[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Haplo

That is intentional. It looks for the best weapon of one kind available and proposes it.
Else you would have an infinitely long list of weapons.

zenfur

The best weapon... Definetely not. It used to suggest me crappy pistol when I had grenade launcher and some rifles around. Also not always I want to mount there "best weapon". Perhaps it's not working well because there are additional weapons from other mods?

I prefer infinite weapon list. Especially how it's made now: if you right click again, you swap to next part of this list. I'd like to be able to choose any weapon though.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

The13thRonin

Any chance we could get Rimsenal and the Zombie Apocalypse mod?

I've been modding some new apparel and I'll kick it over to you skyarkhangel. You might be interested in it when I'm finished. But it's going to be under a Creative Commons license that prevents monetization because I used a base image that allowed use under those conditions.

Ember

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 12, 2015, 09:41:36 AM

as far as I'm aware the modpack is already set up for the zombie apocalypse mod, there was a patch available for download but I'm not sure where that went

The13thRonin

Quote from: Ember on August 12, 2015, 10:50:51 AM

as far as I'm aware the modpack is already set up for the zombie apocalypse mod, there was a patch available for download but I'm not sure where that went

Oh? Where would it go in the load order? Perhaps the mod belongs on the front page?

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Ember on August 12, 2015, 10:50:51 AM

Tuff luck ate it. 8)

QuoteHas Zombies & next version will hopefully have The Transcendence & Pirates. If your only interested in the zombies  only add the following files: EPOE_SK, Core_SK, Zombie Apocalypse

The13thRonin

I'm really hankering for new weapons in this pack  :).

By the way I made some tribal textures. You can use them in the pack if you like sky. There's a thread here in the release forum.

zenfur

Hey, skyarkh. I've been posting a lot of suggestions here and I don't feel that you're concerned with them too much :P Do you keep your project on some github or other open repository? I'd like to fork this project and add my changes for other people to see how they will work out.

blub01

I have no idea if this was suggested previously, but making the heat waves and cold snaps somewhat less.. extreme would be nice. as they are in vanilla, you're dead when you get one and don't have temperature control. cold snaps aren't that bad, you've got campfires, but COOLING something is way harder, and especially in this modpack, so altering at least heat waves so they don't raise the temperature to 50, 60 degrees celius would be nice.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on August 13, 2015, 08:44:35 AM
Hey, skyarkh. I've been posting a lot of suggestions here and I don't feel that you're concerned with them too much :P Do you keep your project on some github or other open repository? I'd like to fork this project and add my changes for other people to see how they will work out.

i'am working on next part. There so many projects..  I can assure you the modpack will only get better and better. In next part you can see new nuclear.... production chain and perhaps something alike new "Rimarsenal".
I am aware of your suggestions. Please time.

The13thRonin

skyarkhangel any ETA on the next update? Can't wait mate. This mod-pack is gold.

If I make some alterations like the wires requiring copper and the mines creating copper would you put those into the mod-pack? Or would I be wasting my time?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 14, 2015, 04:30:03 AM
skyarkhangel any ETA on the next update? Can't wait mate. This mod-pack is gold.

If I make some alterations like the wires requiring copper and the mines creating copper would you put those into the mod-pack? Or would I be wasting my time?

Perhaps in the 20th august. This would be realized in next.. :)
Wires from copper with enhanced mines. And i increase copper in map generator.. Also i read your topic: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14972.0
and would like to implement your ideas too.

popster99

The installer if awesome i have modded rimworld alot and know how to do it but the installer makes it so easy and fast this is also my first time using this modpack i have no idea how to start

popster99

HOLY shit this modpack is hardcore i have to spend ages just to be able to make simple stuff this is awsome

zenfur

Quote from: popster99 on August 14, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
HOLY shit this modpack is hardcore i have to spend ages just to be able to make simple stuff this is awsome

Yeah, maybe that part is a little too hardcore :P It makes difficult to create epic bases. Perhaps with epic research there could be crafting automates or sth to boost production of basic crafting resources a few times to reach that endgame fantasy epic base :P

Few more bugs to report:
- I am unable to place plasma geothermal anywhere.
- Mulch was supposed to have ash in its recipe, it doesn't

I am probably speaking about version C, didn't update to D.

Also an idea: maybe give more ash for cremating, and add production of ash by steam generator while burning kindling.

By the way, I'd appreciate some early game cook-stove which requires kindling for every meal and isn't electric (doesn't require very costly chips)