[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Milso

Ok I can not find Sulfur am I missing something??

Edit: Found it Ammo Crafting Table
But now I have it Petrochemical Plant is still not making Rubber and such...
Can create Bill just no one is working it and no option to Assign on right click

Edit 2:
Change offset on Plant to -2 Fixed Thanks..

TheGentlmen

Hello Sky,
Your not spoused to include CCL with the modpack files. The end user is soused to get the latest themslefs.

Also, the latest CCL merges Research Info (By fluffy) into CCL. So you'll have to remove all RI files from Core_SK

On a further note, EnviroSK is buggy:
http://pastebin.com/hBPNaGaa

--GENTZ

GazzaBolton

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on November 01, 2015, 04:29:57 PM
Hello Sky,
Your not spoused to include CCL with the modpack files. The end user is soused to get the latest themslefs.

Also, the latest CCL merges Research Info (By fluffy) into CCL. So you'll have to remove all RI files from Core_SK

--GENTZ

Enviro updated.

HCSK using my modified version of Research Info. CCL version of RI is not needed and would be disabled.

Didn't understand about CCL... CCL was originally developed as expanding pack for modders, for help to all modders. What are you talking about? The end user can download CCL Vanilla tweaks for own mod pack.

Quote from: GazzaBolton on November 02, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
I am Curious is this Mod still being worked on?

Soon big update. Enviro SK main bugs today were fixed.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 02, 2015, 11:00:59 AM
Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on November 01, 2015, 04:29:57 PM
Hello Sky,

--GENTZ

HCSK using my modified version of Research Info. CCL version of RI is not needed and would be disabled.

Didn't understand about CCL... CCL was originally developed as expanding pack for modders, for help to all modders. What are you talking about? The end user can download CCL Vanilla tweaks for own mod pack.

In E's words "Read The Fucking Manual"

Quote from: RWCCLTeam on October 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MODDERS
  • Do NOT include any of CCLs assets with your mod directly.
  • Do NOT copy the dll to your mods assembly directory.
  • Do NOT copy the xml, languages, textures, etc unless your are explicitly overriding them with new settings.  Doing so WILL cause errors and will be the fault of the modder who copies files they shouldn't.
If your mod needs CCL, then it needs CCL to be properly installed and loaded before your mod as a separate download, not included with.  This is true for all mods and "mod packs."  The only place users should be getting CCL from is the official github releases, any other place not an official copy (although perfectly legitimate, see the unlicense) or the modder using CCL has made a colossal mistake by packaging it directly with their mod.

Their is no reason you should be modifying RI. It works fine with the other mods in this pack.

You are not sopoused to include CCL.

RI has been integrated to CCL. Forever you should remove  RI.

skyarkhangel

If i remove CCL, i remove it almost, without support any of its features in future. Because, some of mods don't work with CCL and tuned for a specific CCL version. It's crazy, forcing players to download it separately, further complicating the process of installing and updating.
I do not care, if E says remove. OK.

For example: HSCK 2.2e  using CCL 12.3 and tuned for THIS version. If i made CCL separately, players going to download 12.4 .. and modpack would not work completely.
Understand? Also CCL 12.4 by default adds generic hoppers, which are also not needed. Furthermore, HSCK using specific Russian translation for CCL "Russian-SK", if end user would download CCL separately, modpack translation wouldn't complete.

May all mods for modpacks alter under license "download separately"? Stop talking nonsense. lol :)

I don't need CCL RI version, my C# rewrite  RI version much better then in CCL.

You should stop  talking nonsense.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 02, 2015, 03:53:33 PM
If i remove CCL, i remove it almost, without support any of its features in future. Because, some of mods don't work with CCL and tuned for a specific CCL version. It's crazy, forcing players to download it separately, further complicating the process of installing and updating.
I do not care, if E says remove. OK.

For example: HSCK 2.2e  using CCL 12.3 and tuned for THIS version. If i made CCL separately, players going to download 12.4 .. and modpack would not work completely.
Understand? Also CCL 12.4 by default adds generic hoppers, which are also not needed. Furthermore, HSCK using specific Russian translation for CCL "Russian-SK", if end user would download CCL separately, modpack translation wouldn't complete.

May all mods for modpacks alter under license "download separately"? Stop talking nonsense. lol :)

I don't need CCL RI version, my C# rewrite  RI version much better then in CCL.

You should stop  talking nonsense.

Lets dissect and see who's talking nonsense and who isn't...

"If i remove CCL, i remove it almost, without support any of its features in future." False. Special case of non-sequitur.
Wat mate? Remove CCL from ze release. Then have the user download it. What functionality is lost? I do dat in TGP and it works fine.

"Because, some of mods don't work with CCL and tuned for a specific CCL version." False. Special case of non-sequitur.
Err, all CCL 0.12.X's are compatible with each other. 0.12.0 works with 0.12.1 which works with 0.12.2 and 0.12.3 and also 0.12.4 and if 0.12.5 is released it will be compatible too!

0.12.X mods ain't compatible with 0.11.X mods and 0.13.X mods. Happy 0.13.X only come out with Alpha 13, just like 0.11.X mods only came out with Alpha 11. A.k.a: the next incompatible version you get will be released after Alpha 13, and by then you have bigger fish to fry.

On a thurver not, we (me an Choas) tested it with 0.12.4, it worked fine, other than the RI issue, which you should fix.

"It's crazy, forcing players to download it separately, further complicating the process of installing and updating." Ignoratio elenchi. Opinion.
What complicated process? Drag this under mods/ and drag that under modconfig. DONE! I even made a .bat that sets the modconfig for you! its barely complicated.

"I do not care, if E says remove. OK." Ignoratio elenchi.
E doesn't say remove it. The CCL Team says remove it. Also, your using his stuff, if ya don't like it make your own library with CCL's functionality. Call it CCL-SK for all I care.

"For example: HSCK 2.2e  using CCL 12.3 and tuned for THIS version. If i made CCL separately, players going to download 12.4 .. and modpack would not work completely." False statement, forever a special case of non-sequitur. Also argumentum ad ignorantiam as you did not try to test it out yourself, shifting the burden of proof onto me, to test it for you.
HAHAHA, you didn't test it, did you? We tested it like I previously stated. Other than RI issue it worked fine.

"Understand? Also CCL 12.4 by default adds generic hoppers, which are also not needed." Straw man. Ignoratio elenchi.
Hrm, is that your biggest concern? Make a mod called NoHopper-SK which just removes it. DONE! Now was dat hard? I never said don't disable some features in ANOTHER mod, I just said to not include CCL.

"Furthermore, HSCK using specific Russian translation for CCL "Russian-SK", if end user would download CCL separately, modpack translation wouldn't complete." Non-sequitur.
So your editing CCL directly? Could dat not go under CORE_SK? Doesn't sound maintainable.

Also Windows (And I'm sure Mac & Linux) have a mystical MERGE function. Distribute CCL/Translations folder that you added. Have the OS merge em'. Or better yet, ADD IT UNDER CORE_SK!

"May all mods for modpacks alter under license "download separately"? Stop talking nonsense. lol :)" Argument from incredulity & Reductio ad absurdum & non-sequitur.
Wat? All mods don't say dat. Only CCL.

"I don't need CCL RI version, my C# rewrite  RI version much better then in CCL." Ignoratio elenchi. Opinion.
That your opinion. But if your going to use the latest CCL you must remove it.

"You should stop  talking nonsense. "
You have failed to present proper arguments.

dismar

Well they do have the Unlicense attachment to their license. Which clearly states the following :

QuoteAnyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled
binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any
means.

skyarkhangel

Furthermore, Gent you are not CCL developer. By what right do you are entitled to claim?  :o

TheGentlmen

Quote from: dismar on November 02, 2015, 08:14:13 PM
Well they do have the Unlicense attachment to their license. Which clearly states the following :

QuoteAnyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
means.

Quote from: RWCCLTeam on October 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE TO MODDERS
  • Do NOT include any of CCLs assets with your mod directly.
  • Do NOT copy the dll to your mods assembly directory.
  • Do NOT copy the xml, languages, textures, etc unless your are explicitly overriding them with new settings.  Doing so WILL cause errors and will be the fault of the modder who copies files they shouldn't.
If your mod needs CCL, then it needs CCL to be properly installed and loaded before your mod as a separate download, not included with.  This is true for all mods and "mod packs."  The only place users should be getting CCL from is the official github releases, any other place not an official copy (although perfectly legitimate, see the unlicense) or the modder using CCL has made a colossal mistake by packaging it directly with their mod.

You can but like it says, you've made a colossal mistake if you do. Which is my point. Sky shouldn't be including CCL.

Quote from: skyarkhangel on November 02, 2015, 11:04:48 PM
Furthermore, Gent you are not CCL developer. By what right do you are entitled to claim?  :o
Thats a mix between an appeal to accomplishment and an appeal to authority.

I'm informing you that you are not following the requirements of CCL, and that you have made a colossal mistake. Its clearly stated on the forum post, so you must've missed it.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENTZ /'jen(t)z/) on November 02, 2015, 11:59:53 PM
-SNIP-

Gent, it's my problem. But I don't consider that this a problem, i think your activity on trumped-up reasons - is a problem. get some air, lol.  Relax 8)

TLHeart

oh, so you Skyark can demand nine fingers follows your license, but it is okay for you to not follow CCL's license?  Remove CCL from your modpack, as you are in violation of the license, and the forum rules....

vetula

do you even read the CCL's license? look there

1. github https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/releases/tag/v0.12.4
2. link with a sourse https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/archive/v0.12.4.zip
3. license
Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
means.

And now read what TheGent is quoted. Not a license, but important note. these are two very-very different things.

Just stop insult the autor here.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: vetula on November 03, 2015, 03:40:09 AM
do you even read the CCL's license? look there

1. github https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/releases/tag/v0.12.4
2. link with a sourse https://github.com/RimWorldCCLTeam/CommunityCoreLibrary/archive/v0.12.4.zip
3. license
Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or
means.
And? Never the less it still says that he shouldn't include it.

Quote from: vetula on November 03, 2015, 03:40:09 AM
And now read what TheGent is quoted. Not a license, but important note. these are two very-very different things.

Ok:

• P1: I do not need to follow notes.
  • P2: Important notes are notes.
  • C1: I do not need to follow important notes. (P1 and P2)
  • P3: A license is a important note.
  • C2: I do not need to follow the license. (C1 and P3)

We know that C2 must be false, that meens one or more of the Parameters must be incorrect.

P3:
Ok. One of the definitions of note is "a short official document that certifies a particular thing"
The license is clearly an official document, it certifies how you can use his software. So it is a note.

Now, one of the definitions of important is "of great significance or value; likely to have a profound effect on success, survival, or well-being."
Totally, a license is significant, and will have profound effects on the success or survival of his program.

So we can clearly classify a license as an important note. It is one by definition.

We've proven P3 correct.

P2:
'Important' is an adjective, it describes the noun in front of it (in this example: note), the the object we are referring to would stile be the noun.

A important clock is still a clock.

A important room is still a room.

A boring note is still a note.

A rainbow-colored note is still a note.

And so, we can conclude that P2 is correct.

Well, now we know P1 must be false. Unless of course your arguing we are allowed to not follow licenses. Then sure, P1 is true.

Your flawed arguments are a waste of my time. Please, when you argue something, check for the logic behind it.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TLHeart on November 03, 2015, 02:55:51 AM
oh, so you Skyark can demand nine fingers follows your license, but it is okay for you to not follow CCL's license?  Remove CCL from your modpack, as you are in violation of the license, and the forum rules....

I'am not violate any licenses.
Gent isn't developer and has no relation to the CCL. This is the first that he himself violates the right here. I think the Gents main goal, to provoke me, not more.