[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

notfood

Gaest

The candy making is broken for now too, someone already posted about the issue. Here the quickfix, replace the file

\Mods\Enviro_SK\Defs\ThingDefs\Items_Resource_Crops.xml with the one attached to this post.

The broken part was
<ThingDef ParentName="PlantProductBase">
    <defName>Rawsugarcane</defName>
    <label>sugarcane</label>
    <description>Harvested canes from the sugarcane plant. </description>
    <graphicData>
      <texPath>Things/Veg/sugarcane</texPath>
    </graphicData>
    <statBases>
      <MarketValue>2.0</MarketValue>
    </statBases>
    <thingCategories>
      <li>ResourcesRaw</li>
    </thingCategories>

<comps>
      <li Class="CompProperties_Rottable">
        <daysToRotStart>25</daysToRotStart>
        <rotDestroys>true</rotDestroys>
      </li>
    </comps>
  </ThingDef>
The strings marked red were missing, making harvested sugar cane disappear from possible reaction ingredient lists as well as from stockpile lists.

(Can't figure out how to make color tags work inside the code tags, I'm sorry I'm not using the code frame for the actual code.)

[attachment deleted due to age]

redrooster

Can I just delete any mod that I don't want without causing bugs?  I like 99% of this mod pack but there are a few mods I'd like to remove, but don't want to run into bugs.

Thanks.

popster99

most likely not this mudpack was made to work together perfectly unless you remove a few mods to be honest I don't like the zombie apocalypse mod but I'm not sure if I can remove it without breaking the modpack

Ivanzyfer

Quote from: popster99 on October 26, 2015, 02:03:13 AM
most likely not this mudpack was made to work together perfectly unless you remove a few mods to be honest I don't like the zombie apocalypse mod but I'm not sure if I can remove it without breaking the modpack
zombie apocalypse
crash landing
darkness_sk
It can be turned off without any consequences.
You need to create a new world if you disable some mods.

skyarkhangel

I'll be back, soon

Already doing next version. Started with bug-reports.

Hargut

I like the idea of making it harder.
But it kinda fails, u need so many parts just for the basics, so u need like 4 days for just 1 thing, its alright later - but its pretty much bullshit in the beginn. + its pretty hard to figure out how to get what, becau we dont have any sheet or anything.
I always have to start building and search for a half hour the thing i need - and then my resources are empty and i cant make the workbench becaus i cant produce the items without the workbench... So if u used for example the steel parts in beginn, u are dead pretty much. Or Mechanics, or wire, or what ever.

Schissl

u are right with that. but i really enjoy the amount of resources in the lategame. but still you need to tweak the mod a little to really survive at the end. I playing with Zombi Mod, so life is allready pretty tough

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Hargut on October 27, 2015, 02:21:19 AM
I like the idea of making it harder.
But it kinda fails, u need so many parts just for the basics, so u need like 4 days for just 1 thing, its alright later - but its pretty much bullshit in the beginn. + its pretty hard to figure out how to get what, becau we dont have any sheet or anything.
I always have to start building and search for a half hour the thing i need - and then my resources are empty and i cant make the workbench becaus i cant produce the items without the workbench... So if u used for example the steel parts in beginn, u are dead pretty much. Or Mechanics, or wire, or what ever.

i'am oldschool player. Previously in 90x, beginning of the two thousandth, nearly all the games were so hard to explore. And this adds the interest to the gameplay. In modern games all simplify.. it seems that easy difficulty level calculated for monkeys. You are a human, you are able to think and adapt. I know perfectly well that a new player in HCSK lose 2-4 times before be able to adapt. It's normal.

code99xx

So, uhm ... not sure if someone reported this already but here it goes:

In every game I'm having this issue after a bit since I start the game, its always related to my dog that I bring into the game at the beginning.
I've removed the dog via dev console and spawned a new one, the issue seems to go away for a while, when it starts again. I don't know what causes this:

EDIT: Oh and on another note, i do agree with the rest of the folks here that the economy needs some tweaking at the very least... i dont mind things being harder but some of the stuff here are just silly ...

Gaest

Quotei'am oldschool player.

Yes, skyarkhangel, but do you agree that current state of production chains is untidy? Things like production of wire from aluminium but not from aluminium bars, or wasting high-tech products for making mulch (which is very cheap if obtained from trader), or absense of reaction to produce ash from wood. If you aware of it, and recognize it as "not ok" state, just have no time for polishing/testing, or whatever, it's all right, one day the work will be done.

Do you need help, will you accept suggestions and contributions related to production reorganization? Since the thread reached 86th page you probably already answered similar questions, but I have not found anything related in the opening post.

Hargut

I had 2 month toxic fallout
And before that i had a cold snap, which was really hard as well.
Not bad, but really hard >DDD
I had to kill my dogs, to survive. After the meat was gone from them, i had to go around the map and check for crypto thingies, and took the people sleeping inside and ate them........
Then again everything was gone, luckly raptors arrived. Half my team is laying in ther bed, half dead -  but toxic just went away, finally.
Now half the summer is gone, i cant make food for the winter, nxt winter will be even more awesome >D

Encadi

Do you guys start getting horrible lag with a big map when a  toxic fallout happens? Is it because a lot of animals are getting sick at the same time? it seems to come in pulses, like small freezes.

getting these errors at the start of the game:

turning off the mending table seems to have fixed it the lag spikes.

fero323

Hey i got this error with this mod
PawnPathPool leak: More paths than pawns

and game lags like hell, how to fix it? its unplayable now

Sukha

Seeds in this modpack are too tedious. I have 22 colonists and no matter how many steel composers are making seeds there is no way to make this shit sustainable. Its not really needed anyway, manhunter packs fishing and animals provide more than enough meat to survive.
Not to mention food from merchants is cheap.

I just wanted to have a nice farm and spice up the food variety, but seeds are too much micro. Game mechanics are lacking to allow this to work well. You cant set quotas on resource use so that my cooks wouldn't use up all of it and leave some for reseeding.
Why are people bent on cramming shit in just for the sake of variety. Seeds mechanic is at best realistic at worst annoying and buggy.

I have countless problems with the production chains and ezmode in the modpack aswell, but that's for another post lol.