Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• July 02, 2020, 06:04:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1961576 times)

Hague

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A12d] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK global project 2.2e: Vengeance (08/10/15)
« Reply #1230 on: October 15, 2015, 05:36:30 PM »

Tables and stuff are built from "Woody Parts" that you make from planks at the Assembling Table

InsanityMoose

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 16, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »

Looks like vancidium refinery was removed in 2.0(?). Here's a patch to get it back if you want it.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Geroj

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 16, 2015, 02:03:01 PM »

Hey guys, I just got the mod pack again after a long break, but things seem to have changed a bit- namely, can I not build benches out of the wooden planks any more? and where do I make mechanisms? I know I can make simple ones but my colonists don't appear to use them...

Is there some sort of guide written somewhere?
Assembling bench -simple mechanism -60 steel bars+20 spare parts
Yes, only mechanism needed in all recipes, dont know why its called "simple"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:56:32 PM by Geroj »

Geroj

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 16, 2015, 02:05:28 PM »

Looks like vancidium refinery was removed in 2.0(?). Here's a patch to get it back if you want it.

I was wondering how to create vancidium right now lol
There are lot of mechanoids and terminators to supply colony but they are all parts, no bars and many recipes need bars

BTW
Uranium is radioactive and all colonist in vicinity get "hurt" by it, what I am supposed to do with it? There are containers but they all store only weapons, armors and shells
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:58:31 PM by Geroj »

InsanityMoose

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 16, 2015, 03:14:08 PM »

BTW
Uranium is radioactive and all colonist in vicinity get "hurt" by it, what I am supposed to do with it? There are containers but they all store only weapons, armors and shells

Chemical protection suit and helmet protects from radiation for a while (suit will take damage). My solution is to make a separate room for urianium mine, centrifuge and reactor with conveyors to automate production, then forbid the doors.

Note: I have a bug with radioactive materials on conveyors, if you save the game with uranium on a conveyor it will be stuck when reloaded. Can be fixed by deconstructing and rebuilding the conveyor part or editing save file.

You can also remove the radioactivity from uranium in the xml, but that takes away from the "fun".

blub01

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 16, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »

BTW

well, you can still TREAT it as if it is radioactive if you wish.
Chemical protection suit and helmet protects from radiation for a while (suit will take damage). My solution is to make a separate room for urianium mine, centrifuge and reactor with conveyors to automate production, then forbid the doors.

Note: I have a bug with radioactive materials on conveyors, if you save the game with uranium on a conveyor it will be stuck when reloaded. Can be fixed by deconstructing and rebuilding the conveyor part or editing save file.

You can also remove the radioactivity from uranium in the xml, but that takes away from the "fun".
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Geroj

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 16, 2015, 04:28:47 PM »

BTW

Confusing part for me was when I saw HazMat container
Anyway, done something similar, so far I am using only uranium for power armor (why armor need uranium ore? :D ) so i just stacked it into small room with closed doors

Hague

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 16, 2015, 05:14:31 PM »

It's powered armor. The uranium is used for the power-source.

Geroj

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 16, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »

It's powered armor. The uranium is used for the power-source.

ore? There is like less than 1% of fission material in it
There is even factory that enriches uranium in mod

johncrition

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 16, 2015, 11:51:27 PM »

Okay, I give up. I've been trying for 2 days now to find the tech/bench/whatever to build electronic parts. I've lost 2 colonies, and somewhere like 50 colonists trying to find the tech/bench/etc. i need to craft them with. Someone please help me.

Is it the electronics bench? If so, how do I build them?

All the info I've really seen has been on the 2nd page of this thread where it was discussed briefly as, in a nutshell, "a pain in the ass"

ribosome

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 17, 2015, 12:20:38 AM »

johncrition, it's the electronics table under high tech.  I don't remember what tech you need for it, but it's not much.  You will need a lot of copper to get it running though.

On another note, does anyone have any clue how to get the petrochemical plant to work?  it looks like the place for my colonists to work it is clipped inside, and they all refuse to work there.  Nothing pops up when I right click it.  I have plenty of sulphur and polymers, so that's not the issue.

pajok

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 17, 2015, 02:17:38 AM »

Power I - Electronics table , Power II - Electonics factory (Hi-tech category both).  Table - Make electronics components 
Factory+Feeder - Change resource button - Make circuits.....

Petrochemical plant is broken, you can fix it by changing the interactionCellOffset to
(0,0,-2) in Mods\Tech_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Buildings_Production_Tech.xml for the Petrochemical plant.
Sangdrax corrected and attached this file.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Geroj

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 17, 2015, 04:41:12 AM »

Is it me or that weapon realism balance is balanced only for humans and animals(which are pretty much useless for combat now) but not for mechanoids? They are like sponges, they just keep soaking bullets, even smaller one (scyther?) need 20 hits from fuking 50. cal until it die

TLHeart

• Planetologist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 17, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »

Is it me or that weapon realism balance is balanced only for humans and animals(which are pretty much useless for combat now) but not for mechanoids? They are like sponges, they just keep soaking bullets, even smaller one (scyther?) need 20 hits from fuking 50. cal until it die

CR is balanced for the mechs, the mod author INCREASED the strength of the mechs, so that they are more deadly and harder to defeat with 50 cal bullets...have to use a combined type assault of other weapons... mortars grenades....

Encadi

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 17, 2015, 04:55:09 PM »

Is it me or mod economy is completly and utterly fucked?

You need spare parts for everything
You need melt metals to craft spare parts
You need spare parts to craft a melter also alot other non basic mats

If you run out of spare parts before u make a smelter you are screwed sicne you cant trade for them or do anything, why is a trade beacon even needed for land trade?

Anyway can we fix and be smart about game economy please?
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 457