[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

On github in mods currently playable A12 last version with CR Pawn expression update + accuracy fix.

Quote from: drbln on April 11, 2016, 03:35:41 PM
Hi!

Thank you for the mod pack.
When could we expect the update for A13?

Hello. I suppose, at best scanario in the end of next week.

Zakhad

Quote from: skyarkhangel on April 11, 2016, 08:22:04 PM
On github in mods currently playable A12 last version with CR Pawn expression update + accuracy fix.

Is 2.5 cata still being worked on on the github release updates? because I have a version from 10/04/16 the last commit being RecipeDefs+ResearchProjectDefs and that works for Alpha 12 - but i'm afraid of downloading a newer version encase its ONLY for alpha 13 - my question is will there be a commit saying something along the lines of "Final commit for alpha 12 - 2.5 cata - now focusing on alpha 13"

I'm in no rush for alpha 13 - Take your time thank you for all the work you do, and also to all the modders who make this modpack available.

Mikk36

Hopefully they'll make a release before they start working on compatibility with A13.

Mikk36

Quote from: Canute on April 13, 2016, 11:51:43 AM
Quote from: Mikk36 on April 13, 2016, 11:34:15 AM
Hopefully they'll make a release before they start working on compatibility with A13.
Sadly you didn't read the postings before yours.
Look 2 postings before yours, and your nightmare becomes true.
They allready working on A13 not on 2.5 anymore.
Guess I misread that broken english a bit, but at least there is a release from 6 days ago.

Zakhad

Commits from Tales_DoublePawn 12/04/16 Still seem to be compatible with Alpha 12. I've downloaded and replaced my version (couple of days past official release) and I'm playing fine. I will edit/amend this post if its not the case if people are wondering if the Github was alpha 12 or 13.

Kadrush

Move Hardcore for a12 to a13 is huge step and i am glad that they are already working on it.

ChrisvAntwerp

I have just discovered this Modpack through a playthrough on youtube and I can't wait to play it. However, it would seem that I cannot get the modpack working. I have the correct version (version A12d) but when I follow the steps (delete Config, put ModsConfig.xml in there, put in the Mods in the mod folder which was emptied out except for Core) I get errors ingame saying the mods are incompatible with each other, conflicting with each other or are made for other versions of the game, thus disabling them again...

I also don't know if perhaps I am not putting in the correct load order. But then again, there is no load order mentioned here, at least not that I can see?

Is this the correct place to bring up these kind of issues or should I turn to a specific topic for help?

goonygoogoo

Sweet modpack, love it.
One question regarding workbench work speed factor. looking at iron vs steel on the butchers table the iron gives 110% and steel only 80%, is this intended, am i missing something?
Thanks

Utherix

Quote from: goonygoogoo on April 14, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
Sweet modpack, love it.
One question regarding workbench work speed factor. looking at iron vs steel on the butchers table the iron gives 110% and steel only 80%, is this intended, am i missing something?
Thanks

It was changed per an earlier comment which argued that Cast Iron should be better for Work speed because of these reasons:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-cast-iron-and-steel

sidfu

Quote from: ChrisvAntwerp on April 14, 2016, 04:12:31 AM
I have just discovered this Modpack through a playthrough on youtube and I can't wait to play it. However, it would seem that I cannot get the modpack working. I have the correct version (version A12d) but when I follow the steps (delete Config, put ModsConfig.xml in there, put in the Mods in the mod folder which was emptied out except for Core) I get errors ingame saying the mods are incompatible with each other, conflicting with each other or are made for other versions of the game, thus disabling them again...

I also don't know if perhaps I am not putting in the correct load order. But then again, there is no load order mentioned here, at least not that I can see?

Is this the correct place to bring up these kind of issues or should I turn to a specific topic for help?

first delte everything. now run rimworld withoout any mods first. u just need to go to the start menu. goahead and set your settings while u there. now go to C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config

and put the modconfig.xml there. now start game and all your mods will already be organized.
the important part is to start the game once without the mod to make sure the folders get created

Zakhad

Quote from: Utherix on April 14, 2016, 12:41:04 PM
Quote from: goonygoogoo on April 14, 2016, 08:42:29 AM
Sweet modpack, love it.
Thanks

I didn't even think to check about cast iron vs steel in various crafting stations O.o

It was changed per an earlier comment which argued that Cast Iron should be better for Work speed because of these reasons:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-cast-iron-and-steel

Zakhad

O.o just had a agent event! made one of my colonist turn hostile against my faction, what mod adds that?

AutoQQ

I just downloaded the .rar unpacked it replaced the modconfig.xml and now when i load my game and click the mod button it crashes every time.
even if i delete the modconfig.xml it still does this. I will try a reinstall and load it all in again dont understand what went wrong.

AutoQQ

Same outcome with a reinstall. the Mod button works before i install the mod pack. After it just causes a freeze of the game.

roy2x

I just noticed the mechanoid terminators were replaced with human ones. They are easier to take down but they go back to life and fight back again by picking up the gun they dropped.