[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BR0DZA

I deleted all game files and redowloaded + installed game + installed mods, I am currently running windows 8 64 bit. Does that shed any light? :'(

And yes, only when the mod pack is installed, vanilla rimworld A12D works as intended.

You are supposed to extract the mod folders from the mod pack file right? so you can individually toggle each mod?

Bioshokar

Im having an issue where my heavy MG just wont fire at the Mechs ive tried removing the parapets and that doesn't change anything the fight has been going on for about a minute  and not a single shot fired. im assuming its something ive done wrong but i cant figure it out

[attachment deleted due to age]

Avtomatik

A quick question: how to get sand if you cant collect it?

also, where to get mulch?

Patitodo

Quote from: Avtomatik on September 29, 2015, 12:26:32 PM
A quick question: how to get sand if you cant collect it?

stonecutter

You'll get some in chunk -> blocks process, but you also can destroy blocks to get crushed stone, and after that, you´ll get sand from that.

jal21

i have found a bug when you tell a colentst to smooth a wall then save whill they are doing it when you restart the save thay will contiuly do it but have noprogrs no mater what you do thay wont stop i dont know of the type of stone matters but it was on granit

Owlchemist

Quote from: jal21 on September 29, 2015, 04:24:02 PM
i have found a bug when you tell a colentst to smooth a wall then save whill they are doing it when you restart the save thay will contiuly do it but have noprogrs no mater what you do thay wont stop i dont know of the type of stone matters but it was on granit

This happened to me as well. I had to load an old save to get around it.

Hague

You have to put the ModConfig file from the bottom of the rar into %appdata%/../LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Config

Same issue. :P

BR0DZA

Quote from: Hague on September 29, 2015, 07:59:12 PM
You have to put the ModConfig file from the bottom of the rar into %appdata%/../LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Config

Same issue. :P

Yep! that fixed the problem! THANKYOU SO MUCH  :) :) :)

Hague

Quote from: Owlchemist on September 29, 2015, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: jal21 on September 29, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

This happened to me as well. I had to load an old save to get around it.

Should probably report this to https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16098 as that is the source mod for the wall smoothing

NeverEvil

2.2b Can you fix this:
1: Tarantulas killing Animals without reason and leaving corpses all around
2: Mosquitos are unrealistic and leave a "corpse behind" -150 beautiful
3: Animals getting attacked by other animals and a revenge messenge pops up saying "The animal is attacking you because it got harmed"
4: My Rimdogs attacked a visitor and got badly damaged make it so they don't attack strong creatures

skyarkhangel

Quote from: NeverEvil on September 30, 2015, 07:55:20 AM
2.2b Can you fix this:
1: Tarantulas killing Animals without reason and leaving corpses all around
2: Mosquitos are unrealistic and leave a "corpse behind" -150 beautiful
3: Animals getting attacked by other animals and a revenge messenge pops up saying "The animal is attacking you because it got harmed"
4: My Rimdogs attacked a visitor and got badly damaged make it so they don't attack strong creatures

It's for Enviro SK
Soon update, already 50+ fixes accumulated.

Kryos

The Volcanic Winter is long and full of terrors...

So I'm playing Rimworld for a while now and two weeks ago i picked up this mod
Though most of my colonies lasted about three months,yesterday i managed to
(a find out how i could get seeds from vegetables (how i love you rich soil)
(b survive the first winter nearly completely without starving (gotta love them mushrooms)
Eager to start growing lots of veggies the next year i finally had the hope that i would get a bit further.
Sadly those hopes were quickly crushed by a Volcanic Winter. I never had that event before,
not even in Vanilla, so i thought "eh how bad can it be". 90 days of Volcanic Winter + Normal Winter later i sadly have to give the colony up since i cant keep my colonists feed. (yes i tried cannibalism)

So i wanted to give a bit of early Feedback now of things i have noticed:
1) I think it is the combat overhaul which introduces reloading. Which is great, like the rest of that mod, but it is really annoying when hunting, since when a hunter has to reload he sometimes stops hunting afterwards.
2) The Feeder System where there are small stockpiles next to a Powerplant etc is very cool, but (and i dont know if you get this alot with the E-Factory its kinda bothersome since you need exactly 10 EC to make a circuit and it just eats them up, and for a small colony with barely any copper thats just scary. I wish there was a system for telling the colonists to put something a in a stockpile only if they have a certain amount or never more than a certain amount. (Probably only fixable by the Developers themself)
3) I wondered if there is a way to limit bad weather events for the first year, since all of my colonies died to them.
Most of them to Heat Wave in the first three months.
4) Like mentioned before the Terminator is a really though enemy for a colony in the first year. I only managed to beat it because it had a shitty weapon and i had my trusty 12,7. To be honest that whole Skynet thing feels out of place in this mod.
5) I know you don't actually develop these mods but i hope you might have a better connection to the authors to fix some of the things i have mentioned.

Anyway this is a great mod and i want you to keep the good work up.
Now excuse me i have to build up a new colony.

losinator501

After new update I think I will hop back to Hardcore SK for Season 4 and see what has changed. I like how updates are not so frequent kind of gives more time to build your colony.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: losinator501 on September 30, 2015, 06:28:42 PM
After new update I think I will hop back to Hardcore SK for Season 4 and see what has changed. I like how updates are not so frequent kind of gives more time to build your colony.

Losi, hopefully you come to try the GentPack when its out...

cedstonge

i dont know why but my dog keep running in circle trying to reach food even if there is hay in their bowl and next to them any idea why ?