[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ember

Quote from: Product on August 04, 2015, 02:15:10 PM
Really would love to use this modpack, but it seems to be disabling my ability to change construction materials (no dropdown menu appears to select wood or stone etc)

Im assuming this isnt intentional. Starting to build with only Gold Doors is going to take awhile...

anyone know what could be happening? I already tried reinstalling multiple times

you need to have the material you want to use available before you can make the stuff out of that material, when you load the game it just selects a random material, so for a wood door you need wood planks lying around somewhere before you can do the right click thing

Product

Ooohh, thats different! Tested and you are right, will try to learn to play this way.

Thank you for the quick reply Ember

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 04, 2015, 12:51:25 PM
Lol. exactly will not die of hunger for 1 year.. damn cannibals! :D

Quote from: Canute on August 04, 2015, 10:19:25 AM
Yes, but when you compare these lag with a raw vanila game spawn lag, it is massive.
And i think apparello and maybe the many different (junk) weapons cause this.

I'll try to male lite version without some massive, not very important mods.

Mechs don't cuase it so I think its due to mods like apperello.
Hope you do fix it... I refuse to change the Randy Random Setting.... I like the challenge  :D

Ember

Quote from: Canute on August 04, 2015, 03:15:07 PM
Do you like challenge, try the Storytellers from rimarsenal, or the Wave survival, then you got a Raid every 3 days.

look back a page and a couple comments down, you will see his comment about just what he plays against

Product

Maybe I am just having a bad day, but now that I am progressing I realize I need "spare parts" for a lot of construction. Cant seem to figure out how to make them.

Help plz?

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Canute on August 04, 2015, 03:15:07 PM
Do you like challenge, try the Storytellers from rimarsenal, or the Wave survival, then you got a Raid every 3 days.

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 03, 2015, 10:45:33 PM
---snip---
Edit: Now despite what you probably think I'm not SUPER lazy... its just that I did a few edits to the core mod... I get 10 events per day instead of 1, good events are 3x as likely, minor bad events are 40x as likely & huge bad are 80x as likely.

It doesn't end their... raids & sieges are 4x as likly & are 32x the size. Yes you heard me right, 32x. Not a walk in the park you see.

The summary is that its impossible to kill the current raid without getting 4 more so I've simply given up.

Thier this big:http://s14.postimg.org/hg1jtecg1/Screenshot_2.png

---snip---

The rimarsenal & wave survival are for kiddies...  8)

TheGentlmen

Mechs why you do dis :'(, They killed everything...

I will have my revenge... it will be so cold that it kills you all completly....

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 04:27:11 PM
Mechs why you do dis :'(, They killed everything...

I will have my revenge... it will be so cold that it kills you all completly....

ohh yes  :P My mech puppies also were not ignored and have a full set of powerful weapons to  eliminate pathetic humans  ;)

TheGentlmen

Ember

i really need to get around to setting up proper defenses, just had a norbal attack that knocked down half my colonists

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 04:49:46 PM
TheGentlmen's Tuff Luck Patch
Want a story teller as cruel as mine? Want it to be more likley to get Eclipes, Cold Snaps Toxic winters, ect? Just drag this folder into your mods, overwrite them & enjoy.

Get Tuff Luck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJZGF1MVljYXFPUXM/view?usp=sharing

Features:

• Bigger Badder Raids
  • More Likely Raids
  • Zombie Virus Airborn is More Likely
  • Zombies Stuff already Setup Already Setup
  • Longer & More Likely ColdSnaps & Heatwaves
  • Longer & More Likely Volcanic Winters & Toxic Fallout

*Must Use Randy Random

Interesting, attach to first message?

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 05:47:51 PM
Zombies are a good defence.

When doing ZombieAp. patch wanted to make new zombie bite attack, but forgot, you can try. In vanilla mod they uses arms only.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 04, 2015, 05:52:40 PM
Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 04:49:46 PM
TheGentlmen's Tuff Luck Patch
Want a story teller as cruel as mine? Want it to be more likley to get Eclipes, Cold Snaps Toxic winters, ect? Just drag this folder into your mods, overwrite them & enjoy.

Get Tuff Luck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJZGF1MVljYXFPUXM/view?usp=sharing

Features:

• Bigger Badder Raids
  • More Likely Raids
  • Zombie Virus Airborn is More Likely
  • Zombies Stuff already Setup Already Setup
  • Longer & More Likely ColdSnaps & Heatwaves
  • Longer & More Likely Volcanic Winters & Toxic Fallout

*Must Use Randy Random

Interesting, attach to first message?

Sure.

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 04, 2015, 05:52:40 PM

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 05:47:51 PM
Zombies are a good defence.

When doing ZombieAp. patch wanted to make new zombie bite attack, but forgot, you can try. In vanilla mod they uses arms only.

I'll see... I'll problably make the game think thier Jaw is a 3rd arm. ;D

Ember

all i can do is shake my head in exasperation, got two norbals in prison and all they wanna do is beat each other up X3

really need to make more rooms

and then i lose one because the stupid doctor treated the 20 or so bruises rather than the 2 infections
and then the other one dies at 99% immunity... damn it

whatever happened to the powered version of the stone cutter workbench? i thought there was one that helps reduce stone cutting craft time

this game is cruel sometimes, just had a colonist die of the flu

Thurak126

Some things should be made more obvious at the start, it appears to be impossible to make steel bars or spare parts at the start until you make blocks and can then right click to see the alternative recipe to make a smelting furnace from marble instead of reinforced concrete. Perhaps add this information to the message you get at the start?