Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 20, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1746235 times)

DaLosar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.8c: OVERDRIVE! (08/07/15)
« Reply #390 on: July 12, 2015, 09:13:11 PM »

Will there be an update soon to fix all the bugs that were reported?

I wouldn't count on it, seems like a lot of bugs and some mods need to be updated.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 13, 2015, 03:10:27 AM »

Don't forget this isn't a mod, this is a Modpack.
Basicly he need to wait until some of the mod's need to be updated by their owner before he can adapt and adjust them to reintegrate it into the modpack.
Some mod's like "seeds please" didn't got updated yet to A11b yet, he managed it to work with some help.
But i am playing 1.8c and i need to say, it works pretty fine without gamestoping bugs. But beside other people i allways decide to start a new world/colony with a new version to avoid errors.

Leucetius

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:56 AM »

hi Everyone,

Can anyone help with the below problem - suddenly whenever I use the Comms Console for trade, or try to trade with a trader I get the below error and nothing happens - I guess it's something to do with SeedsPlease but I'm a bi stumped as to what needs fixing exactly. 

I've looked in the file Thing_PlantSeedsitem.cs and found the CanStackWith IF lines - but I don't what is wrong with it...  Anyone else had this problem or know how to sort it?

Code: [Select]
JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Porter, Job=UseCommsConsole A=CommsConsole693463, Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SeedsPlease.Thing_PlantSeedsItem.CanStackWith (Verse.Thing other) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing A, Verse.Thing B) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeUtility.TradeAsOne (Verse.Thing t, RimWorld.Tradeable trad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TradeableMatching (Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddTradeableFor (Verse.Thing t, Transactor trans) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.AddAllTradeables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeSession.SetupWith (RimWorld.TradeShip newTrader, Verse.Pawn newPlayerNegotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeShip.TryOpenComms (Verse.Pawn negotiator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.UseConsole (TargetInfo targetA) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.JobDriver_UseCommsConsole.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Did you initially started your colony without the SeedsPlease update done by me (which removed the genome from the seeds) and then did the update? I guess the game tries to stack seeds with different genomes.

lunatikus

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 13, 2015, 06:50:32 AM »

100 gold for 1 vancidium craft with 1 gold taking from fissure? Are you kidding me?
 ???

P.S.: thanks a lot for awesome modpack!

Morlok

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 13, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »

100 gold for 1 vancidium craft with 1 gold taking from fissure? Are you kidding me?
 ???

I think the 100 gold pr vancidium is an error, in the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod, the modifier for gold have been changed from x20 to x1, so it would only cost 5 gold to craft one vacadium ore.

If you go to your mods folder Mods\EPOE_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipe_VancidiumRefinery.xml
You can edit it to only use 20 gold, just edit the 5 to a 1 (remember gold and silver need x20 the amount, so it would have been 100 and then 20 gold).
<li>
        <filter>
          <thingDefs>
            <li>Gold</li>
          </thingDefs>
        </filter>
        <count>5</count>
      </li>

Dadidad

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 13, 2015, 10:53:57 AM »

Hi I have problem with loading saved game.
before this 7 steps http://puu.sh/iXETG/f2fa1ab69a.png
I did that:
This is cause by mod changes in a save file, the save file can still be save.

1. Find where your save files are saved(go google it, is not hard ot find)
2. Open the save file in some useful text editor(like notepad++, notepad is plain bad)
3. Selected everything in between <aiKingManager> and </aiKingManager>
4. Now delete those that you selected using delete key
5. Now copy this line <allSquadBrains /> into where you deleted the stuff
6. Final code should look like this
<aiKingManager>
<allSquadBrains />
</aiKingManager>
7. Save the file and load it
but now I get this error http://puu.sh/iXE4z/ee2aa8aae2.png
 I did fresh install of Rimworld before installing this modpack created new world and colony.
If anyone could help me that would be great.

StormySunrise

• Drifter
  • Just call me Stormy
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2015, 11:05:03 AM »

Is the Crash Landing mod supposed to crash land randomly generated pawns? I used prepare carefully but it isnt spawning with my Prepared pawns. (i really like crash landing because it allows other ships to crash, which is a cool random event)

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2015, 11:37:24 AM »

Have you tried to put EDBpreparecarefully after Crash Landing with EDBModOrder and create a new world? (in fact I always put it in last along with Auto Hunt Beacon in order for them to catch everything that's added by others mods)

But iirc original Crash Landing had some difficulty settings in order to preserve your first 3 colonists

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 13, 2015, 11:39:10 AM »

Another gold issue,
to made adv. microchips you need 2 gold bars, thats would be 400 gold.
I think it should be changed into 2 gold, that still require 40 gold.

And please, for a further update add please  A2B: conveyor belts & co !! It is VERY annoying to feed the coal burner with the pawns.

The prof. cook stove, can't ground flour, i think it should have that bill too.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:46:08 AM by Canute »

Alexw1984

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 13, 2015, 12:05:34 PM »

Did you initially started your colony without the SeedsPlease update done by me (which removed the genome from the seeds) and then did the update? I guess the game tries to stack seeds with different genomes.

No - I'm pretty sure I started with 1.8c as standard. It happened mid game - I think it was a Deep Space Miner Trader that it first occured. - I've tried redownloading and reinstalling but get the same problem, I'm not sure what exactly what is missing, a file or just a reference in another file?

Saying that though - where is the seedsplease update?  The only one I've seen doesn't look compatible with the modpack - it's missing a load of defs

Leucetius

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 13, 2015, 01:44:42 PM »

Okay 1.8c seems to be dated 08/07 - that's two days before I updated SeedsPlease. If you didn't replace the dll (you mention trying to update it, did you revert to the one included with the modpack?) that rules my suggestion out.

To the update itself: I think I have to be more clear with what I'm saying ^^ Not your fault but mine alone - I'm not a native speaker and not everything in my brain translates into read-between-lines-stuff...
First things first (and that's to everybody): trying to update mods included in modpacks on your own won't work in most cases. That's unless you're deep into the matter and know what you're doing. That isn't meant as insulting or something like that but simply as the truth. Both - skyarkhangel and Ninefinger do ALOT more than simply throwing mods together and reupload them. They modify most if not all of the included mods to be compatible with eachother or (for the likes of seedsplease which adds content) extend the functionality to other mods. For example: seedsPlease in it's original form only includes the vanilla plants. As you already found out simply replacing the version in this modpack with the standalone version won't work because then you're missing all the plants that are introduced by other mods - and that leads to the errormessages you got. That's also the reason why loadorder is so damn important.

Second: Please try to reproduce the situation that led to the error, go into it, and then upload the output-log.txt. This includes a errorstack which helps us to find the bug.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:46:37 PM by Leucetius »

lunatikus

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 13, 2015, 03:29:26 PM »

???

I think the 100 gold pr vancidium is an error, in the Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering mod, the modifier for gold have been changed from x20 to x1, so it would only cost 5 gold to craft one vacadium ore.

If you go to your mods folder Mods\EPOE_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipe_VancidiumRefinery.xml
You can edit it to only use 20 gold, just edit the 5 to a 1 (remember gold and silver need x20 the amount, so it would have been 100 and then 20 gold).
<li>
        <filter>
          <thingDefs>
            <li>Gold</li>
          </thingDefs>
        </filter>
        <count>5</count>
      </li>

thanks!   :D

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 13, 2015, 06:47:57 PM »

Don't know if I'm super lucky or a bug it is. I got single "drop pods" with seasnake with total amount around 3*75. Butchering 4 seasnake give around 32 seasnake filets, which is a normal meat for cooking. I don't convert everything but if I calculate I got around 3*75*32/4 =  1800 meat, which equals to around 22.5 human corpses.

I'm not sure how it all works but it seems strange that seasnake has market value - 1.78, and seasnake filet - 2.5

projecttemp

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 13, 2015, 09:29:44 PM »

???

<li>
        <filter>
          <thingDefs>
            <li>Gold</li>
          </thingDefs>
        </filter>
        <count>5</count>
      </li>

thanks!   :D

The correct way to fix the gold problem is to go to you mod folder/Core_SK/Defs/ThingDefs, open Items_Resources.xml, find the resource "Gold" and set <smallVolume>true</smallVolume> to <smallVolume>false</smallVolume>. This way anything that now cost gold will no longer cost 20 times the amount. All recipe are created with this value off to begin with, it is probably an oversight that this got resetted to default value of true.

projecttemp

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 13, 2015, 09:30:51 PM »

Hi I have problem with loading saved game.
before this 7 steps http://puu.sh/iXETG/f2fa1ab69a.png
I did that:
This is cause by mod changes in a save file, the save file can still be save.

1. Find where your save files are saved(go google it, is not hard ot find)
2. Open the save file in some useful text editor(like notepad++, notepad is plain bad)
3. Selected everything in between <aiKingManager> and </aiKingManager>
4. Now delete those that you selected using delete key
5. Now copy this line <allSquadBrains /> into where you deleted the stuff
6. Final code should look like this
<aiKingManager>
<allSquadBrains />
</aiKingManager>
7. Save the file and load it
but now I get this error http://puu.sh/iXE4z/ee2aa8aae2.png
 I did fresh install of Rimworld before installing this modpack created new world and colony.
If anyone could help me that would be great.

Looks like you disabled one fo the EDB mod or enabled anoher mod that caused it to not work check your mod list.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 456