[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ivanzyfer

Quote from: Nimander on April 04, 2016, 07:54:45 AM

3. I can interact with traders, open trade menu, but when I try to finalize the transaction the trader loses silver, I sometimes lose the items, sometimes not, there is no drop for bought things and the trading menu doesn't close automatically. As if the "accept" button is malfunctioning. This is a big one - what can be causing this? I would prefer to avoid another reinstall.

Trade beacon should not be under the roof

Utherix

2. Visitors set up flags all around the map and my colonists are unable to interact with them most of the time.

It took me hours and hours to figure this out, but there are a couple of things you can do to get visitors to set up in the right spot.

1. Build a guest bedroom. There is a special Bed called Guest Bed that will make a special room called Guest Bedroom. Visitors will congregate there
2. Don't have too many home zones away from home. They will try to set up in a home zone.
3. Have a dining table set to gather. They will come to the tables if they are nearby, unless it is night (at which point they won't do anything but walk around unless you have a guest bedroom).

Fafn1r

Quote from: Ivanzyfer on April 04, 2016, 02:46:13 PM

Ehh... So it wasn't disabled Skynet then. I just sold some items after removing the roof of my trade stockpile.

sidfu

3. I can interact with traders, open trade menu, but when I try to finalize the transaction the trader loses silver, I sometimes lose the items, sometimes not, there is no drop for bought things and the trading menu doesn't close automatically. As if the "accept" button is malfunctioning. This is a big one - what can be causing this? I would prefer to avoid another reinstall.

wrong trade beacons ccan be under a roof but u need somewhere that isnt also under a roof for the items to drop. if your entier home area is under a roof it would cause that problem but long as u have some open open area should be fine.

Bumblechubs

Quote from: sidfu on April 04, 2016, 07:07:45 PM

wrong trade beacons ccan be under a roof but u need somewhere that isnt also under a roof for the items to drop. if your entier home area is under a roof it would cause that problem but long as u have some open open area should be fine.

I have a trade beacon under a roof, but there is home area around it that is not roofed. I'm getting the same bug, with traders taking my money and not delivering goods on the 2.5 test version.

Edit: I reloaded and got a notify that the silver can't be under the roof, that's odd.

More: No combination of roofed or unroofed works, trade seems busted in 2.5.

sidfu

i just restarted so not sure on latest but on the version i had before i had nothing but some open home area and it droped it there even with silver was under a roof.

on that game i had the posion fallout event going so thats why there was a big roof. but it was just a roof not a mountain and also it wasnt walled in it was just a roof supported by collums that may be why it worked.
if i remember right there was a stock bug that sometimes items disappaer when droped in. i know i had it happen. well do what i normaly do is i put a trade beacon down iwth no stockpile around it and put something in its range to hold some silver and teh items will drop there. game im on ow i have a trade beacon in middle of my planting area with a locker that has silver in it for trade and works fine for me and he drops the stuff there.

forgot to mention. i love the changes to metals. before at begging i could never keep up with cooking as steel was only 90% speed now they can cook and do some huntingn to keep my meat supply up at same time.  8)

roy2x

Do all escape pod events end up with abominations? Coz I feel like rescuing/capturing them has become pointless now.

sidfu

found a bug. when i made the net it said finish but the item disappeared.

knainoa

hello all. when I try to install MAI+ with the standard modpack, some of the options in the Orders tab and the Zone/Area tab disappear. Specifically, the option to expand/erase Cleaning Zone, and the Allow tool. Also the collection tool (sand,clay,snow). How do I install MAI+ without removing these features? Is there a certain order? Or maybe another mod I should remove? To clarify, the debug log doesnt show any discrepancies (no errors or ant text at all) and the mod installs normally.

Nezerathian

Mending skill doesn't level up and also does not appear in characters tab. Thus, can not mend faster and it takes ages.
There is a problem with trading in this version. You need to have at least one orbital trade beacon, wich is not under a roof to make it work.
PS. Good work on the super mod pack.

FearfulPinata

When using 2.5 I noticed none of my pawns would sow seeds that were not for base game plants (Potatoes, Corn, etc) so as an experiment I spawned a tomato plant and grew it to maturity.  When one of my pawns attempted to harvest it, I would get an error:

Screenshot of error

Ivanzyfer

Quote from: knainoa on April 05, 2016, 04:13:48 PM
hello all. when I try to install MAI+ with the standard modpack, some of the options in the Orders tab and the Zone/Area tab disappear. Specifically, the option to expand/erase Cleaning Zone, and the Allow tool. Also the collection tool (sand,clay,snow). How do I install MAI+ without removing these features? Is there a certain order? Or maybe another mod I should remove? To clarify, the debug log doesnt show any discrepancies (no errors or ant text at all) and the mod installs normally.
restart game. options appear.

sidfu

found a new issue its with the pallets. if u uninstall them when they stacked with a higher stack than a normal stockpile it causes haulers to not beable to haul the item or anyone use it so u have to manualy destory it.

found what the issue is. when u uninstall it it just drops whatever stacks on it. since normal sockpile size is lower it causes the 10jobs in a tick error when they try to pick up the sstack as game thinks they piickking up mutiple sstacks.

looks like a restart or reload can fix it thou but it come back moment i moved a pallet that had a big stack on it. if there some way to force the palet when moved to scatter the items in a normal sized stack that prevent that.

kodapa

Anyone else having huge FPS drops when time accelerating(3) after playing a map for like 6 hours? My game just gets unplayable after some time. 
The weird thing is that the game plays fine and all of the sudden it's unplayable. 
@skyarkhangel Would you please take a look at my save files? Autosave-5 works fine but Colony4 is unplayable at 3x speed. It happens with every colony I play. Happened both in rainforest and tundra.
You can download these two save files at http://kodapa.net/Saves.rar
I think maybe it's an specific random event that does it because if I load Autosave-5 and keep playing it doesn't happen again at the same point. Restarting the computer doesn't fix the problem. 
I have a R9 380 (should run rimworld easily) and a A10-7850k processor (also should run rimworld easily). CPU load never reaches more than 40%. 
I hope all this can be useful for you.

Soulcube

Quote from: kodapa on April 06, 2016, 04:09:44 PM
Anyone else having huge FPS drops when time accelerating(3) after playing a map for like 6 hours? My game just gets unplayable after some time. 
The weird thing is that the game plays fine and all of the sudden it's unplayable. 
@skyarkhangel Would you please take a look at my save files? Autosave-5 works fine but Colony4 is unplayable at 3x speed. It happens with every colony I play. Happened both in rainforest and tundra.
You can download these two save files at http://kodapa.net/Saves.rar
I think maybe it's an specific random event that does it because if I load Autosave-5 and keep playing it doesn't happen again at the same point. Restarting the computer doesn't fix the problem. 
I have a R9 380 (should run rimworld easily) and a A10-7850k processor (also should run rimworld easily). CPU load never reaches more than 40%. 
I hope all this can be useful for you.

I have the problem all time i get some error message with infinity count...when a dog despawn but still is in the game