Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 21, 2019, 09:38:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1767467 times)

StormySunrise

• Drifter
  • Just call me Stormy
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.8c: OVERDRIVE! (08/07/15)
« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »

Have you tried to put EDBpreparecarefully after Crash Landing with EDBModOrder and create a new world? (in fact I always put it in last along with Auto Hunt Beacon in order for them to catch everything that's added by others mods)

But iirc original Crash Landing had some difficulty settings in order to preserve your first 3 colonists

The problem might be the quantity of Prepared pawns i have, I have 4 (miner, two fighters and a researcher who knows how to shoot), also i realized how many steps it takes to get further into the game!)

villert

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2015, 10:13:23 AM »

Hoping for an update soon with SeedsPlease fixed, kind of impossible to play the way it is right now.

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »

Updated to 1.9a: Headhunters

Changes:
- Added Miscellaneous Animals
- Updated Hospitality to 11b.
- Reworked production chain with sand and rubble. Added a recipe for a make sand.
- Added a wire .. (wiring). 1.8 A new component of the production chain.
- Fixed cost for buildings in Vegetable garden mod .. (oven, etc).
- New unique industrial chain for manufacturing long range weapons.
- Concrete fences will no longer create the roof.
- Added the ability to make a wall from reinforced concrete. Gets really strong but expensive :)
- Fixed rates of beauty at metal parts.
- Added icons for all new categories.
- Fixed "Shooting range". in 1.8c colonists refuse to train, wo "training bullets."
- Fixed a market value of microchips.
- Removed volume x20 for gold.
- Fix the option display for plants with SeedPlease, and without it.
- New release Seedplease.
- Redesigned Darkness mod. At night, no longer so dark and you can see everything.
- Updated MD-mods to 11b
- Added updated MD-droids.
- Returned crazy animals from Alpha 10.
- Temporarily removed FishIndustry.
And other changes..
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:45:41 PM by skyarkhangel »

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding
« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2015, 12:03:32 PM »

Updated to 1.9a: Headhunters
Yeah Hardcore baby!  I'mma try it now
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:06:13 PM by kaptain_kavern »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Bug at 1.8c: Fusebox, it works like a Makeshift fuse, it get destroyed on a short-circuit and not just damaged.
Just in case you didn't change anything at these at 1.9a

I bet 1.9a isn't safegame compactible ?
And no conveyor belts ? :-(
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:24:19 PM by Canute »

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Conveyor belts are here!

I modified A2B to be compatible with this modpack. To research the A2B techs, first research mining (drilling rig/extractor).

Each segment, loader and unloader costs 2 steel parts, 1 mechanism, and 1 rubber. Splitters and mergers take an additional mechanism. Selectors require an electronic chip and piece of glass. If you're building underground you'll need reinforced concrete. Overall the raw materials cost is about the same as vanilla A2B, but you have to make parts!

To install just copy the mod to your Mods folder and load it after everything else. This is compatible with both 1.8c and 1.9a. It is save game compatible.

Download link (github)

Note: You can place an ore extractor so it drops its goodies onto a loader, but the loader must be built before the extractor.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:23:52 PM by blinari »

projecttemp

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

I actually fixed fishing industry already, let ke know if you want it in the pack

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Conveyor belts are here!
thanks !
Mining extractor and coal burner arn't complete  without them ! :-)

Buttmuffin

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Absolutely love the modpack!.... but every time i save, i go to load and its a black screen... whatever i do it just stains white blue whatever? anyone else have this problem? note i haven't reinstalled, and didnt really get the install instructions so sorta just put them in the mods folder and loaded it up :P

Batpeter

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Absolutely love the modpack!.... but every time i save, i go to load and its a black screen... whatever i do it just stains white blue whatever? anyone else have this problem? note i haven't reinstalled, and didnt really get the install instructions so sorta just put them in the mods folder and loaded it up :P
You need to add the modsconfig.xml file to the Rimworld config folder in the Windows User directory.
Press the Windows Key + R and paste the following in the window that appears: %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
This takes you to the right folder, now delete all the files there and place the ModsConfig.xml file from the Hardcore SK modpack in this folder. See if your game gets loaded now. If not you're going to have to start a new world (or delete the Saves and Worlds folders next to the Config folder). If there are still any problems, delete all your mods except "Core" and reinstall the whole modpack by copying the mods from the latest SK modpack to the mods folder.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:33:23 AM by Batpeter »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Another important thing you need to do when you update a mod/modpack.
DELETE all the previous mod out of the mod folder, before you unzip/copy the new ones.
Just overwrite the current ones can cause problems.

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

DELETE all the previous mod out of the mod folder, before you unzip/copy the new ones.
Except "Core" of course. And if deleted don't forget to exctract it from game distrib.

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

The powered recipes for making stone blocks, crushed stone, sand, and reinforced concrete are in the code but not available at any bench. I added them to machining. I also changed the electric version of making stone blocks so it will produce some crushed stone and sand (10 and 5, vs the 5 and 10 produced by the stonecutter's table).

Here's a patch. Contains two files, just extract to your mods folder. Won't screw up a saved game. Download link

Edit: It was sand and reinforced concrete, not wood planks
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:00:34 PM by blinari »

projecttemp

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Except "Core" of course. And if deleted don't forget to exctract it from game distrib.
the core needs to be deleted too and re extracted since this mod do modify the core a bit

Ptolisgoodguy

• Drifter
  • Telepathic Muffalo
    • View Profile

I'm not sure if this bug has already been answered (if it is even a bug and I'm just being impatient) but when I start on a new location I only a single drop pod with 4 potato seeds in.

Sorry if has already been answered. :P
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 456