - I guess it's something to do with SeedsPlease but I'm a bi stumped as to what needs fixing exactly. 

I've looked in the file Thing_PlantSeedsitem.cs and found the CanStackWith IF lines - but I don't what is wrong with it...  Anyone else had this problem or know how to sort it?

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Porter, Job=UseCommsConsole A=CommsConsole693463, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SeedsPlease.Thing_PlantSeedsItem.CanStackWith (Verse.Thing other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing A, Verse.Thing B) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing t, RimWorld.Tradeable trad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TradeableMatching (Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddTradeableFor (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (RimWorld.TradeShip newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeShip.TryOpenComms (Verse.Pawn negotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.UseConsole (TargetInfo targetA) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Delekhan

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 12, 2015, 05:44:22 PM »

Will there be an update soon to fix all the bugs that were reported?
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 456