[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Guys, fixed gutted corpse. May be need some new rebalance. Count ~ nutrition.

Mrshilka

Quote from: InsanityMoose on October 12, 2015, 05:32:22 AM
Very nice collection of mods, but I seem to have a problem with conveyors. If the game is saved with uranium on a conveyor belt, it gets stuck after reloading. Looks like it's related to radiation damage checks.

Exception ticking A2BBelt2647709: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SK_Radiation.ItemRAD.CheckDamageRange () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SK_Radiation.ItemRAD.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ThingContainer.ThingContainerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltItemContainer.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltComponent.DoBeltTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltComponent.CompTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.Building_ConveyorBelt.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This error is still active just as a heads up.
If the the conflict cannot be resolved could maybe look into adding the A2B Teleporters to skip the entire belt issue.

Masquerine

Quote from: Mrshilka on March 11, 2016, 12:54:57 PM
Quote from: InsanityMoose on October 12, 2015, 05:32:22 AM
Very nice collection of mods, but I seem to have a problem with conveyors. If the game is saved with uranium on a conveyor belt, it gets stuck after reloading. Looks like it's related to radiation damage checks.

Exception ticking A2BBelt2647709: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at SK_Radiation.ItemRAD.CheckDamageRange () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SK_Radiation.ItemRAD.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ThingContainer.ThingContainerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltItemContainer.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltComponent.DoBeltTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.BeltComponent.CompTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ThingWithComps.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at A2B.Building_ConveyorBelt.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This error is still active just as a heads up.
If the the conflict cannot be resolved could maybe look into adding the A2B Teleporters to skip the entire belt issue.
I notified Sky, as this will be C# territory. He fixed the issue with the anitmatter reactor, brackets in coding didn't match so it was broken (he didn't commit changes yet though).

Dudok22

This version is nearly unplayable for me, colonists want to 'Take pork/beef' even when they have no job assigned causing them to get stuck in endless loop.   

look: http://i.imgur.com/QTC13IS.png

Masquerine

Quote from: Dudok22 on March 11, 2016, 01:30:26 PM
This version is nearly unplayable for me, colonists want to 'Take pork/beef' even when they have no job assigned causing them to get stuck in endless loop.   

look: http://i.imgur.com/QTC13IS.png
Trying to figure it out. They have some kind of an obsession with hoarding meat on themselves.

Delekhan

I have the hoarding meat problem.

Also I have a problem with the reloading system. I have a target set for my colonist (I like to manually hunt animals, the AI for hunting with guns is stupid), but every time my colonist reloads he/she just stands there doing nothing. The target gets broken and the drafted colonist does nothing.

This makes combat and manual hunting extremely tedious. Can we make it so that reloading does not break the colonist's target?

Also I am using the version from yesterday, 2.5 Github. I have played for 5 game months, and not a single trader.

Also, Where is the comms console? I can't find the Communications research project.

Finally, and this is important, Electronic Components are very broken. They cost far too much, and basic things like batteries and air conditioners need several of them. The glass frames and sterling silver required make them very expensive. The 15 glass frames require 30 glass batches, which in turn requires 75 sand. So 75 sand per electronic component, plus silver, plus many other things. It is insane. At least increase the number of electronic components each production batch makes.

Mrshilka

Quote from: Delekhan on March 11, 2016, 02:12:20 PM
I have the hoarding meat problem.

Also I have a problem with the reloading system. I have a target set for my colonist (I like to manually hunt animals, the AI for hunting with guns is stupid), but every time my colonist reloads he/she just stands there doing nothing. The target gets broken and the drafted colonist does nothing.

This makes combat and manual hunting extremely tedious. Can we make it so that reloading does not break the colonist's target?

Also I am using the version from yesterday, 2.5 Github. I have played for 5 game months, and not a single trader.

Also, Where is the comms console? I can't find the Communications research project.

Finally, and this is important, Electronic Components are very broken. They cost far too much, and basic things like batteries and air conditioners need several of them. The glass frames and sterling silver required make them very expensive. The 15 glass frames require 30 glass batches, which in turn requires 75 sand. So 75 sand per electronic component, plus silver, plus many other things. It is insane. At least increase the number of electronic components each production batch makes.

While the costs are high, the fact sand is unlimited and free to gather does make up for it, grind up a few hundred sand and lay out a large is  sand floor, I do 10x10 usually, then use the gather sand option on your new floor, you initial cost of sand is returned to you exponentially.

Delekhan

Regarding the sand floor providing unlimited resources: Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds? If that is intended by design, then ok. But it seems really strange.

Mrshilka

Quote from: Delekhan on March 11, 2016, 03:02:14 PM
Regarding the sand floor providing unlimited resources: Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds? If that is intended by design, then ok. But it seems really strange.

No idea, likely not but I am not fighting it:P

Flamingwhitepony

I have absolutely no clue what my Colonist is yelling about in this raid story. I think there might have been a translation error? I would be more than happy to help correct some of the grammar and stuff if you need any help.
http://imgur.com/IoQcKzN

Sekmeth

Unsure if I did something wrong, but when I open the research menu there are no techs there.

Screenshot:  http://clip2net.com/s/3vs07iL

Delekhan

The random raid stories in general make no sense and add nothing to the game, they just confuse the player.

Masquerine

Quote from: Delekhan on March 11, 2016, 05:16:29 PM
The random raid stories in general make no sense and add nothing to the game, they just confuse the player.
I was also confused about translating them. It acts as if one of your guys is saying it, and then they had all these really confusing stories. Idk what the point of it was meant to be.

Fixed the meat stacking issue.
Increased Electronic Component product amount.

Working on fixing cannibal meals.
Quote from: Kadrush on March 11, 2016, 05:51:10 PM
I noticed that the mod comes with zombie apocalipse, but it is not enabled. Is it working as intended?

On the other hand, I must insist, please add Powerless and Rimsenal (the weapons pack) to the mod
Zombie mod is simply optional, as it greatly changes gameplay. Should be working fine.
Will look into powerless/low tech alternatives for things (like the snow block/hay mix idea for cooling)

Tiberiumkyle

Loving the modpack, and greatly appreciate the work being put into it. Many thanks!

Kadrush

I noticed that the mod comes with zombie apocalipse, but it is not enabled. Is it working as intended?

On the other hand, I must insist, please add Powerless and Rimsenal (the weapons pack) to the mod