[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Tankh

Can't seem to grow stuff like rice or carrots for some reason. I have the seeds and they do show up in the growing list due to completed research, but they just won't ever plant it. I'm in a region with year-round growing too.

I can grow potatoes and fruit trees etc. and cotton.

Edit: ok suddenly they started planting carrots, but only on the growing zone with rich soil. still wont work with rice though.

Daniel Artaxes

In regards to EdB Prepare Carefully; I am having a problem where I set the amounts of the different items I want to start with and they are spawning in drastically lower amounts. I have points turned off and I am trying to get large amounts of a few items (10,000) but the game generally only spawns between ~2000 and 5000. I am using this as part of the latest Hardcore SK 2.4b if that makes any difference. Thank you for any help you can give me.

P.S. I also posted on the EdB Prepare Carefully thread but I wasn't sure if there were any changes made to the mod as part of the Hardcore SK modpack.

silverskin

Is there a happy medium between this mod and nines old modpack? I like the depth and complexity, it's just... it takes so long to get anything done. So, so long. I just don't have enough time to sit here and wait for the colonists to do stuff. Maybe if there were an option to speed up game time beyond what we've already got (speedhack function in cheatengine doesn't work anymore, which is odd. speeds up clock but not movement and action).

Can we get some great big industrial workbenches that can crank stuff out faster? Should I start a map with at least 6 colonists each having 20 in crafting?

TLHeart

Quote from: silverskin on December 14, 2015, 11:47:28 AM
Is there a happy medium between this mod and nines old modpack? I like the depth and complexity, it's just... it takes so long to get anything done. So, so long. I just don't have enough time to sit here and wait for the colonists to do stuff. Maybe if there were an option to speed up game time beyond what we've already got (speedhack function in cheatengine doesn't work anymore, which is odd. speeds up clock but not movement and action).

Can we get some great big industrial workbenches that can crank stuff out faster? Should I start a map with at least 6 colonists each having 20 in crafting?

There is the ModVariety Pack. That is the only two supported modpacks.

Riniki

I was directed here from the fishing industry mod thread since it came with this modpack. I am having a problem with the fishing mod in particular. I can build the dock and have my colonists fish but none of the recipes for butchering and cooking the fish show up for me.

I am also having an issue with pets. Every time I get a pet after a few days the pet will disappear in the last spot that it slept with only it's name still showing up. When I click on the name and look in the description I see nothing but code. The pet will eventually disappear completely as if it never existed.

I installed the game exactly as described so unless I could really use some help here. I guess I should also add that I downloaded the version from megaupload because I didn't notice the nexus download link xD.

LORDPrometheus

So how exactly do i use the Romance mod? all i have is the traits and there is nothing under the work tab or anywhere else that i can find. do i need a special item or research?

nightarix

Quote from: Jaszczur on December 13, 2015, 04:17:31 AM
Anyone know how to manage with this problem?

Getting this on newest Rimworld with this mod.

see if the "test version" sky linked a few replies above yours still has the issue? i can't say from experience, lack of game and all that.(i just made this account cause i had a thought on the error)

Jaszczur

Quote from: nightarix on December 14, 2015, 07:30:53 PM
see if the "test version" sky linked a few replies above yours still has the issue?

Yup, the "test" version works (for now ;)). But... I had to make a new colony :(. Anyway, thanks ;).

Syllca

Hi

I have a problem running fashion. I am doing everything as it should, in accordance with the guides ... and nothing ... MOD does not work, I don't have any change, there is no reaction. Anyone can help?

Sry for my Eng...

My version is 12 d 0.12.914

emperoralku

Hi all, Could any one enlighten me as to how I can manufacture clay bricks?

NukeAcitrus

Hey folks!

I'm running a twitch stream with this modpack, just lost our latest Colony and are about to make a new one. I love how this mod turns the game into a sadistic monster with a taste for scrub blood! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/nukeacitrus

Bolt693

Great work on the pack Sky. Really enjoying all that your pack has to offer. I was wondering if you had an updated production line image or if this is the most up to date one?

Even if it's in Russian, I can translate fairly easily. Thanks!

VendeTTa

Does anyone else have a problem with Sound in game.It just randomly stops and i have to restart the game.It happends every 15 to 20 minutes..

1BadPanda

Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

For Windows users:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config

You can use windows variables.  Could you please update the location above with:

C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config

Tankh