[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Geroj

Just played this mod for few hours and I love it

And maybe that tableware is too much? Or they really need to eat that clay plates?  ;D, I guess its some kind of calcium deficiency  :)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Geroj on October 08, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

And maybe that tableware is too much? Or they really need to eat that clay plates?  ;D, I guess its some kind of calcium deficiency  :)

I think for the a good meal should be good cost. they use disposable tableware, therefore, not yet learned to wash her :) I think you will agree that one thing is to eat an apple and the other, to cook food on a fire with different ingredients, that can not be done without tableware. Everything is logical. After eating they leave the dirt, you could be considered that its used disposable tableware.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Geroj on October 08, 2015, 02:23:00 PM

That's the only thing I change about this mod everytime I install it. I'm not a big fan of the tableware part so I just make it so one crafting is a full stack (75), instead of 15.

Although, now that my colony is all grown up and I have plenty of excess manpower, it wouldn't be a big deal...

Mic2411

Ok so I acknowledge I'm stupid but I can't get the mod pack to work. I extract the file, put all the mods in the mod folder (with it empty except the core file), load up the game, tick all the mods in order top to bottom with the core file of the game as number 1 and it doesn't work. It just gives me a bunch of errors. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

notfood

You do not tick mods. You skipped the step where you copy ModsConfig.xml into your user config directory. They require a certain order to work right.

Hague

Okay, composting table presents a problem. You need it to acquire seeds but it requires electronic parts and power. I can get seeds from a potato by manually slicing the potato into chunks. I don't need a powered machine to pulverize it into mulch to get eyes from it. It seems a bit illogical that an agrarian community cannot exist without electricity. During the ship crash event, I had several different varieties of crops go to rot. My colonists could have grabbed the seeds from the rotting fruit and stored them but lacking electricity and electrical parts I was unable to make the table to save them. There's no reason refining seeds from fruit should require electricity.

pajok

Hi!
Can you help me?
Incendiary mortar can't shoot.

[attachment deleted due to age]

nya

This modpack freezes game like a hell at warm biomes after 40 days of gameplay.

Hague

A small issue: Colonists whom eat food from glass jars get the "Ate Raw Food" bad thought afterwards. It wouldn't be so bad if colonists didn't compulsively ignore non-raw food to consume the prepared canned food. Easiest fix would be to simply remove the bad thought or whatever tag makes the jarred food raw. Also, you can jar and can haygrass, making it edible by humans.

xerma

Could something be done about the animal&zombie skeletons?
About 1/3'd of the map on my medium sized colony is full of animal bones. And there's no way id be able to keep up with cremating them all.

Just about every single border looks like this in my colony.

And that's with a crematorium being manned just shy of 24/7 burning corpses.

Owlchemist

Quote from: xerma on October 09, 2015, 05:23:57 PM
Could something be done about the animal&zombie skeletons?
About 1/3'd of the map on my medium sized colony is full of animal bones. And there's no way id be able to keep up with cremating them all.

Just about every single border looks like this in my colony.

And that's with a crematorium being manned just shy of 24/7 burning corpses.

Yeah, I kinda just temporarily enable the dev tools to pop all the junk on the map every now and then (especially since  I play on the largest sized map, so it would take all day to walk there and back).

Smexy_Vampire

is there a way to make the game not overrite and have 2 instences ? like one with hardcore mod pack and another with venila or your own set up ?

InsanityMoose

Quote from: Owlchemist on October 08, 2015, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on October 08, 2015, 01:48:23 AM
Updated to 2.2e
with next pack of fixes.

Freezing and lags should be gone.

After updating, I'm no longer able to assign cleaning zones, and home zones don't work either for cleaning tasks. So, I have new structures now that are dirty and cannot be cleaned D:

Also, did you remove the collect sand and rubble orders too?

I also can't seem to get anyone to use the petrochemical plant, like to make rubber and plastic. It looks like the tile they stand on to work is inside the machine now, so they can't reach it.

To fix the petrochemical plant, changing interactionCellOffset to (0,0,-2) under <DefName>ChemicalLab</DefName> in Mods\Tech_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Buildings_Production_Tech.xml should work.

FunGamer

The wood log texture is missing from my game is that just me doing something wrong or is that the pack can someone help me

it shows up as a red X on my screen

Hague

Quote from: FunGamer on October 10, 2015, 10:37:42 AM
The wood log texture is missing from my game is that just me doing something wrong or is that the pack can someone help me

it shows up as a red X on my screen

I'm not having this problem. If you deleted the old mods folder on updating and you didn't replace it with the original Rimworld installation folder for <Rimworld Folder>/Mods/Core then you'll have some issues. Put a separate copy of Rimworld, fresh, in another folder and install the mod files after that using the instructions in the first post.

You shouldn't have any issues unless the mod is having a hard time finding the path (for some reason?). Try putting the Rimworld folder a root drive like C:/