[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Badboy076

Hello when I activate the mod Crash Landing supplied in the pack but not enabled by default my search list is completely empty, no research is possible, if someone already had problem? A solution ?

Masquerine

Quote from: Badboy076 on February 15, 2016, 01:12:04 PM
Hello when I activate the mod Crash Landing supplied in the pack but not enabled by default my search list is completely empty, no research is possible, if someone already had problem? A solution ?
Looks to be a bug. I'm not sure why it would be doing it, as I didn't think crash landing had any research associated with it. Sky can figure it out. Error attached.
Oh, error says CCL. Guess a conflict with it.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

skyarkhangel

I suggest to play with disabled CrushLanding. There are a few incompatibilities with some mods now.

isistoy

That error appears to be CCL related only indeed.
It's not the pack, it could be the mod but I got the exact same error when playing with a totally dif. mod that's using research conditions.
Wait and see... And report in CCL topic with your output_log files to help spot the pb, please :)
Even better: create or comment issues in CCL github
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

lude

the research tab error only appears with CCL and adding mods without restarting

<li>RedistHeat.PlaceWorker_WallChecker</li>

doesn't work for most walls (all the modded ones), which disables almost all temperature/airflow solutions/structures on them

might also be another placeworker

Badboy076

Masquerine

I added in the manual Refine Crude Oil recipe and modified it a bit (you process 35 crude oil and get all products in varying amounts, similar to real life crude oil processing). The amounts may need to be tweaked, but I want to see what people say about it first so feedback is welcome. The recipe was added to the Petrochemical Plant. Oil Refinery has been temporarily disabled (as it is currently useless).

I attempted to modify the Oil Refinery to become a manual craft station like the Petrochemical Plant, but the Oil Refinery had no right click option no matter what I did. The bill was there, I could set it but they could never actually do it. Worked fine on Petrochemical Plant though, so I went with that option. Since I couldn't get the Oil Refinery to work as intended, I simply reverted my changes and disabled the building and its hopper.

Having the processing like this will clear up the massive production delay on oil refining due to the slow, autonomous process that only granted 1 product at a time.

Going to tackle the "ingredients" on weapons and clothing now. It's a slow process for clothing, but it's coming along. Line 720 of 15k~! Woo!

Curgon

Does this work with 914 version? Mine keeps crashing before I can even load the application

Masquerine

Quote from: Curgon on February 18, 2016, 02:19:53 PM
Does this work with 914 version? Mine keeps crashing before I can even load the application
Yes, it is for V 914. HSK may take a few minutes to load up the first time you install it depending on your computer. It may say "Rimworld is not responding" but just let it sit and it'll load.

Made it to line 4,900 of 13,200 (was 15.2k at start). Original file decreasing in lines as I create the recipes properly. Another day or two to finish up.

8.2k of 12.1k. Soon.

File done. Now to test and check every single recipe in game. Again.
Had a few minor errors, missing <> and whatnot. All fixed. Just need to verify the recipes in game to make sure everything is correct, and then all the clothing will be done. Do that in the morning.
Looks bug-free. Committing.

Weapon recipes next for description/"ingredient" fixes. Looks like guns are okay, melee and neolithic not. Fixing.

skyarkhangel

Epic moment from russian stream. Rey Torturer, Extreme. Glacier. No Save/Load. True hardcore for Pro-gamers.
Pro-gamers choose Hardcore SK: 2.5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOUbwyV8G_w

roy2x

How do I make composters? Do I need to research something?

edit: nvm i found it, had to research agriculture twice

Curgon

So do you put these mods in the same folder as the CORE? I added these mods to a subfolder that is in the /mod folder, so essentially there is CORE and then the other folder for my mods, is this not correct?

Masquerine

Quote from: Curgon on February 20, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
So do you put these mods in the same folder as the CORE? I added these mods to a subfolder that is in the /mod folder, so essentially there is CORE and then the other folder for my mods, is this not correct?
All the HSK folders get dumped into the /mods folder. I'll attach a picture to show. You also have to take the modsconfig.xml that will be in the /mods folder with the rest and move it to a different location so that Rimworld can automatically load the mods in the correct order. Taken from page 1 of this thread:
2. Go to:
For Windows users:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear
type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder
For Linux users:
/home/your user name/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Config
For Mac users:
/Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld/Config

That's the location where modsconfig.xml has to go. Then you can start the game (may take a couple minutes to load it all up).

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Curgon

Its weird because I added them all, activated them all, loaded in the game, so no difference.

Jotun

Is there something obvious I'm missing about feeding animals? I have sleeping spots, an accessible zone full of raw fish, cooked meats etc, as well as a feeding bowl full of raw fish, animals are omnivorous so they should be eating, yes? They wait until very hungry then start attacking open doors instead of eating.