[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ZE GREATZ GENTZ (TheGentlmen) on September 18, 2015, 07:21:59 PM
EE started a series using this modpack! Congrats!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsnIyG_y58

it will be interesting to see... I sighed with relief, he choose the normal difficulty  :D
Some streamers choose Hildegarde extreme.. and without save/load.. it's achievement to reach 150 day  8)

EE, if you will see this message, please re-upload 2.2 with hotfixes.

jackmacc

Hi I downloaded this pack the moment I saw EE using it. I love it so far but i've run into a problem that makes it impossible for me to go much further. I have not been able to find a way to fix it either.

My colonists go about their lives working and researching and then just....stop. One by one they all just stop moving. Time passes, the restrictions ive set for them go by but they just keep standing there. Doing nothing.

I have no idea why they are doing this and I cannot find any fix for it. Please help. I've had fun with the short time I've used this mod pack so far.

I have attached a screenshot of the colonists frozen in place. Occasionally one might run over eat something and then continue standing. But mostly they stand there till they fall over from exhaustion then stand back up to continue staring at the wall.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Hugo

When i downloaded the modpack i got an extra core and i don't know what to do with it i can't put both of them in, please help.

EnterElysium

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 18, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

Shall do, thanks! :D Playing with this mod is like some sort of RimWorld xmas - all the shiny new things! Although some of them want to kill you... so perhaps not *that* much like xmas. Thanks for the mod!

Edit: I think I have the newest hotfixed version anyway at 'd' so I should be good I hope!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: EnterElysium on September 19, 2015, 06:44:04 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 18, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

Shall do, thanks! :D Playing with this mod is like some sort of RimWorld xmas - all the shiny new things! Although some of them what to kill you... so perhaps not *that* much like xmas. Thanks for the mod!

Hello, EnterElysium please switch off AutpEqiup too. It's a new mod by soulkata. there are still bugs with undressing.
Just updated without AutoEqiup.

EnterElysium

skyarkhangel

Quote from: EnterElysium on September 19, 2015, 07:24:46 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 19, 2015, 06:46:22 AM
please switch off AutpEqiup too

Removing that from the active mods seems to crash my old saves on load. :(

Yes. Need, new game when remove this mod. But now all works fine. All serious errors fixed.
So, we are waiting for the stream start  :P

zenfur

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 18, 2015, 01:01:30 PM
Quote from: zenfur on September 18, 2015, 09:37:20 AM
Also I'd be thankful if someone could translate changelogs :)

I specifically overworked this 2 weeks... Done so much.. I don't hype .. if I say that i worked for 12-14 hours every day for this 2 weeks... there are no forces for translation, may be later.

the game has become more friendly to the player. It was the main focus for 2.2.

I wasn't asking you, sky. I was asking any russian-english speaker.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

zenfur

Quote from: jackmacc on September 19, 2015, 02:27:58 AM
Hi I downloaded this pack the moment I saw EE using it. I love it so far but i've run into a problem that makes it impossible for me to go much further. I have not been able to find a way to fix it either.

My colonists go about their lives working and researching and then just....stop. One by one they all just stop moving. Time passes, the restrictions ive set for them go by but they just keep standing there. Doing nothing.

I have no idea why they are doing this and I cannot find any fix for it. Please help. I've had fun with the short time I've used this mod pack so far.

I have attached a screenshot of the colonists frozen in place. Occasionally one might run over eat something and then continue standing. But mostly they stand there till they fall over from exhaustion then stand back up to continue staring at the wall.

Looks like infusions are causing you a problem. Try starting a new world/colony after disabling them in mods options while you wait for fix :).
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on September 19, 2015, 08:13:00 AM
Quote from: jackmacc on September 19, 2015, 02:27:58 AM

Looks like infusions are causing you a problem. Try starting a new world/colony after disabling them in mods options while you wait for fix :).

Yep. 2.2 reliaze yesterday. There are about 5 hotfixes, try to re-upload.

Dropbox not withstand the load.
So, soon mega.nz..

nugarin

Modpack is great! I do have an issue with auto-hunt beacon though - it does not harvest cave flora (mushrooms) - does anyone know how to make it work?
Also, clutter mod should really be thrown out from the pack - right now it is just cluttering (pun intended) the interface with useless objects - wouldn't be so bad if these objects actually did something, even added beauty or something.

jackmacc

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 19, 2015, 08:18:23 AM
Quote from: zenfur on September 19, 2015, 08:13:00 AM

Yep. 2.2 reliaze yesterday. There are about 5 hotfixes, try to re-upload.

Dropbox not withstand the load.
So, soon mega.nz..

Awsome. Thanks for the quick response! I will try that now.

Hugo

What do i do whith the second core because i can't put it in without replacing the original core??