Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• October 15, 2019, 02:26:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1780502 times)

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
Re: [A11d] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.10b: Phenomenal (29/07/15)
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »

Hi guy's if you think I haven't read topic its wrong... :D
Work is in full swing! I suppose in 1-2 days new version!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 08:09:41 PM by skyarkhangel »

TheGentlmen

« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2015, 08:47:43 PM »

im starting to regret playing on a flat map with very little rock to mine, starting to wish the fissure miners also mined up rock chunks

Always do mountains... Why you ask? Cuase thiers tons of resources & It's so defenable...

No mortar's may hit... And those pesky sappers get eaten by the zombies before thier anywhere close  8)

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2015, 09:21:24 PM »

i dont have zombies in my game for some reason and im rather happy that i dont

also for some reason when i strip norbals that have shields the personal shields just disappear, is that intended? cause i find thats the best way to get those circuits

TheGentlmen

« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »

Never noticed that... Can't be bothered to clear 100 or so zombies just for some clothes.

TheGentlmen

« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2015, 10:45:33 PM »

Speaking of zombies... thier are none in the modpack by deufult. You need to get it from here & drag it into your mods folder then drag the Zombies Patch from this modpack on to it to make them more evil...

Edit: Now despite what you probably think I'm not SUPER lazy... its just that I did a few edits to the core mod... I get 10 events per day instead of 1, good events are 3x as likely, minor bad events are 40x as likely & huge bad are 80x as likely.

It doesn't end their... raids & sieges are 4x as likly & are 32x the size. Yes you heard me right, 32x. Not a walk in the park you see.

The summary is that its impossible to kill the current raid without getting 4 more so I've simply given up.

Thier this big:http://s14.postimg.org/hg1jtecg1/Screenshot_2.png

Edit 2: Crashed... so unstable
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:24:02 AM by TheGentlmen »

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: August 04, 2015, 12:07:36 AM »

scary

also, the moment you realize, your primary doctor is in a broken daze, your secondary doctor is missing a leg, and the rest are incapitated or ina broken daze and half the colony has infections that you have a major problem

TheGentlmen

« Reply #561 on: August 04, 2015, 01:26:53 AM »

Don't fear... thier's 5x as much zombies  ;D

@sky I've noticed that whenever the game needs to spawn pawn it lags out for a while... I originally fought it was becuase of my storyteller editing so I used the default setting but it still lagged! this doesn't happen in vinnila (Where I still have my "Hardcore" ) SO i believe its cuased by the modpack.

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 04, 2015, 01:33:47 AM »

@sky I've noticed that whenever the game needs to spawn pawn it lags out for a while... I originally fought it was becuase of my storyteller editing so I used the default setting but it still lagged! this doesn't happen in vinnila (Where I still have my "Hardcore" ) SO i believe its cuased by the modpack.

im not too sure about this and someone should try testing it, im too lazy to do it myself >.>
i think it might be the clothing mod, the game has to decide from a much larger pool to clothe the pawns, ive noticed that the larger the group the longer it takes and im not too sure but it might be taking even longer the colder it is, since it has to give the pawns even more clothes to even be comfortable in the cold weather

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 04, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »

I'm somewhat confused. I need a bunch of items like "parts" and "mechanism" and such to make a lot of things, but have no idea how to get them. it is probably just a research that I'm missing(crafting 2 maybe), but i just don't get it.

EDIT:

figured it out, and is there any way to make heat strokes less crazy, or disable them? I just had to abandon a colony because i got a heatwave before i managed to get power going, and got a raid with 3 of my 5 colonists incapacitated, and one died almost immediately fighting a raider.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:59:50 AM by blub01 »
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: August 04, 2015, 06:59:09 AM »

Need test, with disabling some mods. Perhaps it with a specific faction? I have encountered similar freeze bug, when enemies comes, Rimworld generate randomly apperel and weapon with specified cost for a each unit. In some situations with "wrong" cost values, Rimworld begins freeze. Please, check with whom start freezes. Its exactly due with "PawnKindDefs" some faction..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:05:33 AM by skyarkhangel »

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 04, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »

I'm somewhat confused. I need a bunch of items like "parts" and "mechanism" and such to make a lot of things, but have no idea how to get them. it is probably just a research that I'm missing(crafting 2 maybe), but i just don't get it.

Please, build assembly bench.

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 04, 2015, 08:01:28 AM »

It might help if a very basic part of the game wasn't in "high tech".
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 04, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »

They coming from the Assembly workbench at Hi-tech menu, no research needed.

And before you ask, Rubber,plastic,Synth Material coming from the Mine extraktor over the Chem lab.

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 04, 2015, 09:23:19 AM »

Need test, with disabling some mods. Perhaps it with a specific faction? I have encountered similar freeze bug, when enemies comes, Rimworld generate randomly apperel and weapon with specified cost for a each unit. In some situations with "wrong" cost values, Rimworld begins freeze. Please, check with whom start freezes. Its exactly due with "PawnKindDefs" some faction..
In my experiense all spawns cause lags. Enemies and visitors and crashed colonists.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 04, 2015, 10:19:25 AM »

Yes, but when you compare these lag with a raw vanila game spawn lag, it is massive.
And i think apparello and maybe the many different (junk) weapons cause this.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 456