[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: losinator501 on August 21, 2015, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 21, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
Hot fix for crafting glass + rus_lang fix to 1.12a:

https://yadi.sk/d/0TpHkePoiarQM
What is the current problem with crafting glass?

Also when trading with people who come with the tents, where do the items you buy go?

Problem with recipe:

<RecipeDef>
<defName>MakeGlass</defName>
<label>make glass frame</label>
<description>Make glass frame from glass batch.</description>
<jobString>Making glass frame.</jobString>
<workAmount>600</workAmount>
<workSpeedStat>SmeltingSpeed</workSpeedStat>
<effectWorking>Smelt</effectWorking>
<soundWorking>Recipe_Smelt</soundWorking>
<ingredients>
<li>
<filter>
<thingDefs>
<li>GlassBatch</li>
</thingDefs>
</filter>
<count>8</count>
</li>
</ingredients>
<fixedIngredientFilter>
<thingDefs>
<li>Sand</li>
</thingDefs>
</fixedIngredientFilter>
<products>
<Glass>2</Glass>
</products>
<workSkill>Crafting</workSkill>
</RecipeDef>

Sand in fixedIngredientFilter. Fixed to GlassBatch.
Without fix can't to produce glass frame from glass batch.

Don't know where this error сame.. itself  :D

Wivex

If there are any more problems with Tools For Jobs, i'd like to know about it. I can assume that it still has some bugs i missed, but i haven't seen any of them so far.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Wivex on August 21, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
If there are any more problems with Tools For Jobs, i'd like to know about it. I can assume that it still has some bugs i missed, but i haven't seen any of them so far.

Yep. I like your mod and idea.. and can't to no use your awesome work.

And for some people:

Anti-Tools A11 for 1.12: Sky-High

Removes the requirement for use tools.

Install:
Just copy into Mods folder with files updating. 
Warning! To restore tools funtions, it would have to completely re-install Hardcore SK project.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Wivex on August 21, 2015, 04:50:18 PM

One of the problems I've experienced is that I can't prioritize which title they mine. Normaly when you right click on a place set to mine (With a colonist selectex)you get the menu which says prioritizing mining the area but with Tools For Jobs running I can't prioritize. Thier are also many other problems too... but I think the issue is its not being compatible with the other mods in this modpack... Your mod works fine from my tests when you get a vinnila rimworld and add onto it your mod...

Wivex

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 21, 2015, 05:05:52 PM
One of the problems I've experienced is that I can't prioritize which title they mine. Normaly when you right click on a place set to mine (With a colonist selectex)you get the menu which says prioritizing mining the area but with Tools For Jobs running I can't prioritize.

That's because pawns are made to always automatically mine closest reachable vein (same goes for woodcutting and building). It's a small drawback, but is required for the whole mod to work. I doubt i'll be able to make it the other way.

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 21, 2015, 05:05:52 PM
Thier are also many other problems too... but I think the issue is its not being compatible with the other mods in this modpack... Your mod works fine from my tests when you get a vinnila rimworld and add onto it your mod...

That's more relieving news for me, because my mod is not meant to be free compabile with others. But if you provide me with more feedback i could help you to tune it in with other mods.

Uglyr

Seems strage. Just landed (with hotfix) heandaxe equiped normaly, but when another pawn try to equip hammer or pickaxe it "falls" from hands several times and then colonist decide just to haul it without equiping. The other one can equip it without problems. But later still can't. Is there any restriction?

Wivex

Quote from: Uglyr on August 21, 2015, 05:40:34 PM
Seems strage. Just landed (with hotfix) heandaxe equiped normaly, but when another pawn try to equip hammer or pickaxe it "falls" from hands several times and then colonist decide just to haul it without equiping. The other one can equip it without problems. But later still can't. Is there any restriction?

You are not intended to use tools "manually". Pawns will use them automatically if necessary. Pawns will automatically drop or haul tools to storage if there are no designations for the corresponding job.

Uglyr

Quote from: Wivex on August 21, 2015, 05:52:32 PM
You are not intended to use tools "manually". Pawns will use them automatically if necessary. Pawns will automatically drop or haul tools to storage if there are no designations for the corresponding job.
Ah thanks! But riht-click doesn't work if I want to order to collect snow or build snowy wall. I guess I'll have to use anti-tools.

losinator501

TheGentlmen

A12 out!!! Hope these Modpack updates to A12... Don't wory... you'll have 6 months... cause Tynan's going on a 6 month break.

The13thRonin

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 21, 2015, 06:44:21 PM
A12 out!!! Hope these Modpack updates to A12... Don't wory... you'll have 6 months... cause Tynan's going on a 6 month break.

It'll probably take SK awhile to update :(.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 21, 2015, 07:40:29 PM

12?

Too fast for private test... I expected the end of August.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 21, 2015, 09:13:52 PM
Quote from: The13thRonin on August 21, 2015, 07:40:29 PM

12?

Too fast for private test... I expected the end of August.

Me too... Anyway... good luck updateing... The sad thing is that about 10% of mods never update... and if the mods don't update the modpack doesn't update. :(

popster99

Skyarkhangel can update the mods or wait for Ninefinger to update the mods that don't get updated because he did that last alpha