[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ember

aw dang it, got a colonist without a stomach and theres a corps in my dump pile that has a synthetic one

also my story teller loves throwing mechanoids at me
here have a couple mechanoids on top of your base.... no? that didn't do much, how about an invasion with 3 centepeds carrying plasma with a couple scyths? you managed to fight that off? ok here's an evil ship
btw just before that invasion i accepted sheltering a colonist running from raiders, which arrived at my base just before i killed the last centipede

meh dont like double posting so im just gonna add it to this

trying to trade gets me this

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_Trade: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorld.RCellFinder.GeneratedTradeDropCenter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.RCellFinder.TradeDropSpot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Tradeable.DropThing (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Tradeable.ResolveTrade () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TryExecute (System.Boolean& actuallyTraded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.<FillWindow>m__283 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.FillWindow (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Layer_Window.DoWindowContents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Canute on August 01, 2015, 06:46:58 PM
Quote from: Ember on August 01, 2015, 05:34:30 PM
anyway to remove synthetic parts from a corpse or do they have to be alive?
You only can do operations on living people not on corpse.
So when you want some Bionic or Synth. organs, you should try to capture them.
Remove the part and let them starve to dead or release them if they survive the operation.

QuoteSo i checked in the electronics table... nope. Assembly table? nope. Mabey its too advanced for an Assembly table... mabey we need an electric Assembly table? nope.  Mabey its like a Tv... or art... mabey in the Smithing table, cuase it has its own table? Nope.  Mabey they make it out of raw metal in the furnace? Like they make walls out of metal bars... no cement, no nothing... so it isn't that far fetched! Nope.
It is the Electic Assemble Workbench. When your Electic Assemble workbench don't got the recipes to craft the Synth Material. You should delete all mod's beside Core at the Mod folder, and unzip them again.

Workbench, Crafting table, electic tool all the same ! :-)
Don't forget this is a game, it is an own universe with own rules. Each mod can change the rules. Find it out ! :-)

I was talking about the drill :)

How did i not see the Synthetic Materials in those tables? :-\

ChiefSlapahoe

For more weapons: liandri corp, Rimsenal, and project armory

Liandri corp has very detailed sprites and I should be compatible with 11d, at least the one later in the comments

The13thRonin

Quote from: ChiefSlapahoe on August 02, 2015, 12:11:23 AM
For more weapons: liandri corp, Rimsenal, and project armory

Liandri corp has very detailed sprites and I should be compatible with 11d, at least the one later in the comments

These should definitely be included.

Ember

it seems the story teller decided to take pity on my colonists, got a cargo drop of about 200 meals in cans, so no more cannibalism for a few months, though it did make me work for it. Poor colonists were more or less drafted for 2 days straight fighting off a raid and simultaneous warg pack that was about 20 strong. The mass infection and having both doctors wandering in a broken daze most of the time didnt help much either, thankfully, i had no deaths

kaptain_kavern

Try with bamboo if possible, it's fast growing.
But ..... I'm not sure you had access to bamboo seed ....
:[

TheGentlmen

Bought 4k wood for 3k silver... those mines do a good job of producing silver... I'm starting to drown in it  ;)

Zombies vs Mechs vs Pretransedants! Who will win? ZOMBIES! 8) Perfect Defence.

Ps: I added the Pretransdenats & pirates mod. I also swapped out Darkness_SK for the darkness mode... I like not seeing anything, its beautiful :), It was like fireworks: http://postimg.org/gallery/13rymtpb0/54283feb/ & http://postimg.org/gallery/3fbgu3pp4/90acad26/

Ember

finally got to making synthetics, but dang it has been a painful run so far, also 3 years and i still have yet to grow things, also got no lights considering the immense cost of electronic circuits

TheGentlmen

Bug: Their is no fish related stuff, the reaserch unlocks nothing, checked in godmode & thier is still nothing. The mod is loaded.

Ember

any way to stop my wardens from chatting with visitors all the time? they have other jobs i would rather have them do

also it seems that anyone can use the tailors workbench no matter what jobs they have enabled, had someone with all jobs related to crafting set to 0 working on clothing someone else started, wouldn't be surprised if this happened with other crafting things like this

ChiefSlapahoe

Click on the prisoner and deselect friendly chat. Its in one of the gold tabs when you click on a pawn (ie like character and gear).

Yeah I've noticed like the machining bench has two different options when you right click on it, opposed to just craft at table, it says something like use table too. I think that issue is the same with the tailors loom, and probably you don't get crafting exp from the machining table I've seen.

Ember

Quote from: ChiefSlapahoe on August 02, 2015, 11:07:21 PM
Click on the prisoner and deselect friendly chat. Its in one of the gold tabs when you click on a pawn (ie like character and gear).

Yeah I've noticed like the machining bench has two different options when you right click on it, opposed to just craft at table, it says something like use table too. I think that issue is the same with the tailors loom, and probably you don't get crafting exp from the machining table I've seen.

im talking about visitors, not prisoners, and doing that to them doesnt work as it only works for the pawn that i disable it on not the group or even the faction

ChiefSlapahoe

You'd have to mess with the code to stop it from setting visitors to automatically try to boost reputation

Ember

next time i get a free volatile free colonist as my first recruit, im shooting him in the head