Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 20, 2019, 03:29:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1746427 times)

Batpeter

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

DELETE all the previous mod out of the mod folder, before you unzip/copy the new ones.
Except "Core" of course. And if deleted don't forget to exctract it from game distrib.
the core needs to be deleted too and re extracted since this mod do modify the core a bit
The Core folder in this mod pack does not contain all files that are present in vanilla Rimworld. I think you should let it overwrite and don't delete the Core folder just like the instructions say.

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

The safest thing to do is delete the entire mods folder and start RimWorld. This restores it to its original state, and then you can install your modpack.

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

My colonist was hunting when suddenly he needed treatment. He shot his own foot off! He was using a normal quality, 100% hp survival rifle. He's a careful shooter with 13 shooting skill ("Master"). So I can only assume this is a bug.

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

A problem with the animal mod. Cobras will attack other animals, which retaliate in melee combat. Then "Cobra Revenge" happens, making the cobra go manhunter.

ChiefSlapahoe

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Hey i was wondering if the zombie patch is integrated into the modpack or is it still separate? I tried merging it, but it just wound up with errors about pawn states and such so I'm going to assume it is, right?

ChiefSlapahoe

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

On that note blinari, it might be interesting to have hunting accidents be a random occurrence (shoot himself/someone else or get sick/lost or less yield from the animal), that happen less or not at all if the person is skilled in the related fields.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

My colonist was hunting when suddenly he needed treatment. He shot his own foot off! He was using a normal quality, 100% hp survival rifle. He's a careful shooter with 13 shooting skill ("Master"). So I can only assume this is a bug.
Like you mention, he added the aggresive animal mod.
At each biome there are at last 1-2 animal types which are aggresive when you come close to them.

Dissamble weapons is missing at the electrical smelter, is this a bug or wanted ?
I think bug, since you still can disamble personal shields at the other table.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:35:26 AM by Canute »

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Hmm... Does difficulty affects the drop pod event? I just started to play on basebuilder difficulty with recent patches  and first it was lot's of fish, now alomost 100 circuitry. I'm not sure what is it need for, but considering how many ingridients it is used to make some, I assume it was a rich gift.

mokonasakura

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Just started using some of the mods but I ran into a problem. How do i get the plans to craft turrets? Looked through all of the production benches that would make sense for it to be under and also checked the merchants that passed by but I'm not finding anything. Currently I cant build turrets at all which is the only thing I really hate about the mods right now.

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding

Research projects labeled "security" will progressively grant you access to Turret under the "security" tab. Manned one's first and automated.

mokonasakura

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Research projects labeled "security" will progressively grant you access to Turret under the "security" tab. Manned one's first and automated.
Yes but to build them it requires the items such as M2 heavy machine gun, turret stun gun, ect, instead of stuff like steel bars. I have found no way to get these items and as such cannot build the turrets.

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding

In my game, i can construct turret base early. They are basically a turret point in where you have to add a weapon (normal weapon, like the one used by your pawn, even bows ^^) to make them a manned turret

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:38:49 AM by kaptain_kavern »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Yes but to build them it requires the items such as M2 heavy machine gun, turret stun gun, ect, instead of stuff like steel bars. I have found no way to get these items and as such cannot build the turrets.
You can't build these, you need to buy them from trader or wait for some Siege raid.

blinari

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Currently two stacks of metal ore smelt into three stacks of metal bars. This is inconvenient and doesn't make much sense. Realistically melting removes material from the ore, and bars are easier to store compactly than heaps of ore. So I'd suggest raising the stack limit of metal bars to 150. I did this and it made my production cycles much more manageable.

djjmatexxe

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Is it only me, or the disassemble weapon bill is missing?
And why can't I install any ranged weapon on the sentry turret base? I have a lots of weapons and I could only install one on each turret, rest were greyed out.

EDIT1: Also, I can't use clay at all. I can make clay bricks just fine, yet even with all research done, the option to use them in walls (and whatever) doesn't appear.
EDIT2: Found the disassemble weapon bill at the weapons workbench.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 03:20:26 PM by djjmatexxe »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 456