[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Edgewise

Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 02, 2016, 10:38:13 PM
Thank you, of course you can write more. I noted your wishes to next update  :)

Ok, cool.  There are literally many thousands of these, so I need to think about it for a while and come up with a good list of metal types.

Grogfeld

Skynet is hard as hell if you get them to early. I don't know from which point they starting to attack but I guess with wealth around 200k, and that's to early. Mechanoids are balanced. Centipedes are slow so easy to hit with EMP grenades or mortars, Scythes are fast but with enough firepower you can take them fast but Skynet gang... well, If you have no hi-tech shields and good brawlers you're probably dead. They are to quick and to powerful, and there are too many of them.

Utherix

Quote from: Gejimayu on April 03, 2016, 09:35:58 AM
I sometimes get this after playing a colony for a while ->> http://i.imgur.com/kKAtRaH.png?1

Even loading earlier saves from this colony or reinstalling the game and the modpack doesnt help.

This happened once when i saved my game, played for 5 mins and reloaded the save i just made...i didnt quit the game or touch any of the game files.

Any suggestions for what that could be?
thanks

Reinstall the mod following the directions on the first page and generate a new world.

Gejimayu

Quote from: Soulcube on April 03, 2016, 11:00:30 AM
I sometimes get this after playing a colony for a while ->> http://i.imgur.com/kKAtRaH.png?1

Even loading earlier saves from this colony or reinstalling the game and the modpack doesnt help.

This happened once when i saved my game, played for 5 mins and reloaded the save i just made...i didnt quit the game or touch any of the game files.

thanks

did u build the ai assambly? Because i get the same problem with savegames when i build it.

Just built one, saved, loaded and that problem appeared, so...yeah must have been that thing.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Gejimayu on April 03, 2016, 12:58:58 PM

thanks

did u build the ai assambly? Because i get the same problem with savegames when i build it.

Just built one, saved, loaded and that problem appeared, so...yeah must have been that thing.

Yep. MAI enabled?

Gejimayu

Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 03, 2016, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: Gejimayu on April 03, 2016, 12:58:58 PM

thanks

Yep. MAI enabled?

Yes

Rhyssia

So after lots of testing, the MAI bug is only with the "Automatic Assembler AI" workstation. You can build it and create MAI then deconstruct it and everything will be fine.

Tested Assembler AI built and:
MAI has not been started
MAI has been started
MAI has been created
MAI has been activated
All crashed as long as workstation was placed in the world.

On an unrelated note has anyone else been getting abominations spawning at (0,0,0) ?
Ask me about the Hardcore SK Modpack Discord Server!

sidfu

on another note wild pigs give ram hair now. and yes the abominations are spawning at 0,0,0 even if its inside a mountain

Soulcube

Quote from: sidfu on April 04, 2016, 12:13:09 AM
and yes the abominations are spawning at 0,0,0 even if its inside a mountain

yeah same here.
My weapons dont hit anymore...i can use minigun with skill 20 2 meters away from a fox and i dont hit it anymore...and i dont use  ammunition.

sidfu

Quote from: Soulcube on April 04, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

yeah same here.
My weapons dont hit anymore...i can use minigun with skill 20 2 meters away from a fox and i dont hit it anymore...and i dont use  ammunition.

well in my new game only used shotgun and it worked fine. try other guns it could be just that gun has issues.

Soulcube

Quote from: sidfu on April 04, 2016, 03:31:15 AM
Quote from: Soulcube on April 04, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

yeah same here.

well in my new game only used shotgun and it worked fine. try other guns it could be just that gun has issues.

Thought that to but nearly evry gun had this problem.(its a fresh instalation)

Kadrush

on another note wild pigs give ram hair now. and yes the abominations are spawning at 0,0,0 even if its inside a mountain

I second the abomination issue, not game breaking, but annoying anyway.

Fluffy (l2032)

Fafn1r

Got few issues from with the version updated yesterday. I made some changes though - disabled Skynet, added Crash_Landing_SK from the other folder and enabled DND, MAI+ and Darkness.

1. Colonists sometimes wander aimlessly when they can work. I found out that this is related to setting Flick job to 1st priority.
2. Visitors set up flags all around the map and my colonists are unable to interact with them most of the time.
3. I can interact with traders, open trade menu, but when I try to finalize the transaction the trader loses silver, I sometimes lose the items, sometimes not, there is no drop for bought things and the trading menu doesn't close automatically. As if the "accept" button is malfunctioning. This is a big one - what can be causing this? I would prefer to avoid another reinstall.

EDIT: I think I fixed the visitors by moving Hospitality to the bottom of the load order. But I still can't trade. First trader worked just fine, but now the trading screen goes blank when I try anything. Here is debug log. Can someone tell me what's the error about?

I see it has been mentioned on GitHub already. Next time I'll use that to report bugs.

EDIT 2: Disabling Skynet caused this. I have to ask again - what file can I edit and how to prevent their raids without disabling the mod?

Kadrush

I would like to share a funny Randy Random story of today...

So, a faction decided to raid my colony, preparing for a bit before attacking (around 100 strong raid). Sadly (for them), they decided to prepare at the same area where I had "scheduled" a mortar target practice for the same day. Result, dozens of dead, several wounded and the enemy retreating before attacking. I decided not to go for the wounded as i had an insectoid spamm a few days earlier and it was a bit risky to go outside my home area.

But Randy Random is never satisfied, so he decided to turn one the wounded into an abomination, in a area full of bodies, the result = abomination spamm.

I wasnt worried as they spammed away from home and they usually just wander around the map.

But Randy Random is never satisfied, so he decided to raid me, again, with mechanoids. I dont know why, but mechs really dont like abominations and they got crazy to kill them, ignoring my base. I took my time to use the mortars to damage the centipedes, hoping to reduce their accuracy by damaging their sight.

Right now I am still waiting for the mechs to finish killing all the abominations.

2 screenshots.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]