[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

zenfur

Quote from: Avtomatik on September 01, 2015, 09:32:05 AM
Thanks. Although I don't see any logic in making a player do all that stuff for a butcher table, which is essentially a normal table with a knife on it, other than to make it harder game-wise

Logic wise, spare parts kinda represent stuff like nails and screws to get things together, needed for all sort of things. So there's a sense to require that (steel parts - can be knife :P). However, I agree that gameplay-wise it would be better to be able to build it with planks only because it hinders the beginning a lot.

@edit: I found a bug where Tunic isn't in any apparel list. I think it misses in Mods\Apparello_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Apparel_raider.xml lines:

<thingCategories>
      <li>Apparellocategory</li>
    </thingCategories>

at 245 line.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

popster99

whens the sand and other fixes comming out since ccl is updated to 12.1

zenfur

Quote from: popster99 on September 02, 2015, 05:51:54 AM
whens the sand and other fixes comming out since ccl is updated to 12.1

I guess it's done when it's done.

Another bug report: with changed graphics of sleeping spot, it can be now uninstalled.

tagelconar

My game keeps getting stuck on pause, and pressing space bar only unpauses it for 0.1-2seconds then pauses again, this never happened to me on vanilla before so I suppose it has something to do with this mod. any ideas?

zenfur

Quote from: tagelconar on September 02, 2015, 02:07:35 PM
My game keeps getting stuck on pause, and pressing space bar only unpauses it for 0.1-2seconds then pauses again, this never happened to me on vanilla before so I suppose it has something to do with this mod. any ideas?

You have fiddled with developer mode, haven't you? Turn on development mode (in options) and make sure last (to the right) of white icons which appeared has x on it.

Another bug report: At tailor station alloy vest has raw resources listed for it - it means it can be made out of any raw resources such as crude oil, coal...

@edit: bug report: constructing geothermal heater then deconstructing it results in creating a steam vent

@2edit: I've got information that skyarhangel is unavailable until 06.09, so don't expect any updates until that date.

Dan

Why won't my animals haul things? I have had a tame rimdog for 6 months, he is trained in hauling 8/8 levels and has 53 carrying capacity but I have never seen him carry anything even though there is a lot of stuff to haul. He is not restricted to a stockpile. Is it a problem in the mod, a problem in A12, or am I doing something wrong? The dog is always "wandering".

zenfur

Quote from: Dan on September 03, 2015, 02:36:37 PM
Why won't my animals haul things? I have had a tame rimdog for 6 months, he is trained in hauling 8/8 levels and has 53 carrying capacity but I have never seen him carry anything even though there is a lot of stuff to haul. He is not restricted to a stockpile. Is it a problem in the mod, a problem in A12, or am I doing something wrong? The dog is always "wandering".

For me everything works fine. I have dozens of animals and they are doing most of the hauling jobs. I've observed that they are more likely to haul when they are near haulable objects. Also make sure restrictions are set right. As I observe my animals they haul about 1 thing per day.

I'm typing for another reason though. I am worried that aspect with using biomatter to heal scars is gone. Is it? At least I cannot find it. Is it possible it unlocks with some research? Anyone knows?

@edit: I also wish that one thing were changed: please add deterioration rate for weed and make it spoilable.

@edit: This mod modifies shops as well, right? I wonder where can I sell thrumbo horns...

Yeah. Now vanilla exotic trader has "exotics" trade offer which are horns.

kobar

Playing on alpha11 version and modpack. Can't place drilling Rig and mine Extractor. Icon just don't appears, so i can't even place it as blueprint. Is it a bug, or what?

Rhubarbs

Good job on making all the mods play nice with each other. I'm actually impressed by the amount of stuff in this pack. I do have some minor feedback, of course.

For me, the biggest issue is this: I really dislike the disposable tableware. It just feels like my colonists are morons, and somehow incapable of using glass or metal utensils and plates more than once. And given that there is nothing left after they're done with a meal, I guess they might be eating them as well.

So rather than it's current state, I'd suggest making them something you can place on dining tables, cooking stations and counters. Maybe a separate piece of furniture altogether. Instead of being necessary, it would improve the meal quality, give a positive mood for using fancy silverware, and/or reduce the chance of food poisoning.

If not, I'd just remove them entirely. In it's current state the tableware is just hardcore goofy, instead of immersive.

Then on to something I find much less severe. Here are some issues I've encountered in 2.0a:
- All the shelf-like furniture are oriented the wrong way now that they require a wall.
- All the candies spoil in 4 days, which is absolutely ridiculous.
- Some of the heaters (and coolers) complain about needing a heater hopper, despite being electric.
- Dried fruit shows two different values for spoiling (one for 4 days, one for 90 days). It's because it inherits the daysToRotStart from MealRottable, as well as has it defined. Just change it to MealBase.

Some opinions:
- The small plasma generators need too much space between them. I'd reduce the limit by at least 1 space, maybe more.
- A lot of clothes and the resources they need seem to be largely unbalanced. Basic pants need nearly as much as an elaborate vest, for example. Adding some metal or spare parts to the elaborate clothes, while reducing the cloth requirement for the basic ones might work. It makes more sense to me that you get at least a pair of pants from killing a deer, and right now it isn't happening.

And like I said, other than that, I'm fairly impressed. I know what I wrote might seem negative, but it's just that I have no reason to complain about everything else, since it's just about spot on.

blub01

I think this was mentioned somewhere, I just can't find where, but how do i make the drill head for the drilling rig?
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zenfur

Quote from: blub01 on September 05, 2015, 07:32:49 AM
I think this was mentioned somewhere, I just can't find where, but how do i make the drill head for the drilling rig?
100 iron bars at machining table (hi-tech tab) or at deep mine industries trader

blub01

Quote from: zenfur on September 05, 2015, 01:22:35 PM
100 iron bars at machining table (hi-tech tab) or at deep mine industries trader

thanks.

EDIT: I sent half of my pawns to help a visitor whose brother had been captured by slavers, they haven't returned for a few months now. is that normal?
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zenfur

Quote from: blub01 on September 05, 2015, 02:09:42 PM
Quote from: zenfur on September 05, 2015, 01:22:35 PM

thanks.

EDIT: I sent half of my pawns to help a visitor whose brother had been captured by slavers, they haven't returned for a few months now. is that normal?

No it's not. As far as I know, it shouldn't take more than 10 days. How much time has passed? It works fine for me, I doubt there's such a bug. Also when you send them on mission there's said how long they will be gone.

blub01

I didn't read it exactly, but i think there wasn't. and they're gone for maybe 3 months/30 days now.

guardianru

some addons-buggings.

1.wonderful... manhunter...pack of wolf-like non wolfs-) http://prntscr.com/8dl3mv
there was about 30-40 of them-))) meat hunt for year is done-)

2. http://prntscr.com/8dl3zn mustn't be there and in all workbenches maybe?))

3.there is some crap in research that some themes show before the first of 10 point begining.
and i just doesn't see where i could get a tech for that lovely thing http://prntscr.com/8dl4o8
it disappeared?

4. heat wave event bug maybe? http://prntscr.com/8dl537  - it is 7 day but the temperature doesn't up more that 37 degree. (btw - its my 3rd replay of that situation, because 2 before i had no chance to survive in heat of 64 degree at 2nd day). Seem strangle that it doesn't up now (maybe because other events happened?).
ps. its very-very slovely come up to 45 at 10th day...

5. http://prntscr.com/8dllzh  that tunic has no option to move to any storage