[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

stevejenkins42

So I have come across a slight bug with what would have been my favorite mod in this pack. The wave survival mode doesn't seem to be working. I have tried on every difficulty, and nothing seems to be popping up as an error, but for some reason it is just a mode where nothing happens. I don't get attacked, receive supply drops, get visitors or new colonists, nothing. It's almost like it's just a mode that makes you survive off of only what you can find on your current map. It's not exactly something horrible, it just irks me that one of my old favorites gets to sit there taunting me with its storyteller when it isn't functional. Any ideas on how to slap this one around until it does what it's told?

skyarkhangel

Zombie Apocalypse A12 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A12d by: Vuursteen, Skyarkhangel, Latta.

Additions:

• Support Korean, Russian language.
  • Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.

download from dropbox

archsavior

Quote from: zenfur on September 13, 2015, 07:44:03 PM
Quote from: archsavior on September 13, 2015, 08:48:54 AM
recently i got a very irritating bug. since the A12 update of this modpack my colonists started to become invisible. they are there, they are clickable from the interface and they are doing their jobs and all, but i don't see them. not even their names. the only time they become visible is when they sleep but even then, their names arent. is anyone else getting this bug? any solutions? i tried to make an  unmodded colony just to check if it's maybe a game bug instead of mod bug, but with unmodded colony everything works as intended. can provide screenshots if needed, but you wont see much :P

EDIT: forgot to mention that they dont start as invisible, after some time their models just dissapear. also, not all colonists become invisible. 2/3 most of the time.

it can happen when your colonists are too fast. When moving around 14 c/s or higher (some bionics, 144% ground, teleporting/gravity apparel, caffeine buff). If you want to prevent that, you have to slow them down.

i see... i can confirm that they are too fast :D i made op colonists with prepare carefully, they are all fast walkers + joggers and have the best bionics :D guess i'm gonna nerf them. tnx for info.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 14, 2015, 09:31:50 AM

Zombie Apocalypse A12 SK

Unofficial update for Rimworld A12d by: Vuursteen, Skyarkhangel, Latta.

Additions:

• Support Korean, Russian language.
  • Zombie body patch. Makes zombies much stronger.
  • Zombie bite patch. Added special zombie bite attack.

download from dropbox

YEEE

Patitodo

Hi

I try now with dropbox version and also have same advices in debug log (nostringfiles and def-linked translation errors).

What kind of problems will result to play with this?

Again, many thanks for this modpack, now I simply can't play vanilla rimworld

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Patitodo on September 14, 2015, 09:55:21 AM
Hi

I try now with dropbox version and also have same advices in debug log (nostringfiles and def-linked translation errors).

What kind of problems will result to play with this?

Again, many thanks for this modpack, now I simply can't play vanilla rimworld

yes. Known problem, soon be fixed! We finished with Zombie Apocalypse update. So, soon update.

blub01

I would like to complain about uranium ore being radioactive, uranium ore(as in, what you mine) is mostly uranium-238, which has a half-life of, like, 2 billion years or so. only traces of uranium-235, which is the dangerous stuff, are in it, and it requires lots of enrichment to get a dangerously radioactive material out of the ore, so it really shouldn't irradiate all of my colonists.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: blub01 on September 14, 2015, 11:59:06 AM
I would like to complain about uranium ore being radioactive, uranium ore(as in, what you mine) is mostly uranium-238, which has a half-life of, like, 2 billion years or so. only traces of uranium-235, which is the dangerous stuff, are in it, and it requires lots of enrichment to get a dangerously radioactive material out of the ore, so it really shouldn't irradiate all of my colonists.

So, you suggest what? :) strongly reduce? or remove altogether?

blub01

well, highly enriched uranium should cause radiation damage when not wearing a hazmat suit. normal uranium the way you mine it and depleted uranium shouldn't, in my opinion.
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Delekhan

Yes, Uranium Ore is mostly harmless unless eaten or drink with water. It's when you separate out the U-235 that it becomes hazardous (then it becomes enriched Uranium - that is, enriched with a higher percentage of U-235).

Therefore Uranium ore should not be radioactive at all. Processed Uranium, on the other hand, is VERY hazardous!

And depleted Uranium is totally harmless as far as Gamma radiation goes (the type of radiation that penetrates the skin). It's even used as armor for tanks and as ammunition that is handled bare-handed by weapons crews. Only becomes dangerous when superheated, but otherwise harmless.

Only enriched Uranium (U-235) is radioactive in a way that harms people near it.

LegendZero88

Great work! But i don't understand how it work! i configured the autosell and then... what i have to do for selling? it doesn't sell anything...

Thanks

blub01

Quote from: LegendZero88 on September 15, 2015, 06:26:56 AM
Great work! But i don't understand how it work! i configured the autosell and then... what i have to do for selling? it doesn't sell anything...

Thanks

I think default is you still have to tell your pawn to call the trader, and then there is an "autosell" button.

blub01

how does the whole ductwork thing work? I can't place any of the in/outlets, or the vent, for that matter, and the normal vent is gone.

Uglyr

Quote from: blub01 on September 15, 2015, 08:41:57 AM
how does the whole ductwork thing work? I can't place any of the in/outlets, or the vent, for that matter, and the normal vent is gone.
Now it require  to be put on wall, not free space.

blub01

Quote from: Uglyr on September 15, 2015, 10:06:44 AM
Quote from: blub01 on September 15, 2015, 08:41:57 AM
Now it require  to be put on wall, not free space.

I assume you mean a wall with a duct in it. because a normal wall without anything doesn't work.

EDIT: oh wait.. i thought I had tried that. well nevermind they do.