[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Uglyr

Wow! Coal heater is included!

And the snow blocks and walls sound like fun. But will they melt on heat?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on August 21, 2015, 03:12:00 AM
compare sk with the name of the modpack author ! :-)

because so..i was born in ArkhangelSK. Furthermore, I have a distant relative Mihailo Lomonosov. lol 8)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on August 21, 2015, 03:12:00 AM
compare sk with the name of the modpack author ! :-)

because so..i was born in ArkhangelSK. Furthermore, I have a distant relative Mihailo Lomonosov. lol 8)

Quote from: Uglyr on August 21, 2015, 04:50:18 AM
Wow! Coal heater is included!

And the snow blocks and walls sound like fun. But will they melt on heat?

nope... but snow blocks have 16-17 durability lol  :D

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 21, 2015, 04:59:12 AM
nope... but snow blocks have 16-17 durability lol  :D
Thats enough to build first room after landing. And perhaps internal walls (but if they are destroyed collapsed roof can destroy everything).

notfood

Using Sky High.

It seems that the book reading table in the joy tab generates error log when colonists try to use it.

Question: What's the best way to produce Ash? Corpse burning is waaay too slow.

zenfur

Quote from: notfood on August 21, 2015, 07:06:43 AM
Using Sky High.

It seems that the book reading table in the joy tab generates error log when colonists try to use it.

Answer: buy it from a trader. It's dirt cheap. Also burn shitty apparel, it quickens things. Make 2 crematoria: 1 for burning people and incidential for burning apparel which these corpses had on them.

Great, update! Luckily I was finishing my current run, so I'll try this out soon.

By the way, notice me skyarkhangel senpaiiiiiii (>///<')
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

pajok

Hi!
Thanks for the pack and a lot of work!
I found this - prepare carefully - Hazmat suit and helmet
They are invisible in game.
What is the solution?

[attachment deleted due to age]

TheGentlmen

Moved

losinator501

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 21, 2015, 01:16:38 PM
I pressent...
ANTI-TOOLer
Tools For The Job has been very bugs in 1.12... I can't prioritize mining... or anything, colonists will only do Mining & Mining only... EVEN if their a 4 in mining but a 1 in everything else in the pirorites screen... They will not do joy activities... ext.

Now until Tols For The Jobs becomes more bug-free I have made this patch disabling it.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJZGs5RFJUU0JQYk0/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

-TheGentleman
Really? For me it is working fine, I have one colonist priority 1 for construct, repair, and mining and she does construction and repair first using the hammer then mining after using the pickaxe, so it is working perfectly.

skyarkhangel

Changes from 1.11d to 1.12a in english:

1. Seedplease: Another pack with fixes.
2. Added mod SK_Agriculture. Now, all the plants that can be grown require appropriate research. It's about 7 research for plants.
3. Added mod SK_Tech. Adds gas centrifuges, which enrich natural uranium-237 to uranium-235.
4. Remove the plasma reactor. Reworked plasma geothermal reactor.
5. Changed the geothermal generator, can now be built just next to one of plasma geothermal power plant.
6. Clutter is updated to the latest version. A new opportunity for the colonists - read books.
7. Added 4 new pawns: the hedgehog, buffalo, mamufallo, rhino.
8. Added manually new Mech: mechanical crab, stalker, mammoth, terminator (Male-Female).
9. Full Retexture for pine .. Perhaps the boreal forests is now the most beautiful in Rimworld.
10. Added new hairstyles, helmet and armor mod JaffaKree! (by the film Stargate).
11. Retexture for cloth and devilstrand cloth.
12. Norbals is now possible to treat scars by biomatter.
13. Trading orbital beacon is now available again from the beginning of the game, also removed the requirement of glass and electronic components.
14. For default added ToolForJobs 1.2 with bug fixes.
15. Now, the mine can produce copper and aluminum.
16. Silver and gold are a in separate category of precious metals. Now, from these metals can only build some furniture. A Depleted uranium has been removed completely, and will now be used for the production of ammo.
17. Gause turbine is now being research with Tesla power plant.
18. The geothermal generator, a plasma geo reactor can no longer be constructed closer than 15-20 cells from each other.
19. Locate and removed a bug with a clone recipe glass.
20. Added ash for mulch recipe.
21. Added recipes for cooking meat on the fire.
22. Wires (wiring) can now be made only from copper.
23. Increased the spawn of copper and coal on the map.
24. Now steel obtaining in the processing of iron ore and coal.
25. Added a new resource: Titanium. Rare expensive metal.
26. Removed parts of the depleted uranium.
27. Changed the color palette of iron ore (steel) and plasteel. Now plasteel have beautiful blue overlay. Carbon composite such brighter... now the building will not be too dark.
28. Added a new resource: Nitrate. One of the main components of black powder, and widely used in fertilizer.
29. Sulfates renamed to sulfur changed texture. Now, one of the components for gunpowder. Can be obtained by the refining or processing of iron ore.
30. In accordance with the innovations changed the recipe for gunpowder.
31. Added new feature: napalm. Used for the production of certain munitions.
32. Rewritten completely recipes for ammunitions. Fixed magnetic recipe and the volcano ammo.
33. Changed the texture of the mine and the rig.
34. Fixed collection of sand.
35. Added a new resource: Peat, which now can be collected in the swamps.
36. Added new fuel power plant to run only on fuel.
37. A coal power plant can now operate on coal and peat.
38. Changed biogenerator work, now works on biomatter, or biodiesel derived from the beans. Removed biocell's and related recipes.
39. Added the function of the collection of rubble on the ground.
40. The recipe of mulch changed again. Removed the requirements of the wood, but now needed nitrates.
41. Autosell updated to the latest version.
42. Added new colors and two technologies of ornamental flowers. Increased bonuses from the beauty of flowers.
43. Nerf the wind power plants about 2 times. And the cost for solar plant increased.44. Increased obtain flour and sugar. The appeal of outdoor illumination increased.
45. Added recipes for carbon, vancidium to first (slow) workbench.
46. ​​Added a new resource: Charcoal which is available from burning through the wood. The recipe is also available for the campfire. It can now be to choose coal or charcoal for steel.
47. For the comms center needed to reseacrh Power I + Construction II technologies.
48. Increased yield or production rate in the peterchemical plant (ex chem. Lab) and concrete mixer for all recipes about 2-4 times.
49. Retexture for snowman and Soylent green.
50. Mods: Apothecarius, OmniStorage, MedicalDrinks are now part Core_SK. CombatRealism Defence, Industrialisation and some part Superior Craft,
Mechanical Defence2 (MD2) are now part of a new project Tech_SK based on the dll library.
51. Remade Soylentgreen work.
52. Optimized size stacks for most of the resources on the basis of their market value.
53. Removed nearly 3 dozen things from Aparello and Norbals. Deleted all the socks and gloves are now the same type and are wear on both hands.
54. Changed the recipe of the production of biodiesel. Added a recipe for seed processing into biodiesel in bio refinery.
55. Bows, crossbows, pilum significantly slashed on the firing range, the maximum range of some of them only 18 (less than the pistols). However, significantly increased the accuracy. In a small distance is now deadly and good ofr hunting.
56. Completely redesigned melee weapons including Norbals weapons, making it more effective in closer combat. Nerf max damage for Norbal weapons.
57. Installed compatibility patch for AutoSell with Miscellanious.
58. The acceleration of production on the assembly tables. For simple workable about 2 time.. For electrical about 4!. Also acceleration in processing of sand and rubble (crushed stone) in their workbenches.
59. Fixed craft melee weapons, now it cant be made of stone or wood.
60. Added a nice feather headdress for the tribals.
61. Removed the duplicate recipe tofu on canning table.
62. Added a new resource: a collection of herbs. Gather from the wild rose, mint and hypericum. For the English version: yellow, red and green flowers renamed to wild rose, mint and hypericum.
63. Removed the requirement of synthetic materials for tailor's workbench.
64. Change the number of resources required for heaters and coolers. Reduced heatpush for the floor heating about 5 times (it was too high for their cost).
65. Added a chance to use apperel, hats, gloves, and boots from Aparello by guests, that were previously inaccessible.
66. Walls with wiring and light are now demanding more wires, but remove the requirement to electronics for all walls that used them. Such rebalance of resourses for the walls.
67. Hydroponics doesnt require synthetic materials.
68. Incresed glow  for Rope and power consumption about 2 times. Slightly increased the demand for the wiring.
69. Decreased the bonus for the beauty of some stone surfaces from 3 to 2.
70. Reworked tilled soil and rich soil. Added nitrates and tilled soil require Agriculture II tech.
71. LAW is now work properly.
72. Added a stone heater (furnace), is available from the beginning of the game, working on peat and coal. Well heats the room.
73. Added ability to collect the blocks of snow from the snow.
74. Removed clay collector. Reworked recipes for clay bricks and related prescriptions.
75. Retexture of soft clay, clay brick, rubber and seeds.
76. Resources rebalance on the EPOE tables. Increased the cost for electric assembly table.
77. Increased slightly the cost of all the heaters that works on electricity.
78. Professional cook stove now also saves energy.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: losinator501 on August 21, 2015, 01:27:44 PM
Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 21, 2015, 01:16:38 PM
I pressent...
ANTI-TOOLer
Tools For The Job has been very bugs in 1.12... I can't prioritize mining... or anything, colonists will only do Mining & Mining only... EVEN if their a 4 in mining but a 1 in everything else in the pirorites screen... They will not do joy activities... ext.

Now until Tols For The Jobs becomes more bug-free I have made this patch disabling it.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJZGs5RFJUU0JQYk0/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

-TheGentleman
Really? For me it is working fine, I have one colonist priority 1 for construct, repair, and mining and she does construction and repair first using the hammer then mining after using the pickaxe, so it is working perfectly.

Its been super unstable for me... 

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on August 21, 2015, 07:30:44 AM
Quote from: notfood on August 21, 2015, 07:06:43 AM
Using Sky High.

Answer: buy it from a trader. It's dirt cheap. Also burn shitty apparel, it quickens things. Make 2 crematoria: 1 for burning people and incidential for burning apparel which these corpses had on them.

Great, update! Luckily I was finishing my current run, so I'll try this out soon.

By the way, notice me skyarkhangel senpaiiiiiii (>///<')

yep. there so much content, and may still remaining errors, mainly for innovations. Because, I am late to make update to 20.08 and released without any test. But I believe that everything should work good. And yes. thank you TheGentmen for new Tuff luck. And i made myself patch with anti-tools, because you forgot to remove jobs. Just needed to remove toolforjobs jobdefs and workgiverdefs and colonosts would work as in vanilla. Not necessarily touch the dll library.

TheGentlmen

@Sky, ty... will update.

Edit: Nope, I don't change the dll  at all, I just put it their for redundancy...

Also, Core_SK doesn't have a jobdefs for Toolforjobs... only a workgiverdefs.

ANTI-TOOLer removes them from thingdefs, gets rid of their recipes from recipiedefs then removes their workgiverdefs.

skyarkhangel

Hot fix for crafting glass frame + rus_lang fix to 1.12a:

https://yadi.sk/d/0TpHkePoiarQM

losinator501

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 21, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
Hot fix for crafting glass + rus_lang fix to 1.12a:

https://yadi.sk/d/0TpHkePoiarQM
What is the current problem with crafting glass?

Also when trading with people who come with the tents, where do the items you buy go?