[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

roy2x

Quote from: Grogfeld on March 17, 2016, 05:20:43 AM
Guys, If you have problems with hospitality probably you can fix it by downloading newer version and move it somewhere near end of mod loading list. I'm on 2.5 Cataclysm version from march 5th and I had to do it because there was no flag and every time someone visited me i had a war when he left because he didn't use furniture like beds and tables or anything. Hospitality is save friendly and  most of the time you can move it or even remove it whenever you want.

Also I want to point out that Cataclysm is sooo great. I know that there are changes and bugfixes since march 5th but I have no major problems with it that I can't handle by myself. So kudos to you Team SK.
Thanks! This solved my problem with hospitality not working. Although I can say it might be working too well lol. I just set my negotiator to try improve a factions relationship and I ended up with 3 new recruits.

monksu

Quote from: Mrshilka on March 17, 2016, 08:06:32 PM
Quote from: monksu on March 17, 2016, 07:44:45 PM
Hello,

First, thanks for a very nice modpack. V2.4 worked fine. Then I deleted all mod directories but the Core directory and copied v2.5 with crash landing (including an updated modsConfig.xml). When I start Rimworld I get two errors:

• Could not find a type named ArchitectSense.Bootstrap
  • Could not find type named Core_SK.Genstep_Ammo from node <li class="Core_SK.Genstep_Ammo" />

Also, I can't research anything because the research box is empty. It even doesn't have Info in it.

Delete core as well, when you more to a newer version with these monster mod pack you basically want a clean new install of Rimworld.

Thanks! First I cleaned all mods (including Core), downloaded a fresh zip from the Github and uncompressed v2.5 mods. I got same errors. Then I cleaned all mods, restored the original A12d Core directory and uncompressed v2.5 mods overwriting files within Core directory. Now it works! Thank you Mrshilka for replying!

Balkri

a doubt, everywhere i look info about this mod pack say that i need to use the drilling rig to create a fissure and extract minerals/oil, i manage to get one for minerals but can get the oil thing to work... it only say that i need a hidden oil deposit, but have scanned the entire map and can´t find one... and the "use the drill to create a fissure" is not working because i can only use it in a "hidden deposit". Is this a bug or is working like it should? (if soo... well my colony is kind of doom)

Edgewise

Quote from: Balkri on March 18, 2016, 12:49:11 AM
a doubt, everywhere i look info about this mod pack say that i need to use the drilling rig to create a fissure and extract minerals/oil, i manage to get one for minerals but can get the oil thing to work... it only say that i need a hidden oil deposit, but have scanned the entire map and can´t find one... and the "use the drill to create a fissure" is not working because i can only use it in a "hidden deposit". Is this a bug or is working like it should? (if soo... well my colony is kind of doom)

If you're using 2.4, they are hidden.  If you're using 2.5, they are visible as black spots sorta like a steam geyser except without the steam.  Anyhow... there is always one somewhere on the map.  I usually try to build close to one I can defend easily, then go for more distant ones later.

Mrshilka

Quote from: Balkri on March 18, 2016, 12:49:11 AM

You're looking for a small black circles on your map, will be called Deposits of Crude oil, they appear on the map in full site in version 2.5 of the game, Build drill on top of it and then turn it on, once it finishes it will destroy itself and reveal a oil fissure, the amount of oil remaining in days in it will start to decrease so be ready to build your well on top of it.

skyarkhangel

Errors in Enviro (15-18 march on github), quick fix for this:
https://yadi.sk/d/KfEIR-F-qHBuA
Work with savegame.
Today updated on github.

roy2x

Quote from: skyarkhangel on March 18, 2016, 07:27:50 AM
Errors in Enviro (15-18 march on github), quick fix for this:
https://yadi.sk/d/KfEIR-F-qHBuA
Work with savegame.
Today updated on github.
Where does this go?

Grogfeld

RooSalad

Huge bug/problem with my game/SK mod
See image to understand. I get ship crashes once per 2-3 seconds, forever. I don't know how to get it to stop. I've tried re-installing the modpack fresh. I am very familiar with modding, and can follow simple instructions.

http://i.imgur.com/3iCumCz.jpg

Kadrush

On GitHub it says that the 2.5 was rolled back to march 8th. All changes from march 8th to now are rolled back or only the changes related to enviromental sk.dll?

Mrshilka

Quote from: Kadrush on March 18, 2016, 03:36:30 PM
On GitHub it says that the 2.5 was rolled back to march 8th. All changes from march 8th to now are rolled back or only the changes related to enviromental sk.dll?

Just the items causing issues, the github version is always the latest version of this modpack.

Edgewise

Flies will drop chitin (a bit op for a fly drop) but antis doesn't. :)

Also, weapon components are -very- overpriced.  I shouldn't be able to double (or triple) my money by buying an awful rifle, deconstructing it, then selling the parts back to the same merchant and still have a bit left over.

Another thing... Guests in separate bedrooms still complain about shared bedrooms.

As there is a pick ax, hand ax, cleaver, etc... I'd love to see a mop or broom for quicker cleaning. :)

ckhawk00

Is there any way you can simplify the instructions on how to set up this mod? I am unclear if I remove the core in your pack or move it or what. Also what the heck does "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder" mean? I get to the file but don't see any + button

Orion

I've released a fix for Hospitality against guests joining on their own.

Edgewise

Quote from: ckhawk00 on March 19, 2016, 08:36:30 AM
Is there any way you can simplify the instructions on how to set up this mod? I am unclear if I remove the core in your pack or move it or what. Also what the heck does "C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder" mean? I get to the file but don't see any + button

If you do exactly what the instructions say, the mod will overwrite the core file with it's own core but not completely.  It does not say to move it so don't move it.  :)  also, windows button + 'R' button opens the dos 'run' prompt.  Typing 'C:\Users....' will tell it to open that file folder tree.  You will have that file folder if you have installed Rimworld because that file has the instructions for how the game opens itself.  In order to use the modpack, it needs to open the files in a very particular order.  The reason he explained this method to reach that folder is because it will work with all versions of windows.  Explaining a different method might only work with some versions of windows.

Also, this mod pack seriously needs a 'bug zapper' and maybe some bug spray/repellent as well.  If I can make microchips and robots, I should be able to make a bug zapper that attracts insects from a range of about 10 or so and kills them. :)